Canada Freedom Convoy General /CFCG/ #845 - LONG LIVE A FREE CANADA

QRD:
>Thousands of trucks across Canada descended onto Ottawa with the goal of freeing the Canadian people from government COVID mandates. The Mayor of Ottawa has now declared a state of emergency. Trudeau enacts emergencies act, parliament masterfully debating.

URGENT ALL INDIVIDUALS WHO DONATED WILL BE A TARGET OF THE GOVERNMENT! URGENT
twitter.com/TrueNorthCentre/status/1494358600080404481

MUST WATCH:
CANADA TO GOES AGAINST THE US DONORS
youtube.com/watch?v=Qisd2juHvps

==LIVE==
supportfreedom.net/
>TF69
youtu.be/mvZIGneWiZk
>Zoke
youtu.be/2n5PHwhCOzM

>The convoy has released a statement that “multiple believed reliable sources” have informed them of the presence of firearms in Ottawa:
>“This private intelligence correlates with the approximately 2,000 firearms stolen (archive.fo/bUHpH) in Peterborough, Ontario on Sunday morning.”
twitter.com/_llebrun/status/1493437829774549002

OTTAWA
>TRUCKS RELOCATED FROM RESIDENTIAL STREETS
>PARKED ON WELLINGTON WITH REST ON CONVOY
youtu.be/vlVcVsOOCPk?t=10781

>GLOWNIGGERS SEIZE WEAPONS
archive.fo/AXFNy

>DOUGIE BENDS THE KNEE
youtu.be/HxZKUFv-E_E
youtu.be/v_2cDWVoj0w
>Ottawa Lunatic Attacks Child, Steals Her Flag
youtu.be/Imei02XrfT4
>Ambassador Bridge Windsor hit and run of young girl.
youtu.be/IPxiU-ahPwk
>RCMP is with us!
policeonguard.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Open-Letter-to-Brenda-Lucki.pdf
>Military is with us!
youtu.be/4a8ZRipbeRo

>LIVESTREAMS
supportfreedom.net
>Convoy Info
action4canada.com/rallies
>Donate
givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022
>Trucker Press Conference
twitch.tv/videos/1292558384
>BITCOIN HONKHONKHODL
twitter.com/HonkHonkHodl
tallyco.in/s/lzxccm/
>Nice if you have time. Vet on Nuremburg
rumble.com/vuqduh-legal-and-ethical-roots-of-freedom-convoy.html

THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO DEFEAT TYRANNY. GO TO PROTEST THIS WEEKEND. BE PEACEFUL AND REMEMBER THAT GOD IS WITH US.

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1614293962073.png (500x384, 192.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntG50eXbBtc
youtu.be/VScSEXRwUqQ
elcombate.noblogs.org/files/2017/04/improvised-munitions-handbook.pdf
theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-liberal-candidate-facing-15-million-lawsuit-over-pandemic-mask-making/
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK TRUDEAU

FUCK GLOBOHOMO

LONG LIKE A FREE CANADA

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=ntG50eXbBtc

FIRST FOR FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT
WHERE ARE YOUR OPTICS NOW?
SHOULD HAVE FOUGHT BACK WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE BUT VIOLENCE SCARY

>freedom convoy became another jan 6 when the right thought they were owning the libs but end up getting fucking rekt by the gov reprisals because they thought going peaceful would work

Attached: 1630993132876.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

Request for this to turn into a general thread for heads on pikes. Anyone who disagrees is a demoralization shill who wants everyone’s placated. Time for the cookout and party fags to stand aside so the real revolutionaries can plan.

Attached: 6791B65A-096F-4EF8-868A-EB9E7FD0A3B9.png (1024x658, 1.76M)

Attached: 1622636143574.jpg (842x624, 37.5K)

based at least some people are awake

>inb4 glowies

Attached: 1637029581905.jpg (500x554, 62.28K)

I wonder who the real glowniggers were along the way. It is almost like not making any moves gets you nowhere.

French speaking annons translate

DECLARE WAR ON CANADA

Canada is now the gayest dictatorship in all of human history

Well it's over bros, it was fun
See you in Elden Ring, Ukraine happening, and American Convoy threads

DO YOU ADVOCATE CIVIL WAR?

