Are you ready for the draft

Attached: 95210590-327B-47FB-9793-889DA090DB1E.gif (800x508, 481.13K)

Gen X here, yeah I'm ready for you little zoomer shits to get drafted.

Gen X here
Checked

See you in hell zoomers

Attached: 1626438355012.webm (800x800, 2.49M)

Can't wait for you tyranny children to be vaporized while I chill in ze bunker

Gen Z here

Don't get demoralized by the gen X boomers

I'll just take hormones and become a woman instead

Kill yourself Obama pussy ass Adonai nigger larper hiding in Canada. I am coming to kill you first.

RIP Europoors

Checked

Doesn't anybody want to go and fight? Like, what else are we gonna do with our lives? I wouldn't mind killing or being killed.

They won't be prancing around in cat ears for much longer lol

we aren't going to war retard. europeans are the only ones who promised to defend ukraine
canada is on the precipice of promising to defend taiwan however, so I'll see you there. don't worry we'll be fighting with the japs it will be freaking sweet

No ,my country is always neutral.

Good luck dying for yours jew overlords.

I am 100% military disabled
Have fun in the hurtbox faggots
ill keep your wives and girlfriends company

Attached: doomed.jpg (1280x720, 107.23K)

They still take you user. Trans acceptance baby!

kek

You can't draft a disabled ojisan lol!

idk might get lost hiking in Swiss Alps

They don't draft women

LET'S GOOOOOOO

Fuck it, rather die fighting over there than rot in this dystopian shithole over here. What happened in Canada is coming to you to burgerbros, get ready

I will fight for no country

Is Putin the new Hitler and RF the New Germany? Think about it

Once great powerful Empire that was defeated. Lost all its posessions and crumbled into economy and sociual upheval. Power gained by one man who made himself the supreme ruler(Putin). Brings country back from the brink of destruction. Rebuilds and restructures national idenitiy, economy and military. Named as Times Man of the year(as was Hitler). World watches and appeases this because they dont think they will ever get uppity enough to act on it.

Have been testing their military might and technology in foreign prpxxy wars(syria) just like the Germans did in Spain. Have now started annexing wide swathes of neighbouring countries claiming that these countries are historically theirs. World watches and appeases this but now realises they have acted too late.

Former adversaries have been lulled into a false sense of superiority and have sense decreased the size of their military strength, not invested much into developing new tech and allowed their sociities to be undermined and subverted ideals which contradict nationalism and lower the peoples morale and will to want to fight.

Don't do it leafbro. Die for your freedom, not for some criminal faggots in Kiev.

Someone thought that up and created it in blender. Then edited and reedited and the spent hours of gpu time to render it. Jesus fuck

Attached: 1632808103023.jpg (200x274, 15.97K)

Can I be drafted if I am 26?

>Are you ready for the draft
Yes ! As a woman I say all women need to show we are equal to men and stop demanding everything be handed to us. We need to show we are equal. The federal law needs to be changed to require all men and women register for selective service when we turn 18, join the military in equal numbers, fight in combat roles, and respond to the draft if required.

Girl Power !

Betting cut off a foot now, claiming to be a tranny doesn't cut it anymore.

History has also repeated itself almost to the letter
20th century
>Opens with A massive world war
>Ends with a pandemic
>World descends into rampant degeneracy and complaceney
>Former defeated world power rises from the ashes and starts sabre rattling
>World leaders appease this
>World war occurs again

21st Century
>GWOT
>Covid
>LGBT, trannies, communism, femumism rampant in society
>Russia rises from the asses of the soviety union under Putin with new Army, strong economy and national identity restored
>Starting to annex neighbouring lands while spitting on weak foreign powers.

%^655

Smoke grass and drop acid everyday until you become a schizo.

Putin is at the end of his reign. He's doing it as a last gift. All mistakes can be blamed on him. But even librul cucks like Navalny all say that we can't trade back territories like Crimea.

Burgers will just use it's normal load of zogtrannies and sell weapons

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT
Oops, I've been disqualified since they can't have racists and white supremacists serve.

Gen x here, been teaching millennials and zoomers for 22 years in public schools. They aren't going to win any wars drafting them.

I'm out of selective service age.
But I'm very excited to sign up anyway and get murked by some dude named Vadislav.

That's what I did, but it was weed and shrooms. Hit midlife crisis in '19 and started smoking pot. Got bored with the lock down in '20 and started learning mycology. I raised 2 good flushes of golden teachers last summer, and took 2 5g doses over a month. After the 2nd go around, shit in my head isn't the same.

This. Also, why would the army ever trust certain people with fully automatic rifles?