Mods trying to suppress the facts that if Biden gets us into a war with Russia … ITS WAR! That means Putin will send...

Mods trying to suppress the facts that if Biden gets us into a war with Russia … ITS WAR! That means Putin will send assassins to assassinate the American elites congressmen , senators… is he trying to bring violence to america to lock down and take away right?

I don’t think Biden has thought this thru

Attached: 35C119A0-59B9-4B93-B079-6263A81054DE.jpg (1139x600, 141.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fiscal.treasury.gov/reports-statements/mts/previous.html
fiscal.treasury.gov/reports-statements/mts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stfu igor nobody cares about you slavniggers

>That means Putin will send assassins to assassinate the American elites congressmen , senators
Not seeing a downside

I care
I hate globohomo
I also hate you federal agent faggot

>congressmen
Yes of course we're going to kill some of the most powerfull yet incompetent people in the US.

m8 the FSB will have their house under more protection than the Fbi could ever provide them with

Attached: 1607894368339.jpg (385x390, 93.49K)

That's why the kikes on this board are pushing the narrative so hard against the war. They know that the majority of people in the US would willingly assist russian troops, especially the South who has been itching for over 100 years for payback.

As much as I want to tell you different Ivan, considering they may start rounding people up for treason soon.

Know this: Lmao no.

assassins would get a welcoming parade

Oh nooooo. Not the politicians and elite!

Attached: 1636919793314m.jpg (1024x759, 79.93K)

We have nothing to actually lose OP

- Our Leaders of Industry sent our tech, managers, skills, Capital, and equipment & R&D to Overseas Locals
- Our Leaders of Media won't ever defend us
- Our Leaders of Church are not allowed by IRS Rules to actually get involved in Unemployment, and social problems
- Our US Congress are worthless and better off Dead
- We lost our Nation in a silent Coup like under Bill Clinton and the Fast Track of treaty w UN called World Trade Agreement which included China as a full member despite the Massacre at Tian Amen Square.... 1000s

Attached: 4-cycles-2020.png (800x554, 184.03K)

WTO of the UN is what I mean...
jooo can check this web site

Attached: Fed.Reserve.MZMV.Sept.April2020.jpg (1168x578, 109.55K)

jooo know I dont know what I was thinking

Attached: Fed.Reserve.Multiplier.M1.Discontinued.jpg (1276x590, 122.76K)

jooo see anything here?

Attached: FED.corporate-profits.offshore.Essentials11-21a (1).png (500x413, 79.13K)

Why would Putin want to assassinate an elite class of permanently entrenched incompetent leaders? If there isn't a Sun Tzu's Art of War saying about leaving stupid people in charge of your enemies armies there should be.

Im just a Putz

Assets owned by Federal Reserves are on the Considated Balance sheet... this boomed up in 2008 Crisis... because they bought Real Estate Mortgages... which would have been an International scandal as like Germany, German Banks wanted to foreclose on the assets...
- But the Bankers of Wall Street that own the stock of Federal Reserve did a Publicity thing... the acquired the Mortgage Tranches... and pacified the Germans and International Pension Funds w Money....

Attached: Fed.Res.Consolidated.Balance.SheetSep2021.jpg (1279x656, 146.03K)

WE have nothing to lose is kinda a falsehood.

- We can Lose all our property Rights - we are mostly Tenants anyway but many millions of people actually own their Plot where their house sits.

Check FRED Graphs... the BEA also provides and National Real Estate Association also provides data... it is a site that collects all sorts of data from good sources.

Attached: Fed.International.Assistance.TreasurySep2020.jpg (1318x568, 222.84K)

>Biden has thought
Brandon has no thoughts

I do not really want war to break out but if it does it is one hell on an opportunity maybe one that will never come again

correct. Thanx.

- job Training funding has been the same since all the data I ever saw... back to like 1970s when they likely wanted to actually help the Economy. I see programs change by the tables of the Treasury... for instance Gingrich wanted a Contract w America and wanted Work for Welfare so there are like 3-4 programs in work...and more in feeding kids, women, poverty, food stamps.

Attached: Fed.Job.Training.Treasury.less.than.Intl.Sep2020.jpg (1316x498, 216.03K)

How old are you? 12?

sorry I guess you need web link to US Treasury.

fiscal.treasury.gov/reports-statements/mts/previous.html (previous Years to compare)
fiscal.treasury.gov/reports-statements/mts/

Attached: Fed.Treasury.2Trillion.Increase.YoY.2020.jpg (806x538, 99.78K)

Do you... Are you a friend of Profit?
- Or Are you a friend of the New Republic of Deutschland?
- Or are you a friend of the New Republic of USA, AUS, NZ, UK, CA... as we shed our links to Royalty, to Privy Council, to Old City of London Medieval Bull Shit.

- What are u... like 12 ??

Attached: Fed.Reserve.cap.Share.of.GDP.multi2021.png (831x6656, 1.86M)

We Americans can only pray that Russia kills the politicians and elite.
Niggers

Why would he do that? America's elites are running the country into the ground.