Taco Bell new commercial features Black Make/White Female Couple

youtube.com/watch?v=pPJOg6CoKQo

Will interracial couples help sell more tacos?

Attached: itsthejews.png (1193x629, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

narrative-device.herokuapp.com/createstory
mashed.com/668638/this-is-what-really-happened-to-the-taco-bell-chihuahua/
youtube.com/watch?v=vZkjRVjge0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tacos?

Thats a man

Tacos?

The black kid is also a hideous goblin.

Tacos?

Tacos?

Themes:
Taco Bell
and
Uncontrollable defecation

Story:
Taco Bell is a place where you can find anything and everything. Whether it's a Taco or a Bell, there's something for everyone. However, one customer's stomach was not content. They continually defecated in their food, making the place unpleasant to be in.
===
Story:
A Taco Bell employee was tasked with cleaning up a mess in the employee restroom. As he was working, he noticed a client coming and going. The client seemed to be having an uncontrollable bowel movement. The tacoBell employee tried to clean up the mess as best he could, but the client kept coming and going. Eventually, he had to give up and go home.
===
Story:
Haley was a typical college student, trying to figure out her life. She had a boyfriend, a job, and a house. But she couldn't help but notice that she was constantly going to the Taco Bell. She was in the mood for a burrito, so she'd go in and get one. But the thing that made Haley really hate Taco Bell was the uncontrolable defecation. It would start out as a Normal bowel movement, but quickly became a mess. It would take up a lot of space in her bag, and every time she went to the bathroom, she would have to clean her hands and toilet. It was a lot of work, and Haley was getting tired of it. But she couldn't help but find comfort in the food. It was like a comfort blanket for her.

There's also that dominos commercial where the white mom gets her pizza and her "$3 tip" and comes home to her black husband, black son and white daughter.

narrative-device.herokuapp.com/createstory

Themes:
Taco Bell
and

Story:
Taco Bell is a popular fast food chain that is known for their tacos. One day, a customer defecated in their food. The restaurant was so embarrassed that they decided to provide a public toilet for their customers to use.
===
Story:
A taco bell customer sat in a puddle of diarrhea, his stomach upset from eating at the restaurant. The Taco Bell employee was unaware of the customer's condition and attempted to clean the area up with a broom and mop. The customer refused to allow the employee to clean the area and then proceeded to vomit all over the floor.
===
Story:
Taco Bell was always a favorite spot for customers to relieve their constipation. They would go in and get their usual fix of chips, taco shells, and what not, and then take a seat to relax and wait for their next meal to come. But on this particular day, something went wrong. The customer's diarrhea became uncontrollable, and they could not stop it no matter how much they tried. The Taco Bell employees were so embarrassed and frustrated that they decided to close the restaurant for the day.

Wat

Attached: 1636565174897.png (354x541, 249.88K)

Who cares? Turn off the TV, simple as.

Tacos?

they shove this shit on all the apps that kids use, its in the schools, its on the streaming services..

tell me, has "turning it off" made the problem better, or worse?

the kids being different races is peak judaism
I cannot wait for pogroms

I have seriously noticed a massive increase in black people in commercials and I don't even watch that much TV. It's fucking bizarre.

Attached: 1644952639302.png (960x828, 106.15K)

Taco Bell is expensive as shit.

Make a run for the bathroom at Taco Bell (Puckering Butthole).

Themes:
Taco Bell
and

Story:
Michael was working at Taco Bell when he decided to take a break. He sat down at the counter and started to eat his Taco Bell burrito. But, before he could finish, he started to diarrhea. He felt so bad that he didn't want to continue eating, but he had to. He got up and started to run to the bathroom. As he was coming out, he saw that his Taco Bell burrito was all over the floor.
====
Story:
As soon as Taco Bell opened its doors, the smell of fecal matter filling the air was overwhelming. Employees tried their best to keep the mess under control, but it was no use. The constant defecation caused enough of a stink to fill the entire restaurant and make people feel sick.
====
Story:
Taco Bell was always the place to go for a quick meal, especially after a long day of work. But on this day, everything was wrong. The food was terrible, the bathrooms were out of order, and the customer service was bad. In the end, the only thing to eat was a piece of cardboard.
====
Story:
The Taco Bell employee looked up from her shift and saw her co-worker, Sarah, coming down the aisle with a large bag of tacos. "Sarah, I think I've got diarrhoea!" she exclaimed, running to the back room to take a quick trip to the bathroom. Sarah laughed as she followed her friend, but soon realized that she was not alone. As she walked back up the aisle, she could see people all around her, diarrhoeaHen on their laps, in their toolboxes, on the floor. As she got closer, she could see that there were people all over the restaurant - even on the floor in the bathroom. As she got to the bathroom, she could see that the toilet was completely covered in diarrhoea and feces. Sarah quickly relieved herself and walked back out to her shift, feeling embarrassed and embarrassed of what she had done.

you need to add as much minorities to sell to the most demographics. people can relate well by skin color so seeing more people like you encourages them to buy their product. it’s just capitalism, get as much money as possible.

