Leafbros

How fucked are we?

Attached: BDCA2225-45BE-421F-9A4D-A2E66532CE40.gif (493x498, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM
canada.ca/en/department-justice/news/2022/02/canadas-emergencies-act.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have to fight.

At least you are not Ukrainian

You have to kill now

fucked, you cannot protest or organize a counter-movement

Sounds like you're pretty damn fucked. Trudeau just pulled a Palpatine. I dunno much about the Canadian Senate though. Any chance they vote it down?
Also curious what Canadians would think about a possible Quebec secession. That's been a topic for years. Not a hot topic really but a topic. With Trudeau declaring himself Emperor, I could see Quebec secession pressure suddenly going way, way up.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 106.73K)

Look into getting another citizenship while you still can.

Check ‘em

At least one cop and a calling card will absolutely start the fire

Attached: 123B3A2D-86C9-401C-982C-17D21682CCD0.jpg (634x901, 294.51K)

QRD on what happened today leafbros?

Attached: the-bay-of-naples-with-the-eruption-of-vesuvius-seen-from-the-riviera-di-chiaia-pietro-antoniani.jpg (900x542, 97.71K)

They can freeze your bank account and assets if they deem you are government dissident or not

i am a ukrainian leaf…

Gimmie a QRD on what's happening. What's gonna happen to the truckers?

Honestly fuck Ukrainians, that maple syrup though

Attached: thisaintweed.png (499x352, 233.41K)

Soon we'll never see anonther leaf bro on Any Forums ever again.

That all depends on you.

Nothing will happen

Attached: D9C6E39E-C871-426E-9D00-FCA92658F8D8.jpg (750x1224, 525.23K)

Have fun in ze gulag comrade

How long til Trudeau winds up dead?

Our senate just voted to give Trudeau war time powers with no laws withholding his rule because a bunch of boomer truckers honked and set up hot tubs and bouncy castles around Ottawa because they didn't want to be forced to be vaxed 3+ times.

What? The Quebecois love getting sodomized by daddy government. They have some of the highest rates of vaxx and masking. They probably support this power grab.

Apparently there are some truckers that are protesting. And that’s a very naughty thing! Now go to bed kiwi.

I think they just voted for this: canada.ca/en/department-justice/news/2022/02/canadas-emergencies-act.html

Definitely passed the Canadian House, anyway, by a fair margin. That page makes it sound like there are more hurdles they need to complete to really make it stick though.

Every last leaf who posts here, unpaid non shills, should expect their bank accounts frozen as of now.

Attached: A8AB2037-0F1A-46FE-A505-607027948649.jpg (816x810, 154K)

I’m not Canadian
That’s up to the Canadians lol

I’m American and have freedom
Here in Los Angeles they fear the people

Attached: 45323E5A-3099-4BF7-B3F8-729D238F7D4F.jpg (267x323, 18.68K)

Not anymore fucked than you were before. You're not a democracy and never have been.

Non-violence is now off the menu. You can choose compliance or violence.
Godspeed leafbros

Never. Trudeau is untouchable. Canadians can't do shit.

10-15 years based on Hitler-Mussolini
30+ if based on Gadaffi

All their property will be seized, for one. But the bigger implication is that they can do it to anyone, you don't actually need to have been a trucker, at the protest, or even someone who donated to the truckers. If they find you supported Trump on faceberg at goodbye to all your assets.

I did 2 years you'll be fine.

At the very minimum liquidate your entire net worth into stablecoins and dump it into leaf shorts on layer2 networks.

Whenever his masters are done with him.
Are you bicameral?

>the truckers
Oh user. It's not even about truckers anymore. It's any political undesirable from the pov of trudeau.
They have absolute power as of about a half hour ago. The emergencies act has been invoked, voted, and passed.
Just went from democracy to dictatorship fren.
If you're a leaf and even so much as showed neutrality to the protest you're as good as gulaged.

The Canadian senate is literally just for show. It’s a position given to old hockey players and neoliberals. Theoretically they could vote anything down, but they never have because they accept they are just symbolic

Pretty fucked. This one goes til mid march but, they already said they want it for 3 months and want parts to be permanent. Chances of them giving it up are small.

Not a leaf bro but if you have guns . Now is the time to use them

Attached: F6F46B7B-2B76-4CEB-BA8C-DAC6DE012648.jpg (350x200, 13.82K)

And because the mandates clearly violate our (((charter))) in several obvious ways such as not being permitted to board planes without taking experimental vaccines with proven harmful side effects for a plague that was never any worse than the flu

>Trudeau is untouchable

Attached: 1645333500385.jpg (712x665, 22.69K)

Wew lad those digits

Genuinely, Canadabros. Not fedposting here. If it is true that they have given them permanent emergency powers then this must be eliminated with actual physical force.