Attached: 1645147932937.png (679x689, 526.39K)

Just dropping this here.

Attached: 1609041639072.png (990x2218, 1.52M)

AHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
Timeline corrected. Leafs are now cuckked again. God's in His heaven. All is right with the world.

Attached: arthurgelion.jpg (500x633, 44.98K)

My feathers have been ruffled I tell ya

Attached: 20220221_203557.jpg (1627x1889, 1.97M)

you're retarded you don't understand life and you're just a low IQ raging loser fuck off stop mentally masturbating in public about your low IQ

hard to believe I just watched Trudeau pull a coup over Zoom

Attached: 1507385806158.gif (440x442, 2.16M)

Yes.

FUCK LIBS
FUCK NDP
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

Attached: 1591663813501.jpg (1024x990, 61.42K)

Rapists its time to mobilize. Best of luck men.

Attached: 1644148846724.jpg (1079x1599, 312.9K)

Claim refugee status and go to the US
Texas is basically Alberta anyways and has hockey

Attached: gayermarriage.jpg (1024x570, 167.3K)

canada's government has no respect in the world now

Start killing politicians already, its getting boring along with the false flags at ukraine

Emergency act passed

185ish votes YES 150ISH VOTES NO

Goes to Senate when?

Attached: 1609041675317.png (459x596, 103.38K)

:popcorn:

bmp

Get angry

Attached: 1645073614508.png (720x540, 410.83K)

Well shit

Attached: frog.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

ya hidden from a bunker
that's how Canada communist dictatorship started

Someone post the Solzhenitsyn quote
You, know, the one that starts “how we burned in the camps”

I’ll see you leafs in Lichtenstein

Attached: F92ECE81-E081-4ED8-BB3C-7CF67A75709E.jpg (313x358, 30.87K)

I SAID THE SAME
FUCK THOSE SUBHUMANS THAT CALL THEMSELVES KEKNADIANS
FUCKING KEKING KEK KEK KEKMASTERS
MUH OPTICS MUH CAREBEARSTARE MUH PEACEFUL MUH ANYTHING REALISTIC = GLOWIE FUCK OFFFFFFF

Attached: 1609041694617.jpg (550x927, 248.08K)

a fucking leaf

Attached: 1620087437143.png (1864x3073, 2.54M)

you are my greatest ally hans

TRUCKER PROTEST CONFIRMED PSY-OP
>USED TO INSTALL DICTATORSHIP

FUCK PIERRE TRUDEAU
FUCK THE CHARTER
>The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society.
FUCK THE TYRANIGGER CLAUSE
NO PROPERTY RIGHTS TO BE SEEN IN THE CHARTER
THE CANADIAN CHARTER OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS SHOULD BE BURNED AND THOSE WHO SUPPORT IT BEHEADED

Nothing ever happens

Tell me how I am wrong? FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT

That entire nation actually votes on who can live there.

Update on the emergency vote?

Attached: 1645143534866.gif (272x340, 1.35M)

Citizens of the civilized Canada, on this day we mark a transition. for 155 years, Canada stood as the crowning achievement of civilized beings. But there were those who would set us against one another, and we took up basedbeans to defend our way of life against the covid virus. In so doing, we never suspected that the greatest threat came from within.

The truckers, and some within our own senate, had conspired to create the shadow of freedom using bouncy castles as weapons. They had hoped to grind the Domain into ruin. but the hatred in their hearts could not hiddne forever. At last, there came a day when our enemies showed their true natures.

The truckers hoped to unleash their destructive power against the domain by honking and dancing and giving flowers to the police. But the aims of would-be tyrants were valiantly opposed by those without elitist, dangerous powers. Our loyal UN troops contained the insurrection within Ottowa and quelled uprising on a thousand street. The remaining truckers will be hunted down and defeated! any collaborators will suffer the same fate. These have been trying times, but we have passed the test.

