Christ is King

What are the political implications of Jesus Christ being the most high King? ITT we discuss the finer political aspects of an ancient text called the Bible and how it has shaped society over millenia. This is political because of the widespread effect Christianity has had on the world throughout history. Get comfy, get your Bibles out as we start at II Peter 2:1.

Attached: 1641865382241s.jpg (250x250, 10.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4B_nCNU3eh0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: ToPowder.jpg (1080x630, 89K)

The greatest trick the Christkike ever pulled was calling others kikes.

(KJV John 4) "How is it that thou, being a (((Jew))), askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? [...] (((Jesus))) saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. Ye worship ye know not what: (((we))) know what (((we))) worship: for salvation is of the (((Jews)))."

You know what's funny? On old/pol/ you Nazi memeflag niggers used to kvetech about muh kiked religion. Now it's all you guys talk about.

Thank you for coming, I will satisfy prayer requests for those in need of prayer. We pour out our love unto our bretheren, shills, and unbelievers alike.

Can you please pray for this glownigger that got absolutely dunked?

Attached: glownigger.png (1236x985, 135.47K)

The implications are that we are explicitly stated in John 17: 14-15

14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

Hahaha. Please keep your prayer requests sincere anons.

Word. I'm agnostic, so you guys do you. I'm just here to enjoy the show.

Many are slaves to the flesh and nurture not their spirits. Romans 10:3-4 for all the heathens.

I'm glad you are here, user.
Romans 10:13
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Amen
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4B_nCNU3eh0

Attached: 1612964737117(1).webm (576x1024, 1.77M)

Attached: readyourbooksweetie.jpg (1024x999, 126.05K)

thanksanon,,,blessyou.

Attached: shaggy.jpg (3109x2131, 967.05K)

Hello fellow travellers!
and you as well brother.

For all hath fallen short of the glory of God

To invoke God's hand on your behalf

Psalm 35

You're a special kind of christcuck aren't you? Do you not even know what revelations 2:9 says?

larping as a hebrew...

yeah it's about the fake jewz!
G'day mate

So then why the fuck did you call me a traveler?

Just seemed like a jewy post