Fuck repaying student loans

Student loan justice needs to be brought to the forefront of the political agenda. A more educated workforce benefits everyone. We've gone two years without paying and lo and behold, the economy is chugging along. As a teacher, I spent a lot of time getting an education to help the youth of America. It's high time that people like me get loans wiped out.

Attached: 1645413611304m.jpg (683x1024, 134.18K)

shut up nerd if you have a problem do something else

Kill all American teachers

don't buy things you can't afford

This. Pol Pot did nothing wrong.

Repay your own debts, nigger

You can thank Brandon and the US government for making bankruptcy for student loans impossible and for making them government guaranteed
So that $100k loan you took out for whatever the hell you studied at UF, be it engineering or nigger studies, goes to the school's pockets.
Also the US education system is dogshit anyway

Attached: 1616068596568.png (325x308, 28.29K)

I want her to be some creepy robot who I can't tell if she's gonna kill me or fuck me. I can feel the danger but I'm so turned on I stay and risk it.
This reminds me of some robot chick I had a crush on as a kid... What show/movie was that? Anyone remember?
Anyway, I didn't read what you said but fuck niggers.

>Fuck repaying student loans... the blog post of a poorfag.

I just sent the last payment of $1700 for my student loans. I figured I better do it while the interest rate was still covid-19. Hahaha eat my ass poorfags come and get some of my coffee colored rosebud on your tongue as your eyes drink in my pasty white buttocks

Completely agree. Forty years ago, most well-paying jobs did not require prerequisite education/training. Now even with a master's, you can't afford anything. So one of two things needs to happen (both preferably):
1. Student debt needs to be forgiven because it's absolutely imperative to have a college education if you want to afford the basics of living.
2. There need to be more well-paying jobs for people who have no experience or education.

Sex robot?

Wagie, wagie get back in your cagie. If you don't pay your loans we'll take it right from your check.

>tfw only $17k in debt and only 43% of that was ever student loans
feels great having FASFA and going to CC

Attached: King Homer kek.png (618x411, 295.27K)

Student loans should only be available for STEM degrees. Fuck your art degree.

why not forgive everyone's debt? every mortgage, every credit card, every tax lien, just end it all!

Tl;dr: my job should be subsidized.

Just continue to defer and not pay them. I've done it for nearly 15 years now and haven't given them a dime.

good, fuck usury.

I'll argue that student loans are a special case because what fucking collateral is there?
At least my anime figures that I have paid with a credit card are a form of collateral

Pretty sure that's Helly Valentine

>A more educated workforce benefits everyone
impying 50% of those degrees are worth anything

You know why.

Attached: jews.jpg (272x479, 30.41K)

>A more educated workforce benefits everyone
Common misconception, no one is being "educated" at a university anymore. Even the STEMfags would be better served with 4 years on the job after an IQ test to filter the tards

Its FAFSA you double tranny

Can't be arsed to spell "free money"

Attached: community_logo.png (1611x1135, 1.23M)

>Repay your own debts, nigger
>don't buy things you can't afford
Paying back student loans may be difficult for some but, the reality is that student debt is a scam. I don't care how much money someone has, I think their student debt should be eliminated/forgiven. The government, government funded schools (k-12), media and retarded generations like the Boomers pushed everyone to get a college degree calling it the, "Best ticket to success." The government also made it way to easy to get a student loan--they throw them at anyone and everyone. Universities raised tuitions every year for many decades because they saw dollar signs. The government didn't care and kept issuing more and more student debt. Inevitably this led to our current predicament--degrees have diminishing value because too many people have them which, means employers offer less pay and as a result many debtors have significant trouble repaying the loans on their overpriced education. Moreover, the government borrows money from the Fed at extremely low rates then loans it to the people for profit. This is on top of the hidden-tax of inflation built into the fiat/central-banking system. The entire thing is a fraud/scam. No one, no matter how wealthy, should have to repay a dime of this fraud/scam.

If you repaid or are repaying your student loans, good for you I guess. You paid back the fraudsters. You enabled their fraudulent behavior. I'm hopeful that when repayment is restarted virtually no one with student debt starts repaying it. Before covid and the moratorium repayment was sitting at an abysmal 50% of borrowers. After two or more years of moratorium, I bet that 90% or more don't repay when the time comes. Regardless, it's likely the Biden admin renews the moratorium in 3-month blocks all the way up to the midterm elections.

A lot of good your education did you lmao

It was worthless to begin with anyway

Attached: 1586325613369.png (607x400, 289.82K)