Why do Andaman and SEA tribal people look like Africans? Also this webm makes me very mad

Why do Andaman and SEA tribal people look like Africans? Also this webm makes me very mad

Attached: 1643283287129.webm (854x480, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2017/jun/07/oldest-homo-sapiens-bones-ever-found-shake-foundations-of-the-human-story
nytimes.com/2017/06/07/science/human-fossils-morocco.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why? He's in the 1% of blacks that stay with their families

A lot of Americans also look like Africans,. But as the polynesians and beringians migrated, some dark genres mutated into the population. Amusingly, the Andes, where uv light is the most intense across earth, is lighter-skinned than parts of Mexico. The two regions are genetically alien. It is just a note that blackness can re-evolve into a population depending on conditions. A black needs to properly be identified as anafrican before discriminating.

Also you posted this thread yesterday.

Blessed is the happy man.

> Also this webm makes me very mad
Why? Cuz he's living the dream and you can't find a woman like this in our pozzed shithole?

Why because hes smarter, better looking, healthier, more athletic, has a bigger dick, stronger, and more athletic than you naturally?

interesting, the guy is naturally happy, ripped, has pleasant wife and kids. Yet his society is so unsuccessful they are confined to tiny islands where they would have been replaced had there not been basically a reservation declared for them.

he's probably 4'11. Nice proportions but those islanders are tiny.

REMINDER:
Africans ≠ Sub-Saharans

Attached: Deserts+Sahara+Desert+World+s+hottest+desert.jpg (960x720, 84.13K)

I don't think that's what happened with these people. These are the aboriginal populations of these places, and have changed very little since their migrations from Africa. They're probably the descendants of the first wave of human migration out of Africa.

Its just their skin tone. That guy is actually SEA relative.

>Why do Andaman and SEA tribal people look like Africans?
they may look, but definitely don't act like africans. look at this nigga out here being a reliable father and shiet

>migration out of Africa
Oldest Homo sapiens bones ever found shake foundations of the human story
theguardian.com/science/2017/jun/07/oldest-homo-sapiens-bones-ever-found-shake-foundations-of-the-human-story

Oldest Fossils of Homo Sapiens Found in Morocco, Altering History of Our Species
nytimes.com/2017/06/07/science/human-fossils-morocco.html

Reminder:
in books of History
Africans refer usually to native Berber people.

Attached: berber_2.jpg (468x425, 46.68K)

Attached: zidane-berber.jpg (734x630, 94.99K)

I bet he has a massive cock. Yum

Attached: beeshaman1.jpg (406x525, 89.63K)

The high amount of genetic variation in subsaharan africa is a strong indicator that humans originated there. It's like how there's more variation in British english than in the entire north american continent since that's where the language emerged.

they would kill you but they would not eat you because they'd know you are diseased.

Attached: Tonga.png (1021x763, 571.53K)

God I wish I could return to monke

It does not change the fact that the oldest fossils of Homo Sapiens was found in North-Africa and not in Sub-Sahara.

Attached: Homo sapiens skull, Caucasian.jpg (700x523, 81.43K)

Mushrooms.

Attached: original.png (464x600, 567.91K)