How fucked are all these Canadian YouTubers?

They are basically enemies of the state now.
What's gonna happen to these guys?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106.2K)

Who cares

Guy on the right looks like the arab nigger guy who said that if they say some word they mean nigger, do you know who I'm talking abouit?

Get thrown in jail because they'll do nothing

When your guilty of genocide in the country you are elected to rule, you are the enemy.

Attached: Bounty_seeker.jpg (1440x900, 238.96K)

What the fuck do you think is going to happen? What usually happens to political dissidents in totalitarian states?

Canada has an unlimited supply of e-celebs

Thanks for the post shill

>obvious, unmistakable jew
>fucked
good one

Attached: 1637348916484.jpg (1024x905, 76.17K)

More like executed and thrown into a mass grave like every other time this happened in history.

Buy guns

p
People are waking up. Baby torture rituals will be removed and all the hideous savages practicing them will be put down.

Probably for vaxx genocide though.

abeed

Almost every protestor got charged with mischief, which is one tier above jaywalking. Trudeau is backed into a corner.

thats because it was all illegal
those werent even cops they were UN troops

This.

Attached: 1645385812407.jpg (566x283, 59.86K)

retarded gorilla nigger detected.

Nothing, they have dual citizenship
Canada/Israel.

What about all the people who posted on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc with their real names in support of the convoy? What about anons on here? Will the government fuck with them too?

It’s Canada, nothing ever happens.

Imagine how much better this world would be, globally, if all of those people died in the womb.

Can I get a QRD? Are they pulling a January 6th and going to throw them in jail for a year before trial?

posture thread by a fed

With jews you lose.

Nobody cares who most of them are, Viva though may be fucked bad, he donated to the convoy to both platforms and took part in the protests, on top his streams are pretty big.
If he gets rounded up soon i wont be surprised.

Dunno, i saw the politicians and Ottawa police promising they will now start grabbing anybody who took part in the protest and making them accountable.
So probably organizes will rot in jail, those will money will have their money seized, rest will get some bullshit charges.

Abid, Abeed is plural retard.
It means slave, and not nigger
Nigger is zinji or zinjari