>no wife/gf
>no kids
>no friends
>no job
>no future
Not my problem.

Attached: 1645264552372.jpg (424x960, 40.54K)

This isn't the first taco bell commercial like that. They've been doing it for awhile now. Don't give them your money. I will be making a schlomo for this one the same way I did with that rice crispy commercial that had a little boy acting effeminate doing ballet. FUCK

Attached: 1604366943921.png (586x441, 214.33K)

Sure thing, bud.

Taco Bell is dead to me.

I miss the mexican pizzas

So it's an African Taco Bell ad?

It's sort of true in this case. How many self respecting white people eat at Taco Bell?

im hard

thats called social engineering and is based off of the result they want, not a reflection of how things are.

>a bmwf commercial
oh my god what are we going to do this has never happened before is this the end sisters?

All niggers are hideous goblins. All the ones the niggerlovers say are attractive are using wigs made of Asian qt hair.

Attached: 1614750262300.jpg (840x403, 62.44K)

must scare you that people keep track of each instance, huh kike?

It has nothing to do with that one bit. It is clearly to demoralize the White man. If it was how you say then where's the White men in the commercials. We're over 20% of the population.

Tacos?

Attached: 1642175497329.gif (600x600, 1.14M)

this one fucking infuriates me. normally BMWF commercials just annoy me, like an "oh look there it is again, of course" but this one fucking makes me genuinely angry.

Im going to buy 5 Beefy 5 Layer Burritos tomorrow. Don’t care they were only 85 cents 10 years ago (seriously).

>Will interracial couples help sell more tacos?
Not as much as doggos
mashed.com/668638/this-is-what-really-happened-to-the-taco-bell-chihuahua/

Attached: tacobell.jpg (1024x779, 68.82K)

well if that’s really true. then i’m not seeing the issue with that? who cares what the white majority thinks on tacos?

fpbp

How is it a man?
And if it is, it makes it hotter.

There's marketing companies in every major city. Have a visit user & express your grievances.

Based on what I've seen I'd say this commercial is representative of Taco Bell diners except they're dirtier

Themes:
Taco Bell
and
Puckering sphincter

Story:
Puckering sphincter: Taco Bell's secret sauce. It's a chili-sausage mixture that's added to their tacos to give them that extra crunch. And it works. A lot.
===
Story:
Taco Bell was always a favorite spot for Puckering sphincters. The soft, spongy taco shells were always perfect for filling with your favorite taco toppings. But lately, something had been happening to the shells. They were becoming harder and more spongy. The problem was that the taco toppings were no longer effective in filling the shells.
====
Story:
It was a typical Taco Bell day. Customers were lined up around the block, waiting for their orders to come out. But for some reason, the sphincter that separates the stomach from the small intestine was inoperative. Taco Bell's computer was having a hard time parsing the normal language of the intestine, and so the food was coming out all squished and inedible. The customers were starting to get frustrated, and some started to heckle the employees. But the employees were just trying to do their job, and they didn't know what to do.
====
Story:
Mama got the best deal on tacos at Taco Bell and I was so excited to try them out. I love tacos so much, and I was sure that this one would be amazing. But when I got to the table, I realized that the tacos weren't as good as I had hoped. They were dry and the sphincter was really puckered.

THE FUTURE OF SHITPOSTING

I havent eaten Taco bell in 6 months.
I will never eat that shit again.
And yes they paid to push this anti white mixed race garbage

And uglier

there’s no need to be so sensitive. plenty of out of touch commercials are made. just change the channel.

Oh and fatter too, how could I forget that

the world does not simply revolve around whites. it’s really not some plot to spite the white race.

It's cool you see this as a war because so do we It's just next to impossible to get pol/ active irl. Btw it's not about tacos it's about propaganda and subversion.

