What does it mean to be american?

As an American, I find myself asking this question often. I want to find out exactly what it means to be an American, and what I want to see my homeland become. To start, what exactly represents us? For many you think, "burgers guns freedom" etc. But realistically, those are just stereotypes. When I think of America I think of a few things, firstly, "the American dream", this idea that anyone can make something of themselves in America, the "land of opportunity". Secondly, and I might be the minority here, but I also think of the ones who discovered and explored this continent. The pioneers, those who were willing to risk their very lives to learn the unknown and explore the unfound, maybe that's a bit of a romantic way to see it, but the idea appeals to me so well just classify it as bias and move on, Thirdly, I think of (qs mentioned above) our right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The ability of the American man to shape his destiny with his own two hands. That, I believe is a pretty big fundamental for a large portion of western civilization. What do you think of when asked the question "what does it mean to be american" does America prove these ideals true or are they just what we wish it was like?

Tl;Dr
>what are the political implications of being american

Attached: download.png (840x484, 400.44K)

Becoming an American is easy. You just need to give up your language, your family name, the names you give your children, your food, your clothing, and your holidays. Just like my ancestors did!

t. white

>can own guns and use said guns against tyrants, criminals, savages, or dangerous wildlife
>can generally have unlimited private property rights
>can open almost any kind of business I want and run it as I see fit
>our constitution has lasted for just 4 years shy of 250 years
>said constitution has a bill of rights that limit the government
>our constitution was so skillfully crafted that it has made this country freer than others, mainly because of how much of a pain in the ass it is to change anything due to Constitutional law
I can go on about this

Attached: Washington GRAND SLAMS Cornwallis.jpg (712x817, 61.36K)

>our declaration of independence also contains a "i'll fucken do it agen" clause and we mean it

there is no such thing as american. our ancestors were european explorers, pioneers, and settlers.

american is just a blink in our lifecycle, just like any empire or tribe we were in the past.

Excel, perfect, break limits, and rise beyond. Those that look back (pagans, christians, 1776ers, third reich, etc) are already dead.

this

As an american you wouldnt have to ask that question, ya brown idiot.

Attached: 1644983877116.jpg (643x820, 75.06K)

go back then
oh wait the locals can easily tell that you are a foreigner anyway and they wont see you as one of them

Jefferson was too good for this world

>t. kike, brown, or chink
The American idea will never die

>White supremacist
>believes in Manifest Destiny
>stands up for Republican values
>loves guns
>loves the country

>Does America prove these ideals true
They are just what we wish it was like.
I like the pioneer mindset, myself. To me that is what made America unique.
Then we invited all the non-anglos, and they proceeded to shit up the place, demaning welfare and equality to nigger animals, greasy italians and jews, then roastie morons, and on to faggot freaks. Now we love trannie abominations, and flood the country with mongrel spics.
It's all lost unless we race war, and no one wants race war because they'd rather suck Israel's cock or mewl for more government dem programs like a nigger beast. Soon enough their family names will legitimately be nigger beasts and mestizo creaturas, so I guess they're just getting a head start.

We had a good run. But ultimately, we made the wrong choice and back the Jews instead of the Germans, and focused on the Soviets instead of the kikes in earnest. We are doomed along with the rest of the western world, especially the german and anglosphere, to become a bunch of useless shitskins that slowly degenerate back to mediocrity.

I'd like to line up nonwhites and kill them. Save it all from self destruction. But that isn't popular compared to muh UBI, nigger love, feeding the invading scum, and tranny student loan forgiveness ect.
We're doomed.

Attached: ZSxQV7pgE95geU7vq35M_18_a479e9e0a15de5b34042512a8ed8704d_image.jpg (783x799, 52.46K)

Equality for niggers was driven almost entirely by Anglos.

Bending the knee to baby-cutters and brown people.

To kick out the savages, then invite in even worse savages that the previous savages had to kick out thousands of years prior.

Attached: 1645040979759.jpg (1492x1038, 536.95K)

All you have to do is raise your right hand and say OOGA BOOGA and you are an American. That's what my grandparents did.

Attached: ooga-booga.jpg (833x575, 63.8K)

Being an American means being branded as a kike slave at birth

Attached: circ problems.jpg (720x960, 101.05K)

Attached: give me your foreskin.png (500x489, 257.75K)

The founders, as with most subjects, defined it perfectly as "free white people of good moral character residing on the land for no less than 2 years".

That's what an American is.

Nothing. It's where you happen to live.

Patriotism and nationalism it breeds are cancers upon our collective Soul.

Free yourself w Advaita Vedanta or Buddhism or Transcendental Magick or fucking Carl Jung. Read Evola The Hermetic Tradition and wake the fuck up.

thats a nigger

Attached: fat-kid-mcdonalds-769134-769471.jpg (500x353, 50.91K)

Wrong. Mexicans are worse. Enjoy brownie dickhead.

That pic smells like shit.