The Evil Truth

If you think or claim that this world has any goodness whatsoever in it, or that it has ever been a realm of goodness, you are nothing but a boot-licking, shit-eating house nigger

Any "goodness" in this world has always been a shameless deception, a monstrous sham, and the only thing that can ever be true in this world is the utterly utmost evil

There has never been actual life in this universe, only death in disguise. You should adjust your entire view on everything in accordance with this final revelation of actual truth.

Attached: This World Evil Garbage.jpg (1020x1324, 120.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-gRTFuCiC5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK NIGGERS HEIL HITLER

4u

There are still good people in the world user. You just dont see them on social media, the news, or anyplace you are looking. Yes the world is evil and the good suffer but the good still exist. They just isolate themselves from others and try to help the few they can. I know this first hand.

>but the good still exist

The good are only allowed to exist as slaves and torture toys -- there is absolute zero hope for any kind of good life for them

Only utmost evil and the utterly evil are ever actually meant for this world

The ones I know are content and live good lives isolated away from the evil surrounding them. Most don't even own a TV or computer. Life is suffering user but not all people are evil I assure you.

“The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”― John Milton, Paradise Lost

See gnosticism, Buddhism, Vedanta for more!

In religions, as in philosophy, optimism is a fundamental error which obstructs the path of all truth. From all this it seems to me that Catholicism is a shamefully abused, but Protestantism a degenerate Christianity; thus, that Christianity in general has met the fate which befalls all that is noble, sublime, and great whenever it has to dwell among men.

Christianity is the doctrine of the deep guilt of the human race through its existence alone, and the longing of the heart for deliverance from it, which, however, can only be attained by the greatest sacrifices and by the denial of one's own self, thus by an entire reversal of human nature. Luther may have been perfectly right from the practical point of view, i.e., with reference to the Church scandal of his time, which he wished to remove, but not so from the theoretical point of view.

The more sublime a doctrine is, the more it is exposed to abuse at the hands of human nature, which, on the whole, is of a low and evil disposition: hence the abuses of Catholicism are so much more numerous and so much greater than those of Protestantism.

Attached: 1639175176516.gif (695x1003, 1.28M)

My only prayer is for as much of the world to end as humanly possible

Life itself on all levels is an abomination unto the otherwise serene and harmonious lifelessness of the universe

When all you see is negative the problem is not the world but your mind user. There is great beauty, kindness, and mercy in this world. Mankind has potential far beyond what you and most people can possibly dream of in time it will find its way. Try looking for that and not into the abyss. I will pray for you. All things are as they are even if you do not understand.

Attached: download (3).jpg (474x379, 23.91K)

I am the good in this world.

Attached: augustus-caesar.jpg (1200x840, 113.55K)

I now believe that this world is for evil and for evil beings, because they are not possessed of the correct spiritual frequency that permits them to graduate to the next, higher, world, which is their true and actual realm of belonging

But evil beings, on the other hand, do not possess that correct frequency and they somehow know it. And so they correctly know somehow that when they die, they simply blink out of existence and that's all they get. So that is why they are such vicious pigs for everything this world has to offer and why they do not hesitate to trample over others as they do in this evil acid world

Attached: 06c5c2b71c41e8415a452cbf0b0f0705.jpg (1080x1920, 460.41K)

The first paragraph of this previous post should read:

I now believe that this world is for evil and for evil beings, because they are not possessed of the correct spiritual frequency that the innately good posses, which permits them to graduate to the next, higher, world, which is their true and actual realm of belonging

And I also forgot the all-important word "only":

>I now believe that this world is for evil and for evil beings only, because they are not possessed of the correct spiritual frequency that the innately good posses, which permits them to graduate to the next, higher, world, which is their true and actual realm of belonging

ignorance is bliss

Ignorance of blatantly obvious truths is actually false and is only ever feigned

I'm so sorry brother, i know why you feel this way, the cold and nightmarish nature of Darwinism reflects on the corrupt systems that dominate capitalist society, especially after this power-grab of a "pandemic". But you have to realize, this is exactly what they want you to feel like, hopeless, lost, powerless.

But look out there, you're not alone, the evil bastards at the top have overstepped their boundaries. They've gotten cocky sitting so long in their throne and exposed themselves, Klaus Schwab and his cronies reared their ugly heads, and many people are waking up to the corruption and sociopathy of those in charge. Those who haven't yet? You can reach out to them, show them the truth, the average person is not malevolent, they do what they do out of ignorance and fear of punishment from their masters, but there's overwhelming evidence you can show them, and support you can offer to embolden them. Don't let yourself become hateful of them, try and empathize with the lemmings

If the World is ruled by evil robber barons and manipulators, then it is still better to go down fighting this than cry in a corner and die meekly, or even worse, suicidally. What other option do you have? Stop thinking of yourself as a victim, stop pitying yourself, realize you're the protagonist of your life. You're greater than you realize, you just need a change towards activity, towards struggle, brother. Work hard to escape this filthy system, carve your own path, help whoever you can and plan outside its boundaries, you will never regret that.

YOU ARE THE GOOD IN THIS WORLD, YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO'S GIVEN THEMSELVES TO THE STRUGGLE, NEVER FORGET THAT. ONCE YOU TAKE THE ACTIVE DETERMINED ROLE IN YOUR LIFE, THEN YOU FASHION YOUR MIND INTO YOUR SANCTUARY TO WHICH THE DARKNESS WILL NEVER BE SUCCESSFUL IN ITS ATTEMPTS TO SUBVERT WITH DESPAIR OR APATHY, STRUGGLE, FAIL, AND THEN STRUGGLE AGAIN. YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Attached: Struggle Challenge Rise Up Again.jpg (486x622, 83.51K)

Attached: Goodness Aberrant Glitch.jpg (1020x1445, 159.61K)

Good: combination, shielding and creation

Evil: destruction, obscuration and annihilation

It's not rocket science.

>Evil: destruction
So it's not "good" to destroy "evil"?

Nope. Gotta turn it good, or at least keep it in stasis somehow. Although, you're only human, so you'd have to settle for killing them and later after intense study, reviving them and likely doing the same thing over and over again until they get it straight.

But user is right. This world is naturally entropic, hence destructive and thus evil. Better find the keys to multiverse soon. Your clocks are ticking.

youtu.be/-gRTFuCiC5g

I was thinking that lately

I'm not a depressive or fagget emo

in fact i think depressive people are just weaknesses

but yes
it seems this world is ruled by a mentally retarded nigger transsexual God

Attached: 1637633706201.jpg (1024x1018, 266.39K)

Interesting thought.