The attempt on my paternity heritage has left me scarred and deformed, but I assure you, my wife’s boyfriend resole has never been stronger. The honking is over. The truckers has been defeated and the trucker rebellion has been foiled. We stand on the threshold of a new beginning.
In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the domain of Canada will be reorganized into the FIRST Canadian Empire, for a safe and secure society, which I assure you will last for a period of a short, unlimited time. An empire that will continue to be ruled by this august body and a sovereign ruler nominated by Klaus. An empire ruled by the minority, ruled by a emergency powers.

Don't underestimate the leafs ability to shot port IRL

Attached: Mematic_20220220_192503.jpg (1000x1200, 439.7K)

Attached: 1609041710474.png (684x1110, 407.87K)

Kek, they already removed the truckers, how more totalitarian can you get, to make Xi jealous or something?

From dude weed to Trudeaucracy.

Man what a shitshow.

>Politifact rating: Pants on fire.
>No, Trudeau did not perform a "coup" over the popular video-sharing application Zoom. Democracy prevailed in a landslide vote in favor of his decision to use the Emergency Powers Act. Scholars of the Charter of Rights and Freedom applauded Trudeau's restraint throughout the protests.

Soon there will be no places where to flight, you either fight now or become a slave.

Now probably will vote on it tonight will be approved tommrrow

I already didn't have any hope that this thing would be struck down but what now bros?
I'm living in Hell with a faggot family, endless jabs and a populace that just fucking loves gay nigger dicks in their ass .
Please someone give me copium I have basically nothing left anymore, Bonnie Henry will never give up her vaxpass system like the godless whore she is so I can't even rely on the premiere here to say "nah" to the emergency powers or the end of covid restrictions.
I thought I was just about to make it to the end without being jabbed, but it looks like it was all for nothing and they'll just crack down harder

Attached: image0.jpg (225x224, 16.99K)

Saw the same thing happen leading up to and on Jan6. Same techniques, same rhetoric, same crabs in a bucket mentality. Feds don’t want you doing anything but going crazy and doing a lone wolf attack on a mosque or grocery store so they can label us all terrorists. That’s why the moment you try to get others to realize what must be done, you get called a fed or told to go do something about yourself by the same people making the same hopium posts they were last year. These people all need to be killed and there is no pussyfooting around it.

Now the rcmp/cisis sponsored terrorist attacks kick off and we go full blood lust

god i hope canada gets embargoed for this

>Goes to Senate when?
I already told you, laws don't fucking matter!

>rightards honk for a week with bubble baths and bouncy castles
>leftards abolishes democracy
top kek

Attached: keks.jpg (229x221, 22.18K)

This piece of shit voted YES and isn't even a Liberal or NDP.
>Proud son of refugees
Parents flee oppression, their shitbag son helps bring oppression to Canada.

Attached: fuckthisguyeh.png (600x390, 282.15K)

>picrel

Attached: 1620801841247.jpg (700x950, 278.67K)

It's done
FIRST CANADIAN EMPIRE

Attached: just watch your mouth freedom lover.png (464x911, 573.64K)

How was he wrong?

Motherfuckers. Until last moment I hoped. Well they let it pass. This should become Canada totalitarianism general now.

.. you didn't do anything either faggot. Go do a terrorism now or stfu

at least we know there’s one who would vote yes to sudden leaf influx

>hard to believe I just watched Trudeau pull a coup over Zoom

Yep that's what he just did......And we can all give a big thanks to our various security for allowing this level of infiltration.

not even 40% of the population just enforced their dictatorship on the rest of canada
not even 40% of the population voted for the liberal and npd
not even 40%

Alright you had your dance party and hippie love festival. You proved the point that peaceful protest won't remove a corrupt government. Now organize armed resistance or go back to your cuck masks and vax mandates.

I do not vouch for the safety of any of these recipes, proceed with caution.

Attached: 1609041761234.jpg (1024x966, 95.2K)

The best I can do from where I am is western secession. It will be up to your easterners to actually make the libs and ndp pay for this.

THIS!

I SURE CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW WHEN ALL THE PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENTS RESCIND THEIR DECISIONS TO SCRAP THE MANDATES.

I AM MAD

Attached: 1644679861230.jpg (1024x512, 40.88K)

So how long now until the provinces backtrack on their promises to "suspend" the passports?

