I found a terramar hat today...

I found a terramar hat today, i am legit spooked because i never thought id see this ghislaine maxwell shit in real life. But there it was, in front of some rich dudes house in the nice part of town. im in techie central in washington state so i guess it makes sense but still unnerving

Attached: wild_terramar_appeared.jpg (2097x1572, 3.57M)

You know what must be done

Collect the dna off the hat and give the feds a hint that it belongs to a pedo

Abduct him, you know what needs to be done user

Bump

Attached: meds schizo.png (940x816, 638.18K)

I haven't seen one with that type of logo before. where did you find this? like general area
the feds are pedos too bruh why else would they cover for them all the time

Interesting

well... find out who it belongs to. here are the donor profile pics lifted direct off their website.

Attached: D1EC23DE-13EC-4F4E-A973-E29315CBD0E1.jpg (2224x1396, 1.41M)

Noice. That narrows it down dramatically.

Huh. Interesting.

Weird, I was just talking about Terramar today. You are a Redmond fag?

Wear it and turn it into a trend so everyone finds out what terrmar is and becomes based and redpilled about Jews

>wear it

You don't just wear random articles of clothing you find on the ground user.

Looks like it was planted there.

That's not jizzlane, it's an unfortunately named graphics company.

Attached: file.png (200x200, 14.75K)

>give the feds
user...

Why the fuck not? I found a goofy hat that said GAMER on it at an abandoned hospital in Hannibal, Missouri and I wore it. Gamer's rights, nigger.

Wash and sanitize it first

Guess you must have overlooked that the feds (particularly the DOJ) host most of the cheese pizza on the internet. It's why whenever they wanna throw the book at someone they miraculously find 2TB worth of cheese pizza on their hard drives.

QRD?

I slapped it against my knee a few times and put it on and it was fine. Don't be a sanitizer fag.

Attached: Hail Evropa.png (886x620, 135.09K)

Hats can carry lice and fleas and shit too. You don't know what I've seen.