A Third World War is the Next Phase of the Great Reset

The global elites met last week at the World Economic Forum and finalized their plans for the upcoming global war. They also agreed to reduce Covid restrictions to focus their nations on war. The elite has three main goals for the war:

1. Wag the dog. All of the capricious Covid lockdowns and restrictions have made many global leaders unpopular domestically. Biden, Boris Johnson, and Micron are three examples. War is intended to create a "rally round the flag" effect to increase their popularity ahead of the next elections.

2. Undermine the nation-states and facilitate global governance. The war will scramble national boundaries and is intended to increase popular demand for international governance organizations.

3. Increase national debts to sky high levels. This will leave many nations with so much debt that they will have no chance to repay it without inducing hyperinflation. The gl0bal elite plan to step in to "save the day" by offering a conditional debt forgiveness program in which households and nations lose the right to own property in exchange for debt forgiveness.

Attached: _118887715_gettyimages-1272818638.jpg (976x549, 87.31K)

I'll kill anyone that tries to fuck with me on my land.

This plan will go to shit.

i like to larp as well.

Attached: You believe everything you're told as long as its not from the msm.gif (375x200, 1.67M)

No thanks.

Attached: AE7A40C2-6F4F-4BB8-9C74-63845648419A.jpg (480x483, 20.42K)

> Undermine the nation-states and facilitate global governance.
This. I was wondering why the UN touched down in Canada recently. All they have to do is create tension between the populace and their leaders and then fly themselves in and present a third and better way of governance. If they can capture several powerful countries like the US, China, Russia, Brazil, etc, then they can bend the arms of all the rest through economic warfare.

He not the only one who is capable of using biological weapons.

these faggots severely are out of touch with reality

This.

But the global elites are extremely incompetent and fairly dumb.

2 weeks

Every day closer.
You won't like it.

Attached: 49721af2dbed0f0a8282678c4af2befb.jpg (800x419, 62.74K)

>muh Klaus Schwab
>muh evil man in his mounatin lair
The stupidest Psyop in recent memory

Retarded spic, this won't be a global warm it's just a distraction from the fact the vax failed worldwide. Russia has a collapsing economy and a shrinking population, supporting separatists in Ukraine is not global war

They'll fail if true.

Listen => NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

VAG ZE DOG

Thats the point

I've been saying this since the beginning, the antichrist system will be one both sides will be screaming for.
Make the nations so dysfunctional, both right and left will be asking for a savior.

> This plan will go to shit.
Because that isn’t the plan. They’ve spent the last 14 years ramping social divisions up to a fever pitch. The global economy is teetering on collapse and supply chains are still wrecked. Trust in our governments is at an all time low, as is trust of the press.
The war is intended to trigger a collapse of the global economy, followed by revolutions and civil wars and mass starvation as infrastructure collapses.
Eventually a NWO global government will be offered to the exhausted survivors as a way to stop starving and freezing in the dark.

More like the countries with weaker currencies get ditched, and the stronger currencies get adopted. Won't be hard to pay back the USA's national debt with Canada, Mexico and whatever other countries population pitching in to help pay it back.

Colol! lol

Except, they made grave errors!
But it's OK, there are even biger plans in motion anyway.
It's going to get bumpy for Everyone.

>1. Wag the dog. All of the capricious Covid lockdowns and restrictions have made many global leaders unpopular domestically. Biden, Boris Johnson, and Micron are three examples. War is intended to create a "rally round the flag" effect to increase their popularity ahead of the next elections.
>2. Undermine the nation-states and facilitate global governance. The war will scramble national boundaries and is intended to increase popular demand for international governance organizations.
Retardation
A third world War will just make everyone who hates their countries right now hate them even harder

They are already fucking with you

There are roughly 25-50 million good old boys in flyover country who will never in a million years be governed by a UN police force.
Lmao they are going in to be in for a rude awakening if they try this.