Tell me whats wrong and what what youre Drinking user // Comfy Editon

Whats bothering you Any Forums. Ready to Share some Whitepills, and for those who dont want to hear it, i'll at least be an open ear.

Other Thread Hit the Limit, the Bar ist Till Open tho

Attached: 1639232590820s.jpg (250x158, 7.56K)

Diet pepsi because it's monday, stinky neet alcoholic

Sometimes you need a Drink on monday too, fren.

How nice is Singapore?

Cant Tell, never been there. Guess its allright if you Like chink Pussy tho

Drank a beer with supper, sipping on a tequila cocktail now

Give me your best beer
>be me
>28 year old
>no gf, no sex for 3 years
>too autistic
>job sucks, I'm basically a slave
>wanted to have died for 6 years now but here I am
Please end it!!!

Attached: 400.png (882x758, 15.1K)

I'm the user from the other thread. I guess it's cool, because they bar a lot of Africans from migrating there.

Look user Things suck now. But dont Use your social incapability as a shild. Try to learn how to be socially acceptable, and you can make it. Try forming a meaningfull realtionship with anyone, Sex will come naturally. Dont Fall for the Migtow meme.

I drank 13 beers yesterday. Alone. My bipolar medications make me drink and smoke cigarettes a lot when I'm not working. My dopamine receptors are probably fried after 30 years of alcohol and drug abuse. Also my girlfriend/soulmate is a fucking gay.

Attached: 1626787233770.jpg (730x487, 133.28K)

The Olympics have ended and I am going through Curling withdrawal.
I'm drinking Molson Lager

Attached: USAC2.jpg (2342x1464, 1.96M)

Decaf coffee. I think I just realized recently that I’m weird af.

Well Welcome back fren. Happy to Help. Its all about keeping the spirits Up. Wich of the anons we're you tho? (Sorry cant White Tell from the few answers)

The one that got a job recently and wants to travel.

How can one be gay and a girlfriend?

Anything from pic related keeping it light tonight

Attached: nostalgiamacro.png (1050x479, 637.93K)

Oh that nice ! Happy to have you Back Here fren

Thoughts on Brad Gushue?

Let me make you a nice German Beer, local brew. You can enjoy a thousand years of craftmanship with every sip

Checked. It's simple love between a man and woman with no sexpectations. Lesbians don't know how much they need a man in their life. I just replaced her kitchen faucet lol.

We all are weird. So what?

That's why we're here. We're social outcasts basically.

Cant quite say I ever heard of that, but If it makes the both of you happy so be it. Also yeah I really dont belive theres any real lesbians, Just Woman fed up with men.

Delicious keep my tab open. Anything actually happening in Ukraine?

Attached: 1619553324099m.jpg (1024x729, 152.05K)

I'm not a social outcast user. I just enjoy the banter and thoughts on here. AMD i think many Anons in Here are the same. Its Just that the Spergs scream the loudest

Sore as fuck nostrils, boring as fuck week lined up for work, cold as fuck week lined up for work, pretty sure a sore throat as well, haven't gotten a proper 8+ hours of sleep in months even though I go to bed at 9pm and wake up at 515am, high and slightly drunk over not being able to do fuck all I wanted to tonight after...
Yup, I'm going to bed in an hour with 1 extra melatonin, waking up to call work I'm "sick", and enjoy a necessary off day. IDGAF if all my sick days are used up. If this new motherfucker can take 3 days off out of the workweek plus the weekend off all in a row and not have shit said, then you bet your fucking balls I can do this. ESPECIALLY when I'm 1 of the favorites and everyone universally agrees I do very well at my job. Am I a lazy nigger? Yes. But Every once in a while I grow extremely tired of normalfag games and just need a day off to myself

They're damaged goods when it comes down to it. They're still women and if you're not thinking with your dick it's easy. They make excellent cuddle buddies, just don't go for the gross manly ones.

Welcome Back Leafbro.
Nothing really Happening, as Always. As I pointed out in the previous thread, there wont be anything big. Most we can Hope for is a Proxy war wich russia will ein anyways.

Yeah this is simply a place for free thought and speech the image that's been painted of us by Jewish media is intentionally meant to embarrass and discredit. Frankly whatever you are alpha chad or outcast were here because we hate kikes and we want to help fellow white men. On that note confidence, exercise, and a healthy diet. Easier said then done but if nothing else CONFIDENCE.

Never actually met a hot lesbian but than again I tend to distance myself from social circles Open for that kind of degeneracy. My fiance is cuddely enough for my liking. Wich is in no way an offence to you fren, Just dont have the exposure

Give me coke rum with a side of vodka
>My grandma died last week so it’s been hard for my mom and me
>Spring semester with 6 class is difficult so I have to stay on top of my work even submitting theem late
>gay euro globalization is fucking retarded because influence around world
>WW III is almost arrive waiting for the nuclear holocaust to happen
So yeah everything is peachy thank you for asking

Caprisun, WAGMI

LebAnon still here?

Nobody judges you for taking a das off user. If you are known as a good worker, IT confirms youre not a lazy shit. Its whatever. Your employer makes enough Money Off your work, least He can do is accept a lazy day every once in a while

I certainly hate kikes.

Bio-integral pureblood here. Having a wee dram of Seagram's 83 (plan to finish the mickey) and chasing it with La Fin Du Monde ale.

Newfbro*
WMD proxy war is a great meme though. The last real war was WW1, the war to end all wars.

Attached: forget-me-not-671x1024.jpg (671x1024, 125.69K)

I'll tell you what's wrong, bucko. Your picture is too small. I can tell because I'm drinking water.

lol, feels that much better coming from a German