Non-whites are never your friends

This man convinced a patriotic american to give his life by going into a fight outnumbered. Now he's been shot, he's in critical condition, and he could die? Why? Because some zipperhead pushed him to do this. You cannot anyone who isn't a white christian, yet the white movement is plagued with chinks, spics, niggers, faggots, jews and heathens. We need to remove them.

Attached: MYQ5TIEQN5ETVLKDFOQS32Z6UM.jpg (1280x853, 96.62K)

fuck off, jew.

oh i dont care

is that the guy from walking dead? I dont watch that show

He's Andy Ngo, a Vietnamese rat who corrupts white people.

idk john, the chinese never called me slavic subhuman or tried to destroy my country for no reason

Andy Ngo has been documenting Antifa for many years... of course the jew doesn't want the internal workings of the Antifa cells exposed.

fuck off glowie we'll overthrow the ZOG together and then go back to each own homogenous countries and you will still get the bullet

Attached: EtqqdJFU0AAzCqR.jpg (827x691, 94.5K)

Could I get a crumb of context

might happen this century

Then you're a race traitor.

This board is 99% bot astroturf right now.

What happened?

Marx did though

Hey there shill. Saw plenty of your kind in the comments saying the blood was on andys hands. Your rat like little fingers could type nigger and faggot but not like. Dead fucking give away shlomo.

And Marx was a Jew. But somehow people like Ben Shapiro are supposed to be trusted?

Antifa are mostly white.

So now it's okay if they agree with you? These people are grifters.

Fighting for blacks.

Who did he push?

Shut up, Aunt Tifa.

Kek. True.

They're fighting for themselves.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. As long as someone is against you I stand with them. Once you are gone the rest can be sorted out.

some guy named John Rambo.

Me bing bong NGGOOOOOO ME LOVE WHITE COOOOCK

They're explicitly fighting for blacks and jews.

Antifa, you are really bad at this.
Maybe you should accuse him of making lists for Atomwaffen again. Maybe if you repeat it another hundred times people will believe it.

Attached: chernobyl pepes.jpg (1024x702, 102.45K)

BASED

They just said they wanted to annex Vladivostok like a year ago.

>t.

Attached: Benjamin Varela .png (375x536, 158.3K)

Marx was not Jewish he was Lutheran, you Jewish nigger lasalleite

Attached: marx.png (680x798, 489.83K)