185 to 151 Parliament confirms Trudeau's declaration of Emergencies Act

archive.is/Mm5SP

Attached: 2022-02-21 Canada BREAKING Parliament confirms Trudeau's declaration of Emergencies Act2-Mm5SP.png (941x686, 981.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/section-21.html
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1645495438100.webm
weforum.org/people/jagmeet-singh
weforum.org/people/justin-trudeau
ourcommons.ca/members/en/live-vote?voteId=247&sortColumn=vote&sortOrder=descending
travel.gc.ca/destinations/united-states
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 2022-02-21 Canada BREAKING Parliament confirms Trudeau's declaration of Emergencies Act-Mm5SP.png (1013x2495, 1.26M)

What do I do bros..... I'm scared for where this is going to go

Attached: 1643019745559.jpg (960x911, 47.59K)

Attached: Bounty_seeker.jpg (1440x900, 238.96K)

Based democracy.

What can extra stuff can he actually do though?

WOOOOOOO I LOVE MY WORM LIFE HELL YEAH DUDE I'M AN INSECT WOOOO CAGE ME UP DADDY FEED ME GRUEL

What exactly does the act allow? Can they suspend elections? Can they indefinitely detain?

Get out of Canada now. I am serious. They now have dictator powers and can issue decrees at will. ISP records have probably already been handed over, and you are on a wrong think site. They'll freeze your assets and then come arrest you. Liquidate everything and Get Out.

Attached: black sun.gif (425x425, 331.5K)

make sure to spread a list of the 185

Damn Canadians fucking suck.

laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/section-21.html
Criminal Code (R.S.C., 1985, c. C-46)

Full Document:

Act current to 2022-02-08 and last amended on 2022-01-16. Previous Versions

Marginal note:Parties to offence

21 (1) Every one is a party to an offence who

(a) actually commits it;

(b) does or omits to do anything for the purpose of aiding any person to commit it; or

(c) abets any person in committing it.

women and nogs

Everyone that voted yes have addresses and likely families

Americans to cross the border en masse with rifles.

Based raghead, criticized him all long but still falls at his knees like a puppet, NPD's is a lib proxy, everyone who voted for them is a retard. NPD died with Jack

Attached: jagmeet_singh.jpg (1200x799, 73.7K)

>BREAKING: Senate confirms Palpatine's declaration of Emergencies Act in response to Jedi Temple uprising

Attached: palpatine.jpg (1280x720, 238.23K)

You can't get out as unvaxxed

Audio Webm:i.4cdn.org/wsg/1645495438100.webm

Attached: untitled.png (548x622, 382.49K)

I'm unvaxxed and broke so I can't leave they won't let me. Can I seek asylum somewhere yet?

Legally tell cops to beat people and arrest them on a whim and freeze their bank accounts. So basically what he was already doing except now he can say he's following the law.

really? lmao what a joke. enjoy having less freedums than fucking Turkey

Not really joking but if there was ever a time to invade Canada it's now. We'll let Quebec Secede if they want and Windsor is now New White Detroit.

Leave.

It literally allows them to do anything. All they have to do is cite sources from the publicly funded propaganda network known as the CBC, and by doing this they can then justify doing anything. In essence this means funneling money to the right people, propaganda piece gets printed about how X people in Y town are problematic because Z, freeze all their bank accounts and cut off all public services to them

If you have the means bail now. Dont wait for it to get worst.
Tips:
>Dont travel with precious metals. Tehy will take them if you exit through legal crossings.
>Dont take too much cash with you.
>Crypto cold wallet.
Wish you luck Leaf.

I've been saying it for 3 days straight at this point; they started with one problem and just created 10,000. The political effects of this will be profound

So it's just a simple majority? Why not a 2/3 majority? I know here for major things it requires a 2/3 vote to make sure this is what people want. I would think something dso important would be considered a little more. Also what happens if the other party wins and then decides to get payback? Is the former party going to whine and cry foul when the tables are turned?

still has to pass the senate, which usually rubber stamps things, but who knows

Remember leafbros, NEET life saves lives.
You'll be fine.

this has all been a great distraction from the financial collapse

Nobody says you have to cross through the legal crossing.

vote really really hard in the next election

traffic yourself and plead for asylum status. It's the only way

>NPD's is a lib proxy,
Both are leaders are WEF proxies. They will always vote together on relevant matters.
>weforum.org/people/jagmeet-singh
>weforum.org/people/justin-trudeau

How is that shit even allowed. I get that you're trying to establish a dictatorship but it isn't even confirmed yet

Canadians are surprisingly anti freedom. Their government already operates on the assumption that, for example, you can and should be arrested and thrown in prison for showing the wrong word or symbol. America is a nigger worship center but you can absolutely fly a Nazi flag and say fuck niggers anywhere you please and be rest assured you won’t get any government confrontation, not directly anyway, if you’re problematic enough theyll send spooks of course etc, but in Canada even the least threatening of people with the wrong message is instantly regarded as someone that needs to be thrown in a prison cell. Very disturbing way of thinking

Why does "Mr. Speaker" get to not wear a mask. ARREST HIM!

You also forgot to mention to trust the plan!

...is it time for violence yet?

Attached: 1645207197249.png (500x370, 317.84K)

ourcommons.ca/members/en/live-vote?voteId=247&sortColumn=vote&sortOrder=descending
Check out this link I found. Lots of relevant information.

travel.gc.ca/destinations/united-states

stop LARPING retard you literally only need a passport to enter the USA, no visa necessary. You must be able to show proof of plans to return and sufficient money to cover your 'trip'. You then never go back.

The above is how people from Mexico and Guatemala go into the USA. We're going to have illegal immigration jubilee soon so just come on by. At least some of our illegals will be white.