If you peacefully protest anything your now a nazi terrorist

What about the governor general or Liz or the provinces?

Their Twitter said they will impound your shot for 1 week. Probably like 200 a day.

>you niggers better not pussy out. There will be more funds for you

They voted through an emergency act meant to be used if China took over British Columbia for example. Gives the government absolute power. They were already using this power before it went thru because “it was an emergency” and now all the trucker convoys are gone so it’s anyone’s guess what they’re going to use it for. Furthermore, they said some aspects will be permanent to ensure no new protests form

Based . Now is the time to use what you have and do what needs to be done

Attached: 133C9F27-694C-4989-8523-22299095EB5B.jpg (1024x576, 117.06K)

Continue to promote ideas that make the government seem illegitimate. Call Trudeau nothing more than a dude who argues with another dude by looking at and addressing a third dude. Promote the formation of citizen councils and support any attempt to stop the government for acting against those that already exist. Get Leftists on board with this, doesn't matter how cancerous, anything that can serve as a chair to be thrown in front of the door.

>I’m American and have freedom
lmao didn't realize this was a YLYL thread

Attached: 1643124061699.png (1957x2048, 3.39M)

>no new protests form
no more peacefulness

Rake or be raked, leaf.

Attached: a4008797219_10.jpg (1200x1200, 350.61K)

Okay.
What does this mean and how do I do it?

Agreed . If they move to taking guns or shutting down accounts on mass then it’ll begin

Attached: 168F9854-E3BD-4B7A-A20B-7A929725D053.png (300x250, 82.04K)

If you're smart you'll make preparations to leave the country

7 provinces already said they didn’t want it, it made no difference. The Governor General is a representative of the queen, again I believe just symbolic. Probably courts and lawyers will be the only ones who can stop it, luckily even neolib organizations like the CCLU (canadian ACLU) are speaking out against it. It’s possible there’s enough backlash to undo it because the house was essentially blackmailed into voting for it, they would all be up for re-election if it didn’t pass, there’s too much turmoil right now for any politician to think they’d be re-elected

As fucked as you want to be.

Either that or die with honor in battle

Attached: F00C5F04-7306-46C8-B6E6-3134C4170637.jpg (1024x518, 53.86K)

There's nowhere to run, leafbro. Stand and fight, or knee and beg for your chains. You guys are out of options.

OP is safe.
Remember Leafbros, NEET life saves lives.

ffs I might have to get off my couch now fuck me chum

Attached: 1582680982833.png (250x250, 54.73K)

Faggot. Running away won't save you.

The Emergenices Act can be used before it is actually voted upon for 7 days. The 7 days were up and now the government approved the prior usage of the act and its continued usage up to 30 days, but it can be extended by another vote.

The reason this happened is that the social democrat party run by a Sikh guy who won't denounce the Sikh separatist movement from India behind the largest terrorist attack in Canadian history against a plane full of Indians flying back for a visit ended up supporting Trudeau's decision to use Emergency Powers to resolve this situation, and together with the Liberal party they have a majority contrasted with the Conservatives and Quebec party which might be against this. Also the Conservatives technically got more votes than the Liberals, twice, and the election before that when Trudeau was first elected he promised to reform the voting system so this couldn't happen but then never did it.

I'd rather be Ukrainian rn desu fr

Protests never changed anything. Lone wolves make cops feel less safe and weaken the dictatorship. There's a reason America lost Afghanistan.

And the Justification is????

Leafs won't do anything but honk when stripped of their freedom hahahahaahahahaa

There's plenty of less insane countries to go to. Let Canada devolve even further

why not fighting for your freedom instead you fucking pussy? burn the fucking senate If is necessary

You know when Sulla made a proscriptions list?

You’re only ducked if you spend all day on here and don’t live your life
You ducks have also painted a much worse picture and just overreacted against Trudeau
I don’t like him, but covid is slowing down
The money system is about to crash but you should plan ahead for that
And it’s doesn’t just affect canada

We are officially a dictatorship now.

>He tried to warn us
Why didn't we listen?

Attached: alexandre-bissonnette.jpg (635x357, 25.42K)

No cops no stops faggot

I wish Putin were at our borders asking to come in.

Who?

Don't worry Canada, we all knew you'd fuck it up. The good news it Trudeau is Canadian, so he'll fuck the tyranny bit up too. CANADA!

Attached: averagecanadian.gif (720x404, 3.19M)