HAPPENING: COMMUNISM WORKS!!!

WTF I HATE CAPITALISM NOW

Attached: 1620245625188.png (1440x2548, 2.24M)

How can you have a staff shortage when you are shutdown? Also, boy a shot-glass of yogurt and granola for $7 wow what a deal.

Tge staff will pay also for sostitution of broken tools in the kitchen?

You are allowed to run your business this way, as well as thousand other ways & if it works, keep doing it. Peace be with you.

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker (63).gif (450x246, 2.72M)

Nothing against commies funding their utopia with their own money but I suspect their clients are rich marxist fuckers who DO steal other people money

This is how every non retarded works lmao

Isn't all pay profit sharing

I eat here. They make it possible by charging 35 dollars for eggs and pancakes.

Great mimosas though

>shares profit with staff
>what is payroll
Am I missing something here

Attached: M8g.gif (300x176, 2.74M)

no, if that's the case there would be no profit for our owners

candy assed metrosexual...
>nobody pays that much for pancakes unless their rich gay top boifren pays for it

Attached: faggot.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

>profit sharing
>communist
Someone needs to redo high school.

profit sharing isn't communist. you do better when the company runs better. communism the company runs even if it's against your will.

tipping culture in the us is pretty much muslim almsgiving, really weird tradition

Not communism. Nice try though, shill.

The owner is not being forced by the government to share the profits with his employees, he is doing it out of his own free will.
It's just free market, OP.
Question?

Attached: 123123.jpg (198x255, 8.7K)

Profit sharing isn't Real Communism

Capitalism does not impose a particular corporate structure. If the owner wants to share profit because they feel it leads to more loyal employees, then that itself is capitalistic behavior.

It means that if the restaurant has a bad month, the employees will not be able to afford rent

>paying workers is communism

Attached: communes.jpg (591x360, 70.81K)

Imagine not hating capitalism

Does this co-op take place in a vacuum or a capitalist society? Sage.

Do americans really get paid only with tips?

Attached: 1645398554468.png (902x877, 1.04M)

35 for pancakes but boy howdy do they know how to mix bottom shelf sparkling wine and orange juice! The absolute state.

NEW ECONOMIC PHILOSOPHY FROM THE LEFT
CORPORATIONS ARE COMMUNIST

>Business makes own choice

/thread

Attached: gths1eu39yc81.jpg (680x680, 62.16K)

That is not communism though. Communism would be the workers owning the business (means of production), not being allowed by the owners to share in profits.

A good number of (smaller) companies out there do that, have profit sharing systems. The real irony is that there are 'employee' owned businesses out there. You only find them in capitalist nations though.

>Communism works
Off the back of a capitalistic business model.

Attached: HowAboutNo.gif (201x269, 1.17M)

I've been to restaurants that share tips and they always seem to have more staff and be a lot less stressed. Competition with friends on vidya is fun, competition to pay your rent isn't.

All this is is the next logical step, ditch the tip altogether and include it in the price.

Tipping needs to die. Sooner the better.

He is implying that this will work for an entire nation.

It wont.

OP, communism is slavery. You are assigned a job, a house, everything based on your "needs". You are told what to do and when to do it, and your "free time" is decided by your government controlled job. You may shill for communism, but if you lived under it, you would be desperately searching for a way out of it. What happens under communism is that a group of extremely wealthy party members have complete control of an entire population of people and own everything, even the ground they fucking walk on. And then they tell them it's a government controlled by the people when that couldn't be further from the truth.

Democracy and capitalism are no better.

>tips

Attached: bleurgh.gif (477x268, 1.06M)

I've worked jobs like this hauling oil. What happens to the staff pay during a bad month?

Orange town in south Africa is a huge success. Meanwhile I've heard nothing about that black only community that was spammed here a few years ago. Wonder how they're doing.

They all work
>IT'S THE LEADERSHIP THAT ALWAYS FUCKS THEM UP
But paid shills are always paid to protect the leadership