Aus/pol/ - FUCK KIKES AND FUCK CHINA

~= IT'S THE KIKES =~

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=FVa4786ukWE

It was the Jews who organized the Chrischurch attack and passed sweeping gun control laws in New Zealand
timesofisrael.com/new-zealand-mosque-chairman-slammed-for-blaming-christchurch-shooting-on-mossad/

It was the JEWS who implemented the Race Discrimination Act of 1975 by means of subterfuge
theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/08/18/the-war-on-white-australia-a-case-study-in-the-culture-of-critique-part-3-of-5/

It was the JEWS who lobbied the government to implement 18C and it was the JEWS who prevented it's repeal
theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/01/28/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-continues/

It's the JEWS lobbying for an increased refugee intake and ultimately responsible for the Sudanese crime wave
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/06/06/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-refugee-policy-and-the-african-crime-plague-part-1/

It's the JEWS who are pushing a big Australia and even more unassimilable refugees
theguardian.com/business/2018/sep/14/frank-lowy-disturbed-by-hostility-to-migrants-and-urges-a-big-australia

It's the JEWS making a bunch of money off property development while pushing mass immigration to drive it
macrobusiness.com.au/2018/09/highrise-harry-caught-immigration-wages-pincer/

It's the JEWS pushing left wing ideas in influential left wing periodicals
thesaturdaypaper.com.au/2017/07/15/race-the-bottom/15000408004920

It was the JEWS who represented Eddie Mabo and gave away 10% of Australia to the Abos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Castan

It's the JEWS running the anti-white ABC
judas.watch/James_Spigelman

If you're an Australian Any Forumsack, reading this is mandatory if you want to have any idea what's going on at all
theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/08/13/the-war-on-white-australia-a-case-study-in-the-culture-of-critique-part-1-of-5/

Attached: reading list.jpg (1980x1720, 510.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/CaldronPool/status/1495738643180568577
youtube.com/watch?v=MEO6gYCFbr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SUNNI ISLAM AUSTRALIA 2050

Attached: BEHEADING THE ENEMIES OF ISLAM.webm (1920x1080, 2.56M)

Send the politicians to my quarters gentlemen

Attached: 73FBF54E-E9B8-4789-9D58-54E3C4659956.jpg (524x524, 36.25K)

Please meet me in my quarters sir

Good Morning fellow Australeen Sars and Maems

Aww is diddums a bit upset there?
Spit the dummy didja?
Gonna have a bit of a sook now Darlin?
Go on sweetie, Have a nice bit of a whinge!

Anyone figured out a good way of using the Queen's Ivermectin prescription in political discussions?

so when do we and nz get our own dictatorships formally established bros
same cunts that run canada run our countries too

Sar this is not good.
Delete! Do not post! Do not post!

Help.
I am a White man exclusively attracted to MENA woman, and I wish to find beauty in the women of my race again. It's not as if I cherry pick pictures of ugly women to reinforce a bias, it's just that presently, I cannot feel attraction to any other than Middle Eastern women.

Attached: Arab Woman.jpg (1126x2002, 222.29K)

Was that you baking threds about it earlier?
You picked the wrong time is all, no one cares about anything other than ww3 with Russia because glowniggers are pushing that narrative.

What is the best online resource for materials pertaining to the Port Arthur Massacre? I'm looking for original photos, videos, eyewitness testimony and so forth.

does anybody have the picture of that doctor that vaxxed his son into a coma?

kek wut

Alas, no. 2nd post today, 1st was about masons.
Prognosis is indeed dire

Is the navy the only way to work on a ship and get paid properly for it? It seems like that only cheap Filipinos work on merchant ships.

Okay very funny, which one of you is using this ID to post with a Kekistani flag?
Fuck off with that shit before you get this IP banned dickhead.

I don’t, but I swear that same guy was on TV shilling vaccines about a month ago

mobile.twitter.com/CaldronPool/status/1495738643180568577
>rules for thee

Reposting because old thread was kill

Ever wondered who actually runs the ABC?
Is there anyone else in the ABC leadership that I missed?
Stakeholders from media partners (eg. Reuters), government partners, unadvertised employees, state/regional chief editors etc.

Attached: ABC leadership.png (1044x1717, 838.33K)

>tfw not vaxed
>tfw never caught the coof
o well

This is very much so for the best.
Limit your exposure to spike.

Mobile posting is the worst, 1/5 posts I would encounter a permaban from some other faggot posting CP on the network. I made a collage of all the bans but last time I posted it some dumb cunt mod permabanned me even though it wasn't me doing it.

I am unvaxxed and have had the coof twice now, both times it was the most mild sickness i have ever had.
Any other time i have had a confirmed flu virus it has rocked me for 6 but covid?
Sniffles, sore throat and a headache, feels like being run down after getting on the piss for 3 nights straight while working.

This isn't a mobile ID user... I am OP does this seem like a mobile ID to you if i can bake fucking threds?
Shut up about shit you don't understand.

>geotech
i don't know what that is, but
>lab manager
>can't get a job
go overseas for a few years
i'm guessing it's something to do with mining - they have mines all over the world user

there's a redditor did a three or four hour deboonking video, you could start there

Get off the taylors mate. You'll save cash and enjoy them more when you get good rollies.

kek

Also the dumbcunt mod is named fikod.
He is the American who posts in aus/pol/ constantly.

Sorry I'm not here 24/7 and don't know every arbitrary rule cunt.

Then lurk for 2 years before posting and making yourself look like a fool?
This is not reddit numb nuts.

Very good that it was mild.
You really do not want spike in your blood at all, ever, from any source.
You should look into Vitamin D supplementation, it will help you both with the disease and also in not catching it. It might have been bad luck, but maybe get a test to check your hydroxy-D levels. Pump those numbers up.

>footage of random ivermectin box intercut by channel 9

Not this cuck again.

Attached: 96d78a54-ef33-11e8-8888-d940336e3709.jpg (2400x1350, 143.09K)

could get your own ship
or hang out down by yacht clubs, see what happens
youtube.com/watch?v=MEO6gYCFbr0

Its a dude videoing his TV.
Pretty good shoop if that's the case.
I appreciate your scepticism.

Based