True

True

Attached: 3AA0C9B8-D191-4EEF-A571-BCA6EE2C69D4.jpg (989x720, 142.05K)

>kievian RUS

Kiev is literally the origin of the Russian identity, retard
Moscow was a later development

based Russia

Attached: St_Seraphim_of_Sarov_OrthodoxGifts__59575.1400170164.gif (1045x1200, 894.11K)

you might offend Putin, careful there

True but most of modern Russia is infested with Siberian mutts.
Ukraine doesn't want to be part of any of this.

ukraine is literally the result of the mongolian rape train retard, the real russians up north were left mostly untouched and just payed tribute

Then why ukrainian girls are considered to be the most beautiful in the world?
Shouldn't they be ugly with that Mongolian DNA?

hyperbole, there's ugly and there's beautiful people everywhere

Novgorod: exists

Cuckholes: I'll pretend I didn't see it

>Russia preserving their natural beuty and their forests
how is this not based?

Most dating and sex tourism sites will have Ukraine in the top 3 for having the prettiest girls.
Most ukrainian girls you find on google images are over 9/10

Attached: goddam.jpg (1300x1005, 159.94K)

because moscow wasn't the capital yet maybe

>Posted the one that looks like a mix of a slav and a turk

Russian identity was born in the 16th century and Kievan was under Lithuania at the time. Kieavn Rus /= Russians

cuz it's cheap and westerners can freely travel to the country, besides mongoloid or turkic racemixing wouldn't by definition mean the population becomes 100% ugly

Ukrainian girls are the perfect mixture of rape genes. They're right up there with certain Latinas that look levantine.

>rus =! rus
ok mutt

Western Ukraine didn't fall under the mongol idiot, it was annexed by Poland when Kievan Rus fell. Most of south and east Ukraine was a no-mans land and was only inhabited later on.

also when the area is overrun, the most beautiful women are raped and/or bred which explains post-imperialist countries having very beautiful looking people IE: the Balkans

It looks like ukrainian girls keep the best beauty features of all races.

Attached: midsommar.png (651x345, 479.43K)

Explain to me why you think Russians the "default" descendants of Kievan Rus and Ukrainians/Belarussians are just "brainwashed" Russians? When Kievan Rus collapsed from the Mongol invasion, "Russian" region fell under the Mongols, "Belarussian" region fell under Lithuania, and "West Ukrainian" region fell under Poland. Each group developed a unique language and culture different from the original Kievan Rus language and culture. Belarussians had Lithuanian influence, Ukrainians had Polish influence, and Russians had Mongol/Tatar influence. They're all different from the Old East Slavic language of Kievan Rus and the culture. Now why is Russian language and culture apparently the valid one? If anything it's the most different since it was influenced from much more foreign elements. Belarussian and Ukrainian language and culture were at least built and influenced from other Europeans, Russian was influenced by mongol and tatars. If anything Russians are the least valid ones.

hence you had to add "WESTERN" particularly when I clearly was talking about the other, majority portion of the mongol-pillaged badlands that's modern day Ukraine? fucking fatass

This is true. They're also narcissistic cunts

you cannot be more wrong I've already seen your fat hands posting in other Russian threads and you've been laughed out of each and every one of them so I'll hereby join them by calling you an absolute loser moron

It sounds like marriage goes against the very laws of nature.
No wonder why Jews are so ugly.

Nobody lived there after Mongol invasion, Tatars kept raiding the lands and mostly everyone left elsewhere or were killed. The region was only repopulated by the Cossacks. Why do you talk about a region you know nothing about?

Nice lack of argument, this is like the 3rd time I posted it and no Russia (which you clearly are) has been able to give me a valid answer. Why do you live in a western country but shill for your home country, that you don't want to live in lmao?

Eh, just dangle a few paper dollars in front of their faces and they'll gladly suck your dick.