Daily reminder this was release right before the pandemic

youtube.com/watch?v=VG3WkiL0d_U

They ALWAYS tell you what they are going to do before it even happens. Listen closely, watch closely. Never stop believing in Jesus, you are fighting against satan, his degeneration and his corruption is everywhere, watch out for his lies, never abandon Jesus.

Attached: macocka.jpg (409x492, 21.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VG3WkiL0d_U?t=290
wakeuphuman.livejournal.com/1342.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WTF

corona shit starts at youtu.be/VG3WkiL0d_U?t=290

My God... Madonna is a fucking ghoul. Nasty.

Remember, they write our history books as well.
You're probably aware of the fabrications related to 9/11 and the holocaust. Do you think that was all they lied about?
wakeuphuman.livejournal.com/1342.html

Attached: 1640747839577.jpg (3400x2904, 3.27M)

Fuck off you retarded low iq disinfo shill, stop shitting up every thread with your "Muh tataria great flood myth" bullshit, you make every thread look schizo with your dogshit, please sincerely get help or kys.

So the masks represent the vaccine, then she wave her hand and they all die. This is why you don't get the vaccine guys.

Attached: 1617109343305.jpg (112x112, 2.19K)

And you provide shit that only demoralizes and gives more attention and intention to the ones who are trying their hardest to usurp God.
What are you you accomplishing by rubbing it in people's faces?

At least the Tartaria pics are beautiful. All you provide is a window into the satanic ritual. All darkness and no light.

I watch what you do. I understand your schemes. Acting like you are helping by spreading the darkness around. Giving evil the attention that fuels its power. Creating nothing but despair.

And then attacking someone who posts something beautiful and uplifting. something that shows what men with beauty in their hearts are capable of.

Now go ahead and prune the thread now that you've been called out on your pathetic scheme. Run away from the light like you always do,

Your time and that of your people is come to an end.

Bump

That guy and the flat earth shithead are the two worst posters on Any Forums.

>I WANNA BUHLIEVE IN BULLSHIT BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL GUD
Fuck. Off.

Hollywood is the epicentre of Satanism, the stage is a temple, the preformers all of them with the exception of none regardless how deep they are involved in hollywood all of them should be killed, everything that come from that hellhole is a demonic psyop, i swear to god i had to close my eyes pray to god and feel that warmth you get from connecting with god, before watching that maleficent impious stuff, and now i'm asking for forgivness because i feel like i betrayed god watching it, but i'm not scared of them or their tricks, God the creator of all, the most magnificent, the most powerfull and the greatest of all, is the one and only, the uncaused cause, the unmoved mover, the king and lord of all, we will triumph over evil.

Wild

Jesuits want two state system.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 8.30.19 PM.png (1331x1175, 1.49M)

I need an exorcism for watching this video years ago

Gay and low iq

but none of you disprove the images. do you say they are fake? you faggots hate flat earthers more than you hate kike lies and it shows nigger zoomers

Fun fact: Madonna was raised Catholic and her father came from a line of famous Italian jesuits

More proof that Catholicism is in the league of satan

see my post

Why is your nose so big?

Bump. Holy fuck...satanic bitch.