Who do you support in this war?

Choose your side Any Forums

Attached: Russia_Ukraine_Locator.png (640x640, 234.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/45970852
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

strawpoll.me/45970852

boomp

Ukraine.

Can I support neither?
Like I want a nuclear option where white citizens live and both governments collapse

Daddy Putin of course

Russia obviously.

Attached: Russ (2).jpg (635x740, 180.28K)

This

Anyone who knows anything about history knows Russia is just reclaiming its rightful clay

This. Ukraine did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1645213941505m.jpg (1024x730, 98.62K)

Attached: religion of european heads of government.jpg (1024x918, 121.81K)

Remain neutral
Watch the crusades from the distance
Let the old Gods bleed themselves to death
Then inherit their palaces and rule their kingdoms

I wish

No opinion I just hope there is no war. So many Ukrainians and Russians are good people...

Anybody chooses Russia over Ukraine has meme'd themselves into retardation.

Kek

Lol ok glowie

Ukraine sided with globohomo. Now they deserve everything that’s happening to them

Attached: 32682926-3E1D-4242-A207-9FAD53AFD8EA.jpg (683x767, 87.94K)

Not the globohomo!

This,
Sorry ukranien but your country is kinda irrelevant and I want this clown world to end

Should they have just thrown it back to Russia and become Belarus 2.0? Perhaps they should give Russia the entire eastern half of the country instead? dumbass

Russia, because it cuts one half of bidens grift machine.

Neither
Putin is a WEF plant
Zelensky wants to make Ukraine globohomo
Stupid brothers war, unnecessary and dumb
I love both my vodka bros and my hohol bros

Russia and China.
The only way to save the white race is if China conquers Europe and puts all subhumans into "reeducation" camps.

Honestly don’t give a fuck. It’s a fake country full of Slavs who don’t produce anything of value.
They’ll be better served under Russian protection as opposed to American kikes pumping degeneracy into their institutions

Ukraine is irrelevant, we need to focus on bigger problems at home such as our northern neighbor going full authoritarian

maximum russian casualties

Interesting, the proximity of Russia relative to China from this perspective

>Putin is a WEF plant
Source?

You only speak in memes, you clearly know nothing about this situation. And imagine thinking Russia isn’t cucked as well just because they sometimes fine you “BASED AND REDPILLED!!!” soundbites

Hmmm
Humans vs Jews
I’ll take the humans

I wonder if you unironically think that I deserve a war on my homeland.
It's not a shitposting anymore.

>in this war?
LMAO, "war". U ok, hohol?

Give me one good reason why I should give a fuck about Ukraine.

Both sides are backed by Jewish oligarchs

Jewtin vs jewish zelensky, unfortunately slavs will die for jewish wars, we are chimps

No the second paragraph was right on , nigger

Ukraine because their flag is cooler

Klaus mentioned that Putin (and Angela Merkel) was a young global leader back in some 2019 interview

I don't user and I can't post anything here but there are people looking out for you

Both are kiked, but if i had to choose one it would be Ukraine.

My own

fuck you ukrainians. I hope they are ravaged by Russian tanks flying the flags of Donestk and Lugansk. Brazil will be neutral and watch the world burn.

Attached: MapChart_Map.png (6460x3403, 1.63M)

Tell me more
The US and NATO are jew globhomo
Tell me about Russia

I stand with russia! We must exterminate the Ukrainian scum

My side is on the other side of the globe, let those fucks do whatever they want since it doesn’t affect my daily life in the slightest

Ja sam srbin.

Slavs killing slavs is no bueno and russia will probably kuck us for luhansk/donbas in exchange for kosovo. But if they don't, which is more likely, and seeing how france is steamed about losing those ship contracts a few years back not to mention german and eu trade even factories for bmw or someshit in russia, I would like to say that EU has probably agreed with russia to throw america out and off the continent.

Bad if slavs are killing eachotherm but most likely its going to be zelensky and his many relatives getting evacuated to isreal and jewish seethe in this part of the world I live in.

I would not go back to serbia too easily tho because, well, none of this has been realized yet and I am not going to move easily. Although I would love to.

I stand by my swine allies

Whoever nukes the planet

None, they can both kiss my fat ass.

Neither. I don't support war because I know what it really is.

Canada.

Attached: canada-world.jpg (5235x2483, 836.09K)

Ukraine must not fall!

Attached: 1644785350710.png (933x831, 269.02K)