WHEN?

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-02-21 à 03.43.18.png (2230x1112, 234.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/02/it-isnt-over.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Bill Gates

Some pedo tranny with a worthless opinion

yeah.

Attached: Drinking Gasoline.webm (480x848, 2.05M)

I think that's ethanol so it won't instantly wreck his kidneys.

2027. You'll see alarming videos a few months ahead of time

Globalism makes the global spread of disease inevitable. This has been one of his focuses for a long time - preparing society for the coming of lethal diseases which evolve in south-east asia.

We were lucky this one wasn't particularly deadly, but it should be a wakeup call. The next one might be worse.

This sounds like a threat.

Attached: 1645324052435.png (1200x1200, 245.81K)

It is

Is Any Forums excited for another vaccine?

Attached: 03985163-FB1B-4756-803C-F9D7CA6E2FEE.jpg (1024x960, 114.66K)

I really have no idea what kind of deadman switch Bill has but it must be amazing to not have had his mouth shut permanently by now.

Lethality is inversely proportional to transmissibility.

correction, a pedo cross dresser who helped invent and market a machine that destroyed humanity and because of that we're supposed to listen to him

Too far from the financial collapse.

bump

/pol is always ravenous for the next coils of hot turd to emanate from the sphincter that is human civilizational culture

Eugenacron variant, only infects eugenicists with a predisposition for genocide.

Attached: Bounty_seeker.jpg (1440x900, 238.96K)

What? How does he know? Unless he'd behind it.

You're correct. But the real issue is incubation period. After exposure to HIV, for example, a person takes three or four weeks to experience their first burst of illness. If a high-lethality disease were to evolve a similar incubation period, we'd be fucked.

mers, Ebola, swine flu, covid, sars. all in the last 20 years
>How does he know? He's behind it!
Daily reminder that covidiots and antivaxxers are literal wretched subhumans dizzy with conspiratard bullshit

Show nose please

Not an argument, memer

two more weeks

He already said 2025 in 2019. Do you spergs pay attention?

Here's my theory:

twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/02/it-isnt-over.html

Nose, NOW! Faggot

Get excited for next pandemic.

Attached: 21618-29581-25721.jpg (2048x1536, 1.31M)

>you need to indulge me in my memer ways about le jooz because I can't provide a counter argument for your post
k nigger

>helped invent and market a machine
He didn't invent shit. DOS was a port of CP/M, Windows was an imitation of the Xerox / Apple GUIs, and IBM developed the actual hardware.