Have we officially entered hard times ?

Attached: file.png (1143x702, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

transmutation.studio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not even close

Yes and half of this site will perish
>including you and me

With WW3 it's going to get way worse. The carnage and depravity will be beyond ww2 and ww3.
The amount of genocide and Human suffering that will take place will be unfathomable
You're going to have world war poo, world war chink, world war muzzy and world war jew all rolled up into world war 3.

No. We are fully in good times, but there are many cracks that have formed

How long ?
I guess. Hope I'll get to have a family before that.
Uncle Ted was right once again.

>types away on a cheeto dusted keyboard
>guys are we living in hard times

You have no idea how bad things are about to get, not to scare you, but we will all get a taste a TRUE hard times soon.. Brace yourself frog.

Attached: 1644977267745.png (600x600, 363.79K)

1-2 decades if we are lucky. Could be a major event that launches us into hard times faster, but life is usually boring so who knows

when there are no stores to buy food, and people hunt and fish to survive, it still will be far from hard times

If you're incredibly lucky you might get *a* decade.

Yes
>it is al because White women fuck their dogs

Are the niggers outside Paris yet?
In your case, that's how you'll know shit has gone very wrong.

Imagine the radiation in the sky falling down on the animals, making them uneatable, whilst polluting our rivers killing millions of fish. things could get bad, like, bad bad, and when people don't have access to food, shit turns 100% into the animal kingdom.

You have no idea how much worse things are going to get
Wake me up when faggots are fucking beheaded chicken throats then cooking and eating it after

>Have we officially entered hard times ?
Look at the painting you just posted. Do you think we are even near that? We aren't. We're entering a demoralization stage the likes you've never experienced before. I bet kikes are going to be paying niggers to riot and have fun taking down more white statues while police and politicians stand up in solidarity. Truckers and anyone that helped them are going to be prosecuted. Some false flag will make the state double down in all the measures they have implemented. And this is all going to happen in the next 4 months.

>transmutation.studio
you will make it

Attached: 1627590471765.png (719x1280, 423.24K)

Attached: 1607485885228.gif (592x570, 386.39K)

The 2024 election will break America and Europe - which is already in shambles, will follow suit. 2022 is the trial run.

Not even close lol

You don't know what hard times are, daddy! Hard times are when the textile workers around this country are out of work and got four, five kids, and can't pay their wages, can't buy their food. Hard times are when the auto workers are out of work and they tell them 'Go home!'. And hard times are when a man has worked at a job thirty years — thirty years! — they give him a watch, kick him in the butt and say 'Hey, a computer took your place, daddy!'. That's hard times! That's hard times.

And Ric Flair, you put hard times on this country by taking Dusty Rhodes out. That's hard times! And we all had hard times together. I admit, I don't look like the athletes are today supposed to look. My belly is just a little big, my hiney is just a little big, but brother, I am bad, and they know I'm bad. And there were two bad people: one was John Wayne — and he's dead, brother — and the other one is right here!

Nature Boy Ric Flair, the world's heavyweight title belongs to these people. I'm gonna reach out right now. I want you at home to know, my hand is touching your hand for this gathering of the biggest body of people in this country, in this universe, all over the world. Now reach it out! Because the love that was given me — and this time I will repay you, now. Because I will be the next world's heavyweight champion, on this Hard Times Blues Dusty Rhodes Tour '85!

And Ric Flair, Nature Boy, let me leave you with this: One way to hurt Ric Flair is to take what he cherishes more than anything in the world. That's the world's heavyweight title. I will take it. I've been there twice. This time, when I take it, daddy, I'm gonna take it for you [the fans]. Let's gather for it! Don't let me down now, 'cause I came back you, for that man up there that died ten, twelve years ago, that never got the opportunity to see a real world's champion. I'm proud of you and thank god I have you. I love you. Love you!

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 11.11K)

No.

Yes, the fact the West celebrates children sacrafice, women in power, shitskin can fuck your daughter and sister. Anti white, birth rate lower than death rate, 90% Whites worship wealth.

Sure is looking grim.