I am completely and utterly demoralized

All I wanted is for mandates to end. I just wanted to leave and reunite with my Ukrainian fiance. I hoped at least for a rough date of when shit can get back to normal. But no. Instead of being with her right now caring for her while she's sick and scared because of the war, I might have my bank account frozen and who knows what else the psychopath in power will do to me just because I didn't want to take his experimental injection.
I will never have the family I wanted, I will never have kids. This is not a shitpost bros. It's really fucking over for me.

Attached: 1644699793504.jpg (550x503, 45.35K)

just don't kill yourself, die doing something meaningful. if they want to take everything from you then give them everything you've got.

Do a flip faggot

Told you to burn the zogbots... instead you all made s'mores and sang kumbaya while they cleared the streets and seized your property. I'd get my money out and get the fuck outta dodge.

i don't give a fuck about how you feel, leaf. suck my ass and die.

take her on vacation somewhere fun. last hurrah. i bet everything is half as dark with a little bit of warm dawn sun.

why not fake a vax card, go to ukraine, and make lovely war babies?

Even your FAGGOT ASS NDP voted for this shit. Wtf HAPPENED to your country?

If they freeze your bank account do a murder suicide spree in minecraft even if you can't target the admins go for the nearest players so your life wasn't ended for nothing. Have a positive k/d ratio.

Attached: noseberg.gif (600x338, 897.93K)

It's a shill post. If OP were a man he'd be in Ukraine right now. The shills are experimenting with different types of demoralization threads, and they are obviously mod sanctioned because they break the basic rules. But you did the thing and posted whitepill despite OP being a faggot.

I can't leave without getting vaxxed
I don't think that'll work, they scan a QR code or some shit
I came back from Ukraine last year and regret it massively

Do you feel like someone fucking asked?
Do you feel like someone cares?

Protip: nobody asked and nobody fucking cares you worthless faggot.

Attached: 1637462883214.png (960x686, 812.98K)

can you get to america first in secret? can fly from a border town on a Canadian passport. if you need some help you can ask around. sneaking across international borders for p is based.

Ok but how will they let me fly if they see that my passport wasn't stamped at the border, they'll know I was crossing illegally

bomb parliament lmao

Attached: 3072.jpg (600x360, 10.45K)

Is it true most canadians hate the trucker convoy and like the mandates?

Same here except my gf is Russian
But I did see her a few months ago in another country
unvaccinated af. I don't know if it changed but I think you can fly without vaccination at least I did

according to trudeaunews yes its true.

Not true at all, most support the convoy and want the mandates to end
I know it's different down south, as far as I understand in some states you can travel some you can't but idk
Every day that passes I find it harder to cope

that sucks. dont get in trouble. you could holiday in US, or just go to diplos and say you have a cheap flight and dunno what happened.

>wah wah i need to socialize
fuck off, normalfags.

Just leave lol

Then get vaccinated. It’s not that big a deal.

My health is a big deal and I'm not risking it thanks

I know how you feel I went through that but I'm more calm now for some reason. I guess because I know I'll be with her at some point.
2020 was supposed to be the best year of my life. I was with her on new year's in moscow having the best time. I planned to marry her that summer. Then it all went to shit and I didn't see her again until recently. First, her visa expired and couldn't come here anymore. So I went there. Now there's a pandemic and possible world war with her country standing in the way of being with her but it doesn't matter to me cuz I know nothing will stop me

You sure? This guy, stephen marche, wrote a very thorough book called the next civil war, where he claims it to be very factual and accurate. In his interview with poole, he says most canadians including right wing canadian hate the truckers and love their health care so much they like the mandates. He claims he is right wing by canadian standards and has a plethora of creditable and well cited sources.

Attached: 9CD821C2-7000-407D-BCB8-BF1C0FEBF225.jpg (570x389, 84.24K)

don't be demoralized

trudeau is shitting his panties