This is not the same man

Attached: s5sh2tkzp8iz.jpg (634x318, 25.8K)

It doesn't have to be. It's a label. The label decides whether you buy the product or not. The label is not the product.

The product they are selling is "anti-globohomo" and I will continue to fund Russians.

It's another "faceblind autists don't know what focal length is" episode

>How does aging work?

Attached: poutine.png (1839x1125, 1.47M)

This. It's even funnier than watching the low-functioning spergs around here fail to detect the 1,001 social tells in many of the dumb 'insider' LARPs.

And Biden isn’t Biden, neither are Hillary, Kamala, and bill gates. There are two trumps, one with grey hair and another blond.

meds

Attached: Many faces of biden.jpg (1024x819, 88.96K)

>ATTN: ELITES
>SECRET HARDCOPY EVIL WORLD DOMINATION PLAN DOCUMENT (DO NOT LEAK!!!!)

whose grandmother is this and why is she having a stroke

he also did shit like implants on his face

why do some russian look like white people and other look like chinese people? same with mexicans

>what is botox

He transmogrified into a finn, russia is healing

Good try but the nose is exactly the same

You sound like a complete faggot.

As time passes you get older and genetic factors begin to show changes in collagen. All the while our physicians administer hormones and testosterone. We show signs of aging, continue losing our hair, and our skull grows a bit.

>geezer has some plastic surgery done and now spergs can't recognize him
Superman's disguise becomes more and more believable every day.

You sound like a incomplete faggot

Attached: 1634692392377.png (460x522, 440.3K)

why

its sminem. he killed the bogs. ukraine is next

That's botox, it smoothen the wrinkles by adding volume under the skin so if you abuse it you will have a big face

Attached: putin.jpg (298x405, 18.46K)

You are very, very slow.

Attached: 1.jpg (636x900, 119.91K)

different teeth

Most Any Forums CHUDs are baby-faced incels in their late 20s that look exactly like how they looked in their teens, so when they see normal old people age their autism brain can't comprehend it.

Attached: le pol face phenotype is real.jpg (879x755, 219.32K)

>it smoothen the wrinkles by adding volume under the skin
That would be a collagen injection. Botox is just a neurotoxin that paralyses the affected muscle in a contracted position

It's truly sad. The days when 8ch was a thing, I read some of the most important things I'd ever read in life. This site, now, useless.

lel

Ive honestly thought he looked pretty finn in these recent pics

botulinum relaxes muscles not contracts them.

That's not a man. It's a slav. It's a species of monkey.

No, it's cosmetic work like cheek fillers, fillers in his forehead and around eyes, and makeup

It looks like he aged backwards. People don't age backward your faggot shill. They can however get a nip and tuck.

If you believe Putin is somehow "opposed" to the Global financial elite, I just don't know what the fuck to say to you.

Self identified members of the "master race," everyone.

It's also clearly two different focal lengths.

No that's fillers. Botox stops your muscles from moving near the injection sites, point is to prevent winkles by preventing your skin from folding, such as when you smile and your skin folds up around the eyes or mouth.

Take the Lysenko pill

Botox and fillers, moron.

Yes and it's also clearly two different background colors too.

The change his jaw shape is explained by plastic surgery or weight gain.

we already know. It's been known for years.
it doesn't matter.

his own mother has said it is not him. so I guess his mom is face blind.

It's called aging and getting facework done. Also anyone who knows anything about photography knows you can make a person look completely different with the right shot.

You have autism too. The bad kind.

>weight gain
>botox
>lens compression
meds, op

You're a dumbass. Anything else I should know?