Is naked news a reliable source of unbiased political journalism?

is naked news a reliable source of unbiased political journalism?

Attached: 9991fc344207930.jpg (1934x1080, 421.23K)

Yes. they have nothing to hide

Attached: 1641663900496.png (2280x2008, 332.78K)

still exists huh

I don't know, but I am going to find out.

what?

How was their reporting on election fraud?

No, I only trust headlines from REAL RAW NEWS
Source: military

why is that censored?

Not as good as their reporting on erection fraud.

I only trust the ones who shave their pussies.

kek

a candiru is gonna swim up her snoot

Underr8d kek

when you think about it if any news source has no reason to be shilling for something it's probably this one. nobody takes them seriously anyway, they're never going to be tied to any political party or get any funding from them, they're inherently un-pc because it's women being exploited or whatever, i think it makes sense

Attached: 046c70cf27962212740530f89072165e.jpg (303x166, 8.38K)

Underrated

where is this channel

Seeing a naked woman like this in nature triggers something deep within my subconscious. It's as if my brain has been transported a million years into the past and I'm a caveman, roaming the caucasus mountains whilst covered in mammoth fur and holding a wooden spear, only to stumble across a hot springs with a fair woman bathing in it. I gaze upon female fertility and every mechanism of my body draws me towards it, as it is the sole biological purpose of my life. My brain instantly locks on to the signs of child bearing; wide set hips, booba, soft skin, long hair. Every fiber of my being knows it is my duty to coom in her and bring her back animals I catch. That is my purpose.

Sometimes the reporting can get hairy but they have big balls to carry it out with just the right amount of elbow grease

CARLOOOOOOOOOOS

They need naked Survivor.

Attached: 6F553960-BA8A-4E94-A09D-00F581DB8A25.png (1280x720, 1.94M)

based

isn't that basically what naked and afraid is

nice whore

Attached: 1642043796144.jpg (1280x720, 173.68K)

get a life

Im ashamed none of you fags have asked for the uncensored yet

Just FYI you should probably give OP a few minutes next time.
Calling out 1PBTID doesn't make sense if the guy literally doesn't even have enough time to make his second post.

They still do that?

ITS SO SAD
WHEN MEN CAN'T WATCH NEWS
BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO SEE NAKED WOMEN
IN ORDER TO BE INTRESTED IN NEWS

>they're never going to be tied to any political party
I wouldn't say never. I fully expect the news anchors and tv host to be having full blown gay butt sex when the idiocracy comes full circle. Naked News is ahead of its time.

top shelf vag on the right

This board is chock full of absolute anti-fornicating christbitches. Don't be surprised.

Attached: WeveGotAChristCuck.jpg (822x960, 147.21K)

what happened to her face?

my wife is like 10 feet away I can't even expand the thumbnails