Anime is now racist

why is the west like this ?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-22 at 10-54-18 Anime episode pulled for ‘blackface’.png (983x972, 1M)

Niggers

the west was a mistake

>Caving to western faggots

nippon, I...

Only politicians are allowed to do black face.

Dumb white women are allowed to use twitter and corporations are dumb enough to listen to them. Sorry Japan, keep making cute cunny anime though, leftoids hate that shit.

Asians can't have skin that dark. It's blackface.

Also, Asians are all racists against us blacks, regardless of this cartoon or not.

Fuck Asians. They try to get woke points but their countries are closed to non Asian people. Racist little dick bitches.

Anime?

>why is the west like this?
Jews

because napolean lost his crusade to save europe from the house of the red shield. thats why the west is like this.x

is this even real? surely weebs all know this is one of their weird cliques that women do, become freakishly tanned or use bronzer. I forget what it's called but it's in tons of anime and manga.

>why is the west like this ?

Attached: cristiano-ronaldo-jews.gif (500x263, 598.62K)

It's zoomers. Everyone over 25 knows about ganguro

>gyaru = blackface
Youd have to be obsessed with niggers to think this

It doesn't matter. Faggots who know nothing about the medium will destroy anything that isn't queer and ugly from within while claiming to be a fan. And there is nothing anyone can do because these faggots have the full support of the demonic world financial system.

>Anime is now racist

Attached: 1645349525472.png (658x988, 937.32K)

>western twitter users

Attached: 1543545050576.png (620x465, 334.19K)

I wonder what the world would have been like today if napoleon-chan had marched west instead of east

God I feel old. Good old flash hentai

>streaming sites

Attached: 1632957326739.jpg (1001x563, 232.49K)

Uh oh weeb bros...

>Sega
The video game company?
How are they involved with anime, and why are they listening to western twitter?

Your nation has been cucked for a long time
Copying America more and more

Attached: 1645483293382.jpg (348x331, 16.36K)

The CIvil Rights Act and its consequences have been a disaster for American civilization

>commie
meme-bro, I can't think of a nation you could be from that would be worse than the flag you unironically chose for yourself.

opinion discarded.

America has to be separated from the rest of the world's internet

If you don't cut bait on the USA you're going down with us. Just a heads up Nippon-kun.

BASED sega
tendies btfo

It's the fate of every muttmerica puppet. The complaints of ~10 western twittertrannies worth more than all japanese tweets combined.

Attached: totalitarian force.png (609x717, 187.63K)

This post reeks of b8, seethe, and the sound of bbc retracting into the body into a proto-bbv

Yet they let other characters do girlface

Attached: 82xya5rxvw901.jpg (709x604, 67.9K)