Separation of church and state

>separation of church and state
good thing or bad?

Attached: blacked christcuck.jpg (747x1611, 213.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/gullible
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The churches in Australia follow state guidelines. They are no longer true christians. God has spoken to me personally and He intends to put me to use in the war against Jewish influence.

good
we also need a freedom FROM religion amendment

>Anti Feminist
>Pro racemixing

Extremely low iq offspring

Protestant allllll spread nigger and spick interracial marriage. they are not Christian theyre fucking antiwhite.

Globohomo would not be possible without secularism.

He said the same thing to me bro

Outdated. The woke/progressive/antiracist movement is like a religion. Basically all unprovable, unfalsifiable opinions should be banned from official discourse and the only statements admissible in public policy should be citing scientifically proven facts.

Protestants mixed the least out of all christian groups with non whites historically

Hating Christians of other races means that you likely are not saved. 1 John 3:15 says "Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him."

1 Corinthians 7:39 says "she is free to marry anyone she wishes, but only if he is a believer". Christians can marry whatever other Christians they choose.

You care too much about what people look like. It's about your beliefs; what you value and what culture you are part of.

damn

Attached: christcucks will seethe.jpg (1857x177, 84.22K)

Imagine that BBC deep inside her pounding her pink holes

Attached: 1487039789360.jpg (551x600, 107.08K)

>Take Church out of school
>No good moral frameworks are being taught to students
>Instead of that, now they get taught a shit ton of anti-America propaganda like Marxism, CRT, feminism, etc.

You guys really need to get over your hatred of black males. The guy is most likely a decent enough man, no need to hate. If he was an unemployed thug, sure. But if the guy has a profession and is decent what is the issue? Your insecurity?

The Any Forums speciality

Bad. Atheism is the root of the vast majority of our evils. God's rod of chastisement will strike America, Russia, and Europe.

No one denies that there are good black people out there however small of a minority that may be. That doesn't mean I want to live around them and nothing you say will ever make me want to live in a ghetto neighborhood. Why do you want people to live in the projects so badly?

Attached: not-sure-if-d62d28ce33.jpg (600x449, 177.97K)

I can't wait until the Lord exerts his wrath over this degenerate and hellish world.

NOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST BE ETHNOCENTRIC WHITEY THATS BARBARIC BEHAVIOR

He seems like a good black guy. You can tell by his kind eyes.

What's wrong with being anti feminist? You sound like a simp

That dudes arms are so disproportionally long wtf

Look up "Ape index". Blacks have a high ape index because theyre basically apes

Christianity is jewish brainwashing.

>beastiality
According to the bible it's punishable by death

>is tearing down hierarchy a good or bad thing

look around and answer that yourself

Even if feminism is stupid, the most vocal against it are usually shitskins. Case in point being Any Forums, a board full of mutt conservatives

>You can tell by his kind eyes.
This. I'd rather hang out with him than with any of the psychotic-looking incels of this gay board.

Attached: le pol face phenotype is real.jpg (879x755, 219.32K)

Yeah im aware but this one is the worst ive seen, his fingertips are closer to his knees than his cock n balls unreal

bad. what we have now is the worst combination. churches aren't taxed still work with FBI (infragard) (clergy response team) and push globohomo

>good thing or bad?
Bad only when it’s separating the Catholic Church. The girl in the photo is a prot

dictionary.com/browse/gullible

Attached: Jamal still trying.png (1542x889, 628.28K)

>God has spoken to me personally and He intends to put me to use in the war against Jewish influence.
Meds.

Another problem with racemixing is that it normalizes it to her nieces and nephews.
>"also please keep my brother and his family in your prayers as he leaves for deployment."
They're just the perfectly little goyim family, aren't they. Racemix and die for Israel.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 10.01.04 PM.png (1914x1102, 3.1M)

How has dipping your head in cow diahrrea and sucking bull balls to worship your cow god ddone you? You're still the butt ugliest subhuman jokes of the planet. (Comming from an Indian). Hindu "Nationalists" are nothing but just liberals who dont want muslims and Christians stopping their pro-LGBT atheistic gay sex degeneracy + subhuman street shitting cow urine worship. Clown

His eyes say "my mother drank while pregnant" and "I have a low IQ".
Physiognomy is real.

Attached: DoNotClick.jpg (2048x1152, 576.8K)

This gets me less and less angry. Mixed race almost altars results in lower fertility offspring. I just hate the who’s.

>pink holes

She looks like she has jaundice or else is probably a spicette (it says Texas so there's like a 40% chance she's a spic)

fpbp

cry about it abo subhuman.

Attached: papu papu the aboriginal from crash bandicoot.jpg (360x450, 47.61K)

It’s imprudent. Especially for their future children psychologically speaking. It is abnormal and obviously bad for society

this. these jewish anti-christian/demoralization threads always find some goofy flavor of protestantism and try to use it to portray the Church that Jesus Christ founded.

Why is a street shitting nigger making an anti christian shill post by taking the stance they love niggers? Did you just forget your meme flag?

Wtf. But pol told me that blacks were undesirable?

Faggot

Attached: 1645475550670.jpg (400x714, 118.18K)