So my worst nightmare has just become a grim reality...

So my worst nightmare has just become a grim reality. I just received my results from Ancestry and they are the exact same as the info I got from MyHeritage some time ago. As it turns out, I am in fact almost half Ashkenazic (on my mother's side, so it may as well be 100%).
I always had my suspicions about my mom's alleged "Italian" origins. I always looked at her nose and hair and complexion and wondered... and now it's come true.
To say I am crushed and grief stricken would be gravely understating it.
What should I do? What CAN I do? What would you do?

Attached: 220px-Josephusbust.jpg (220x329, 23.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PT5OO3eCv5w
historyofyesterday.com/the-only-jewish-family-adolf-hitler-protected-from-the-holocaust-d5d2f203de8e
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Join the tube and get rich by scanning others. If anyone complains, claim antisemitism.

Tube?

Be the "spear" that shatters the barrier of semitic delusions.

What’s the other half?

congrats OP, you're officially God's chosen people. Start going to temple, make some connections, and get rich. Jewish food is pretty good. It's not so bad. Remember, you could've been born black.

>What should I do? What CAN I do?
Dont breed, the best choice.

thread theme
youtu.be/PT5OO3eCv5w

French

Most jews arent bad brother. Even Hitler new that. He saved his mothers doctor, a jew, because of how much he appreciated how well he treated his mother.

historyofyesterday.com/the-only-jewish-family-adolf-hitler-protected-from-the-holocaust-d5d2f203de8e

I have no intentions of doing so

You know those heritage tests are just here to gather your DNA right? You're literally paying jews to steal your DNA.
It was like those dumb face filters from snapchat, training face detection algorithms for free

You’re probably fine OP, just find a nice lady who will love you

this is what too much ideology does to someone

Doesn't matter lol. Just do the Lord Jesus Christs work

So then just enjoy your other half of youself, activate good genes, supress bad ones.

Are you circumcised?

This thread is hilarious to me idk why

I've always been something of a degenerate and now I see why

Yeah

same energy as this

Attached: turkey.jpg (1099x906, 187.52K)

Makes you forget about canada thing.

One of Hitler's best man had Jewish ancestry
(Emil Maurice)
No one chose to be what they are. It's up to you to become a fine human being with what you were given. Why are you not reproducing? I think it is retarded. Doesn't matter if you are black, brown, red, yellow or violet. What matters are your intentions.
If you are a good man then that's that and no one will judge you for having X ancestry.

No real jew would ever be stupid enough to pay to give their dna to a company. Live well dummy.

You are probably not white yourself garcia

Try to unjew))
Supress jewish degeneracy and promote based traits. Doable

HAHAHAHA HALF, FUCKING HALF. Not even a 1%er HAHAHAHA FUCK OFF KIKE

Also don't trust some shitty service. What do you know about the markers they use? No one knows how they figure out what your ancestry is, and what's more, they keep updating it, so you may be 20% percent Italian one day and 5% the next.

There was a case on TV where two twin sisters got it and got completetly different results. It was on youtube IIRC.

Why not check your family's registry? Ask at the church where she was baptised and see for yourself, don't do what some shitty service inteded to make you panic and milk you is telling you

>tfw part Jewish and look like the most aryan man alive
Feels good man

kek same, fuck kikes.

Attached: mischling.jpg (1024x1567, 199.83K)

The jew has a corrupted nature user. A tiger can't change its stripes. OPs brain functions in a different manner than that of the goyim.

These sites are full of shit.

Kys jew

Attached: 1643725629938.jpg (974x928, 280.74K)

Just don't be cringe about it. Jews are good people

subvert half your host country

Repent and seek Christ.

>Tell Any Forums you're a jew
>Thread is full of kike wannabes making excuses for you without you having to make any such suggestion yourself

Attached: pepega-pepe.gif (498x498, 68.58K)

To be fair he is only half.

KEK

>letting some jewish science tell you what you are
at this point you would be just as jewish even if you had zero ashkenazi ancestry

Tribe

Use your powers for good, user.

Whatever. Better than being black.

Case in point you eager retard.

God loves you, user

Do you speak from experience?

Attached: black foolishness.jpg (1016x1024, 126.64K)

He quite literally is the Jew

>What would you do?
Enhanced immersion Hlaalu playthroughs in Morrowind. Sell enchanted rings that poison merchants when they equip them then handrub irl as I loot it back off them and sell it to someone else etc.
If he's actually a jew it might get him into the secret jew club though.
I always wondered about this.
Shouldn't we be the ones charging them for our DNA?

All that it means is you are an especially juicy target for Satan to corrupt as he wants to invert God’s chosen into his followers. You may face more and greater temptations around lust, greed, etc. The best you can do is fight against it and be a force for good in the world, not for evil. Remember, Satan roams around like a roaring lion, seeking those which he can devour.

Embrace the higher than average IQ

they won't let you in if you're too based
see pic related

Attached: bobby.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Well fuck. Embrace that jewish life I guess homie.

who dat

Kek, I'm 100% Irish and I will look exactly like the happy merchant once balding has taken it's toll. When I was younger I had the most comical jewfro too.

this is very overstated, Ashkenazim and Whites have equal IQ.

Also I’ll add that “good” in this instance is the biblical definition of it. Not how the world defines it (which includes accepting and promoting degeneracy like LGBT).

Bobby Fischer, World Chess champion and notorious for being very anti semitic despite being half Jewish.

claim your birthright
imagine, miles and miles of foreskin from american goyim
you can drape your house with them

The rational and most humanitarian answer to the so-called Jewish question is for White men to bred with Jewish women as much as possible, until every White person is uniformly