Nigger caves in your skull with a bat

>nigger caves in your skull with a bat
>only gets 2 months in jail and misdemeanor charge thanks to kike run justice system
>family does nothing to retaliate

Top fucking kek. How can you deny whitoids don't deserve to be eradicated and their women raped to be bred by shitskins, when shit like this happens daily in "white countries". And we all know chinks get preyed upon by niggers exactly the same way everyday. The future belongs to niggers on a global scale. How can you deny this? Please try and argue how this situation will change. Protip: it won't. Whitoid genocide is real and probably a good thing!; given how pathetic whites are.

Attached: 20771188-0-image-a-68_1573232500590.jpg (636x382, 56.5K)

Dont worry John
Some nukes are coming your way

Evolution in progress. White people didn't evolve spines so how can they see a real future for themselves?

What a bitch. Who snitches over a basic physical dispute?

look who's talking lol??

I have no qualms getting an entire football field of lads together to retaliate against you if you ever show your face in public you shitskinned inbred wog pussy bitch.

Attached: 885905F3-08C2-40BC-AE0A-DE02105D9784.png (799x673, 77.78K)

what about that time I put money on the books of someone to say hi to a friend that was inside? I even told him to put my name all over it.
Not everybody sits and ignores shit.

Well if the coloreds do somehow get rid of whites then they starve and won't be treated like children anymore.

You've never done shit and never will. Fucking pussy faggot, getting mad at someone on Any Forums like me is the worst you've ever done and will. Kys.

>justice system
>family does nothing to retaliate
They're not in a position to
If anything happens, they'll be first suspects
You have a moral obligation to assist them in their time of need
Jews win because they work together
You are white and expect the white family to go it alone

you're projecting

so revenge really is useless at the end of the day. but i agree the justice system is trash. all races have expressed that.

Lots of yap I see. I just shoot first. Fuck your questions and coversations. I execute you on pure extinct.

Meanwhile I have murdered 10,000's of Demons while you all whine about niggers.

Fucking pussies. Just put a bullet in their head when you see one.

Yes they are; the family is in a position to retaliate against the judge or nigger himself, but they choose not to because they are pathetic cowards. This is a fact; undeniably true. Sounds shitty to say about them, oh boohoo. The children and wife are next in line to have their own skulls caved in with a bat and so are you Jappy. Natural selection at play turned up to 100 thanks to mass migration and kike run social justice that favors and protects negroid races.

Should have helped the hippos finish them off for all hippo kind, traitors fat faggot

Will Whites just keep bending over or will some eventually turn to vigilantism? What will happen for Whites to realize that the police and courts have become too corrupt and that they have to take the law into their own hands?

>What will happen for Whites to realize that the police and courts have become too corrupt and that they have to take the law into their own hands?

Lol we're way past that kiddo. Never gonna happen. Look at the statistics of how many chinks and whites are getting raped and killed with the niggers getting off scott free. Been happening for years and it's ramping up each and everyday. Just yesterday there were threads about that one white mother Uber driver was shot in the back of the head by, you guessed it, your common protected-class negroid.

/ Thread

Also whitoids are to retarded to retaliate or take any type of vigilante action. Just take Dylan Roof and Brendan Tarrant for example; who shot up a literal church and mosque. How the fuck...?

The bending will get outright cartoonish after a while, I see blacks just forcibly ejecting whites from their houses, taking whatever they want from them and eventually violently menacing/brutalizing them at will

Attached: 1623293400179.jpg (1512x1121, 546.37K)

>Asians and Whites are killed by blacks then nothing happens
Mexicans seem to be the only ones who fight back when attacked by blacks; example Los Angeles and California. Many whites have so little in their lives, they have nothing to lose, even out of 200 million whites, "zero" of them fight. That's very disappointing

Meds, Now

>whitoid
Yeah fuck you nigger.
No matter what happens to this guy in hospital or the rest of his life, he still wins.
He still isn't a nigger.

I'm ready to fuck off far away from everyone at this point. Life seems pretty meaningless as of right now.