Germans are fucking stupid

Remember when Germany fell for "MUH GREEN ENERGY" meme?
They dismantled their entire power grid and replaced it with windmills and fucking sodomy panels or whatevER LOL THOSE FUCKING IDIOTS
now they have to beg Russia to sell them dramatically oveprriced gas, and every day Russia hikes up the price and they can't do anything about it
Germans are supposed to be smart but they're really just a bunch of stuck up retards who talk lots of shit and then get hit

hey Germ-mans - you've already spent about 80 years being America's bitch, now have fun being Russia's bitch lmfao
regardless of how you respond to this post you'll still be a stupid little BITCH how does that make u feel??

Attached: germany-russia-rape.png (800x758, 386.19K)

ok, Jew.

Pay up Hans, your gas bill is due. Ivan is going to make you freeze to death unless you pay what you owe.

>t. cowardly VPN nigger

It's all so tiresome

Boo hoo. Nobody cares if you live or die you stupid faggot. Pay up.

Why is this always the cope? Why can't you accept that your country is full of retards?

You know what nice though? Nuclear reactors are prime targets. One good missile, not even nuclear and the whole place goes fuckall.
Could be actually a pro in the days to come.
Might be cope tho

>the cope

You're not Canadian I guarantee it. The problem is you faggots don't actually know how people in the West or native English speakers talk. Kys. You're too obvious

>stupid
That’s actually how you slowly merge with Russia while having the US protect you in the meantime.

the eternal german has contributed:
>fall of the roman empire
>martin luther the retarded catholic
>Marx the retarded poorfag
>weimar degeneracy
>hitler the retarded nigger
>the EU

what more do you need to know?

>ze capitalizes "west"
Does zir take pride in ze's heritage? lmao

Attached: 1616241453485.png (600x597, 381.88K)

>y'all niggas ain't even be finna talkin right n shit cuh
English isn't even your official language, mutt. I won't let your Ebonicised Spanglish pidgin corrupt my impeccable diction.

the mention of this incident sickens me, delete this lest they drown us under one of several tidal waves of their anti-american ammo.

its true, I cant iamge why they thought this was a smart move

Krauts are shit but the soviets and Russian are Jew golems. We should have glassed Russia after ww2

>We should have glassed Russia after ww2
Mr. Ramirez, I regret to inform you that James Bond movies are not documentaries. They are entertainment. They do not reflect the real world.
As you attempt to cope with this new revelation - which has undoubtedly shattered your entire sense of reality - please remain calm, and refrain from physically assaulting those around you.

Attached: 11756.jpg (877x965, 196.95K)

Germany is controlled by kikes since WW2. So is Soviet Union since they took over in 1917. So what's squeezing little german Goyim for few extra shekels in the process? (of selling gas) LMAO

Is there a single country in the entire world that you believe is sovereign and not controlled by jews?
And on a completely unrelated note are you familiar with the term "inferiority complex"?

>only sneaky DA JOOS hiding behind a vpn are allowed to hate on meme nazinerinos
Reminder your beloved failed painter literally allied with Stalin to jointly invade a country that has singlehandedly saved the continent from a bolshevik invasion 19 years prior, gave the Soviets the most anti-communist countries in the world and tacitly agreed to the invasion of Finland.
You common core actual nigger, look up Molotov's visit in Berlin in 1940 and what it entailed.
Pathetic mutt naziboos worshipping the biggest slaughterer of whites in the history of this planet, Jesus fucking Christ.
Your beloved niece fucking druggie did more for kikes than anybody else in history and you're too retarded to even notice it.
You genuinely make me sick. Disgusting.

Attached: 1645035168570.png (1300x1780, 1.74M)

Poland literally send weapons to the communists in Spain, while Germany was fighting against them.

You forgot "the rise of america"

Attached: 1618448919316.jpg (225x225, 7.08K)

>Soviet solders raped females from 8 to 80
Would make sense, kikes are pedophiles.

...And? Italians and Greeks are also supposedly the descendants of great civilizations, and both of them sucked through the entirety of modern history.

Hitler was about uniting Europe in the 20th century, where Germany was the greatest superpower in the world.