RUSSIA IS GOING TO EXECUTE JEWS IN UKRAINE

THIS IS FUCKING TERRIBLE
archive.is/7jAMa

Attached: uk.png (1378x758, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1645498112246.webm
youtu.be/8kG9j5Io6yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can we further support this… maybe world wide…

Would vote putin for global president if he actually did but then we'd have a jew ruler so... can't win either way.

Notice nobody is asking "why".

I've been on pol/ a very long time & realize that it's the secular jews that are the problem. Religious jews are anti homo - & very in group meaning they don't promote niggerdom. Of course past rabbis have said vile things but the main enemy is secular jews because they promote hell on earth.

This is an example of kike damage control. Its the same shit they pull when you point out the apartheid in israel against Palestinians.

>but not all jews are bad. many side with Palestinians!
>meanwhile they continue to do nothing but demolish their homes, steal their lands, and kill their kids.

Fuck off you bloody kike

6 quintillion more please

post nose, you fucking rat

Attached: 1643324731333.jpg (604x604, 36.97K)

he's not a jew, that's just western kikes during their usual racial fud because they unironically believe he's antiemetic. He's not that based.

Attached: images-2.fit_lim.size_2000x.v1611690623.png (671x344, 133.67K)

>secular
Are you referring to the satanic baby eaters or the satanic baby eaters?

Your thoughts on picrel?

Attached: 1643033279717.jpg (602x980, 379.13K)

Jew here we are grateful for Russian efforts in WW2 and we hate Ukrainians for what they did to us.

why would he do that

Attached: file.png (800x472, 529.4K)

Photoshop,
Also, every word leader has to meet other world leaders.
And Israel is one of the countries.
Also, since kikes think they are special, they often buy meetings with presidents to discuss something. That’s how you get group photos.

Does it mean that Chinese president is a kike because kikes bought a dinner with him and have a picture? No

Wtf I love putin

I've heard before that its photoshopped but no one has proof either way. But he's been seen with way too many kikes for my liking.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1645498112246.webm

Attached: 1645345457178.jpg (5000x5040, 2.89M)

I'm bootin with putin

putin (real name before it was changed for KGB duties: gideon shelomov, shelom = shalom, its as jewish name as shekelberg) is a kike himself lmao never gonna happen

Hey, have they been run out of Ukraine before?
If not, how many countries does that make including Ukraine?
Isn't it like 300-something?

Hooray!

Sounds like the draft is about to happen.

All that says is jews are scared of the same shit happening to them that happened before. The Russian government has not stated, in any way, that they are going to execute jews.

how can people not hate jews and jew media, I don't understand

No one is going to draft. The U.S. learned the hard way in Vietnam that drafting leads to a demoralized army that doesn't give a fuck about the war, thus making them incompetent, in Vietnam.

Will this be a pay per view event?
this

You can meet US president, it’s pretty cheap. I think last time I’ve received an email for a presidential dinner, it was something $2500/person? I am sure a group picture is included.
That’s cheap for kikes with their money.

Also, any president meets with large religious groups in his country.
Putin regularly meets Christian priests, hundreds of pics and video out there. And Muslims. Jews are a pretty large group in Russia , don’t see why not Jews.
Here in US AIPAC and various Jewish lobbies meet politicians all the time.

he won't, OP is a subversive kike, Putin plans to roll in and kill a couple hundred thousand white Christian Ukrainians. And op wants us to support it.

Attached: ukr-girl.png (450x550, 101.97K)

That’s horrible

youtu.be/8kG9j5Io6yw

At least half of these Jewish oligarchs came when Gorbachev broke the USSR and then Eltzin was the president .
Some of the kike oligarchs were arrested and jailed during Putin, some stole money and ran away.
Some later on got deals and came back to work for the Russian people, like Abramovich which runs Lukoil.

Too many little details. Trust me, Putin is not kike and kikes hate him.

>Azov Battalion is fighting to save Jews from being holobunga'd by Vlad
fun timeline.

Makes sense cause most our politicians here are fucking kikes

Finally good news