Russia literally doesn't have roads

This is why they have to invade in frozen winter. Like lmao just put some rocks on the ground and build roads. pic related your average russian road.

Attached: slyakot5.jpg (1000x667, 197.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7DljgSrTbNE
youtube.com/watch?v=a4kQG_BvhYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A few nukes will unfreeze Russia permanently

Attached: nuclear-war-us-russia.jpg (1200x630, 210.84K)

The Jew fears the Mud.

hey, are tin foil hat or some sort of helmet work agaisnt mind reading spy? im tired of getting bullyed by neighbour repeating what i think and annoying me sometime. are there law agaisnt this ?

Attached: real.jpg (731x502, 64.08K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7DljgSrTbNE

i was looking at street views of Volgograd because it's alleged to be an important city in russia and it's all dirt roads about 2 blocks outside of the metro. even when you can find nice neighborhoods, every road is dirt and there's just tires and garbage left all over the place.

Some areas in Russia literally just don't have rocks. Yes they don't HAVE rocks. Which sounds insane if you're brought up living in places with rocks, but they just don't have them.

WTF, I just found out that there is a metro in Volgograd. Before that, all I knew was that it was a very poor town.

that wall looks like it could be turned into a nice road

metro for russia. they even have a big stadium. unfortunately it's connected by dirt roads

pretty wild. half of my state the entire ground is one solid rock. you have to dynamite just to build a regular house.

Attached: highdesert.jpg (1000x750, 135.5K)

Dear god some parts of Volgograd make my shithole of a hometown seem luxurious. Russia get your shit together and why do they have ao
many discarded tires on the roadside?

10/10 would hide from nuclear mutants in

Attached: 440px-Volgograd_tram_5865_2019-09_real_bright.jpg (440x274, 37.87K)

Based
youtube.com/watch?v=a4kQG_BvhYw

Im looking at the street views now. Lots of poor white trash loitering around the streets. It looks like West Virginia.

I live in actual marshland Finn. We have roads here, what’s Volgograd’s excuse?

thats communism for you
once you have it you're never human again

Attached: BTTF.gif (450x253, 803.66K)

white man come home

Attached: ss.02-21-22.jpg (3495x830, 1.48M)

5 minutes into looking at Russia on Google maps street view yeah America really is the best country on earth despite the fact that Jews are trying to destroy us at every fucking turn lol

bahaha
this picture was taken in 2021
they still have fucking PAY PHONES.

Attached: ss.02-21-22 (1).jpg (1375x682, 776K)

saviors of the white race

i think the foundation on that building might be a little wonky, too.