Redditors are really waking up to hypergamy. We may be on the cusp of something big here...

Redditors are really waking up to hypergamy. We may be on the cusp of something big here. How long until inceldom is fully mainstream and officially recognized as a modern issue?

Attached: 34465uetygn.png (952x1947, 289.5K)

>muh based reddit
kill yourself you filthy doublenigger
a chump will always remain a chump

thats a lot of words for "i suck and i lost"

It’s too late and they will get what they deserve

Attached: 3BA0A167-B52D-4C06-A352-A98A0A326E7C.gif (90x90, 41.39K)

you can't lose if it's a rigged game

Attached: 1644268251746.png (1980x1101, 222.92K)

>Women want to be in harems

Duh of course. Women are just antenna for the female organism. The organism prefers to use multiple women because that creates narratives and false truths more easily.

checked

Where does this shitty meme come from that women "evolved" to be whores and that marriage was a "tool" to control them? Marriage is a direct result of human evolution favouring strong relationships

It is a tool because most leaders in the ancient world realized that their society would go to shit if they let women do what they wanted. Great way to get invaded a few decades down the line

I admit I suck and I lost. Just gave the fuck up. I'm going to die KHV and be the end of my bloodline. It's fucking pathetic, but that's just the life I have.

Reddit invented incel ya fucken doofus.

>Where does this shitty meme come from that women "evolved" to be whores and that marriage was a "tool" to control them?
Because marriage has failed, women are all whores, and they're out of control?

I'm an endorsed contributor on the red pill and I can tell you that I saw this coming from miles away. Many years ago. But what I didn't expect was the reaction.

I had to bet on either the "Japan" reaction or the "Russian" reaction. The reaction of hypergamy in Japan was essentually a MGTOW movement. In Russia, it was to become red pilled. Since Russia is an individualist country, my assumption was that American men would follow this path. I was wrong.

I'm glad men are getting knowledgeable, but they aren't taking the power into their hands they need to. They need to play harder. I am very dissapointed in American men. I did what I could to try and shepard them, to get them to understand things.

But they used this knowledge to wallow in their own self pitty.

If you want to look into the future, look at Japan. See what they think about betafags who check out in society.

>See what they think about betafags who check out in society.

What who thinks? At the point you check out those people's opinions no longer matter to you. Shaming men into joining society doesn't work.

Holy fuck just gas PUAniggers

>Redditors are really waking up to hypergamy. We may be on the cusp of something big here. How long until inceldom is fully mainstream and officially recognized as a modern issue?

How does Reddit manage to be such a high quality site?

Why is it consistently so superior to Any Forums?

Attached: upvote.png (1024x1049, 19.72K)

More completely, shaming us into joining a society with nothing to offer wont work.
>Work hard, contribute.
>Why?
>Um...

>redditors waking up to hypergamy
And they think:
>it's a very good thing
>and it's beautiful
Reddit is cancer. Quit looking at it. Everyone on there is lost.

>tfw cute gay guy
>never deal with female bullshit, never deal with not getting dates

Just be gaylmao

100% agree. You can read the shit I posted, literally none of it was PUA. In fact, the thing I'm most proud of writing was to test a woman by being just a little bit of evil at a time. It's literally a skinner box to red pill blue pill losers. "Oh my unicorn would never respond to this." That's how I started. I literally red pilled myself into the Chad life.

PUA stuff is blue pill and I also hate on the MRP guys as being blue pills as well. They all claim that since they're married "guys at TRP could never understand" even though I have 3 kids.

The MRP guys are arguably bigger losers than PUA.

Attached: whoores.jpg (934x1200, 189.87K)

That's just it , people normally won and didn't suck ass would lose now. Also you either must be with a fat chic , ugly or have money. You can actually have it all now and still lose. I'm 6'4 and got money literally every chic I have to pump n dump because they are crazy or want my money and aren't good at hiding it. I'm stuck in that game and it sucks. Even ugly women act entitled to money and a solid dude . Lol fuck off user.

I met my wife in 2005, I’m really glad I haven’t had to go through the heartache of modern dating.

I'm sick of this stupid 110IQ midwit take about "humans are historically polygamous", "monogamy is unnatural" and "we share great ape harem mating habits". It's the same nonsense pilpul, like how our dicks are shovel shaped to scoop out cum during orgies. It's purely retarded nonsense. (Your dick is shaped that way because you're supposed to have foreskin, by the way)

If polygamy was a natural state then it would not be necessary for the powers that be to pump billions of dollars worth of funding to create carefully calculated, think-tank designed propaganda which encourages young people to be polygamous. It wouldn't require the powers that be to control every single media outlet and online video distribution platform (netflix, youtube, algorithm manipulation et al). It would happen organically.

The truth of the matter is that people are most of the time inherently monogamous. It is only when they are exposed to carefully designed mind-raping propaganda for decades, that you see people turn away from monogamy.

Attached: 1644655869898.png (860x703, 278.33K)

That one Redditor is actually spot on when he says women do all the work. There is no better corporate worker than a modern liberated woman.