Not as bad as that one insurance commercial with the interracial gay couple with children

I watch pro dirt bike racing which is almost exclusively shown on Peacock app
It's $5 for the service and $5 for 'no ads'
When i open the app they have 10 categories for 'Black Drama' 'Strong Black Lead Character' etc
Then when I watch the races, even though I pay the extra 5, they still show ads including this taco bell one, a romcom where Owen Wilson dates JLo, and several other interracial propaganda pieces

one I've seen recently that concerns me more is a GM ad where the kids are in the back seat like on a date but the parents are watching and stop them from holding hands. why?

BELL?

literally just make an advertising agency and sort this out, fake it til you make it.

LOL, plebe

I haven't ate that shit in probably 16 years. The meat was noticeably fake even then

What was the demographics of the United States in 1970 only 50 years ago?

who gives a fuck, i see them all around every day

Attached: FF3IyAXWUA0Ix0d.jpg (640x740, 39.26K)

you have to be kidding me this is a taco bell commercial. it’s really not that serious.

Why not use black male & black woman .. it's not just taco bell it's most commercials these days & you're being disingenuous

demographics change. it was mostly a native american area. then whites came in and became majority. now not so much

Tacos?

By definition by the un it's demographic genocide & the left would cry if it was any other race being over run

Satan, if I find out those are offered in hell, then I will go out and burn down an orphanage tonight.

Stop replying to meme flags please

why not ask the taco bell executives? targeting a single race limits your ability to sell as much as possible

Because black couples eat chicken. Taco Bell attracts a certain kind of white urban sludge class. It's their demographic. You know, the type of people whose car overheats and breaks down while waiting in the drivethru

I'm bumping the thread

Americans are pigs

>Taco Bell
youtube.com/watch?v=vZkjRVjge0g

Attached: Cat is not impressed.jpg (540x540, 34.47K)

Gringos btfo

genocide? genocide is such a strong word. your just not being marketed to this time? i’m sure next commercial will have your white on white love.

the lady in that commercial is not "white urban sludge"... in fact she is the exact opposite, shes literally the trad wife wojak

Themes:
Taco Bell
and
Copious rectal bleeding

Story:
After eating at Taco Bell, the young man felt like he needed to go to the bathroom. He got up and started walking to the bathroom, but he felt something Lumpy on his backside. When he turned around, he saw a large, blue, plastic baggie with diarrhea spilling out of his backside. The young man was in shock, realizing that he had let Taco Bell know that he needed to go to the bathroom.
===
Themes:
Taco Bell
and
Squirts and runs

Story:
Taco Bell's newest menu item is a squirt known as the "Taco Squirt". This new addition to the menu is a refreshing and delicious way to enjoy your favorite tacoBell meal. The Taco Squirt features both ground beef and cheese. It is a great way to keep your meal fresh and delicious.
====
Themes:
Taco Bell
and
Squirts and runs to bathroom

Story:
The taco bell is always busy, and that's because they always have the squirts. They run to the bathroom as soon as they can, and they never stop eating. Sometimes they even eat their squirts.
=====
Story:
As Taco Bell's ketchup-smeared-up employees prepared to serve up their latest installment of the fast-food chain's "Taco Tuesday" promotion, squirts of something viscous and slimy shot out from the restaurant's bathroom. It seemed as though someone had been running to the bathroom all day.

Well this what fat coalburners in broken down cars think they look like

To answer your question: no, but marketers think it will.

For the longest time, marketers just wanted white people in their ads. You might think this is good but consider that some brands are not inherently white. Boost Mobile, for example, should have black and latinos in their ads. Marketers though can be autistic about things like "brand perception" and obviously white normies = good American brand. Exceptions exist, but even then it can be cringe (McDonalds had good "urban" targetted-ads in the 70s/80s but then went full bix nood in the 90s).

Strategists and brand planners finally started using numbers to support the idea that normal white America doesn't shop at Boost Mobile and never will. They're using AT&T and Verizon.

But instead of accepting that brands and products attract different demographics, these MBA retards looked at the numbers and said, "Wait, you're saying you need to include the main consumer base?" Yes. "So if we put one of every race into our ads, EVERYONE will like us?" What? No!

The woke crowd alongside the marketers' reluctance to just focus on their audience led to where we are today. Even the AT&T and Verizons decided they should just include everyone. I hear even black strategists saying stuff like "wtf, this mixed race couple doesn't look real. Nobody can relate to this." But they still want one of each, even if it doesn't make sense for their audience.

Attached: superbowlmutts.png (556x322, 172.09K)

Yes its the "target" demographic. Not the actual demographics

Shutup kike

yeah but they never use that. they always use a "strong empowered modern woman" in these commercials... or at the very least, not THAT.