Attached: 1645490320951m.jpg (667x1024, 75.53K)

amazed that libs voted for the PM to have the power to suspend the rights of canadians, block their ability to demonstrate against the government, and seize their assets without any court order just because they're in the same party as him.

what spineless two faced fucks

35 Liberal MPs from Quebec, buy hey who's counting right?

Attached: 1619848517971.jpg (1080x1080, 81.9K)

I hope some of them do. Don't you worry bro, it's coming here soon.

Solzhenitsyn was right. Its time to fight when they come to your house to get you, to your neighbor's to get him.

And here we go. The gaslighting about the truckers being feds and we never supported it to begin with begins..

amazing, isnt it? this place is hell

so now what

(You)

Attached: Irl_kike.jpg (588x647, 61.57K)

>(Politely) EMAIL YOUR SENATORS:
sencanada.ca
sencanada.ca
sencanada.ca
sencanada.ca
sencanada.ca
sencanada.ca
sencanada.ca

The real enemies hide in plain sight.
>captcha: 0TD0S

Attached: ford-henry-ford-receiving-the-grand-cross-of-the-german-eagle-from-german-officials-in-1938.-rare-historical-photos.jpg (1600x1277, 83.82K)

12h

could you have asked for a better outcome? the strength of freedomprotests was forcing mask-off
and now we have greater mask-off

>Politifact rating: Pants on fire.
>No, Trudeau did not perform a "coup" over the popular video-sharing application Zoom. He used Microsoft Teams.

Surely the senate will vote it out, right guys???

Attached: M6Ct.gif (500x341, 486.64K)

I remember seeing his signs in Toronto last year, he's actually a liberal who got kicked from the party because he raped someone

Attached: 1609041777290.jpg (640x691, 141.59K)

This event had greater influence in the US than Canada. It scared the shit out of JT and made him go full Stalin. But in the US it scared the shit out of Cali and other states who did not want this rage on their doorstep. The convoy freed more American jurisdictions and resulted in the dropping of more US mandates than Canadian.

We got new mandates while we unwound yours.

Attached: 1633530990845.gif (245x196, 2.73M)

Good call, they say the same shit every time with a no u

I give it until tomorrow

Keep your fucking head. Can you at least TRY to not be an emotional pendulum? Things are hard for everybody, you are not alone.

Wait for the revolution.

Remember, we’ll have to quarantine (kek, ironic) Vancouver.

See You people are retards at hiding yourselves.

So now what? They will never revoke emergency powers. Ever.

Fuck off. They would do it. They would just use Ukraine as an excuse you fucking moron.

>hurr durr kill the politicos already

Yeah, the leaves will get right on that for you, marcel

Based delecia soupa

What makes you think they were fleeing oppression, and not just wanting to spread the Chinese virus ?

Attached: virus danger.png (630x660, 608.15K)

Laws for me, not for Thee

raise "he will not divide us" flag on parliment. This is the way.

>Surely the senate will vote it out

Attached: file.png (800x450, 177.96K)

>Implying dear leader's vote doesn't count for 98% of population
You are a threat to our democracy.

Attached: images.jpg (208x242, 6.52K)

what do you mean? you think starting a full blown civil war in the middle of ottawa with zero organization without the public opinion on your side would be a good idea? you're genuinely fucking retarded, you know how they won in afghanistan? waiting 20 years and exhausting them, you're not playing a fucking a pubG game buddy

This means you never had any rights. Seriously.

Threadly reminder I will adopt cute boyfriend-free Canadian girls on the run from their government.

Attached: capri.png (600x485, 140.35K)

Attached: 1636067800094.jpg (1554x1040, 119.47K)

>$500million CAD to Ukraine
$500million CAD to Ukraine

2022 is ThE yEaR oF tHe BaSeD LeAf!!!1

picrel: average honker chud when they can't buy MLP custom erotica with their crypto walles

Attached: leafbtfo-min.gif (320x232, 4.06M)

Who is the senate?

checked.

yep, thank you guys for the pretext for all the free subsidies to my local side business in Ottawa as well as the inevitable direct cash payments I'll be getting from the class action lawsuits what with all my mental anguish etc etc

t. ottawa bureaucrat with million dollar house

Attached: 1600945957760.jpg (564x541, 40.65K)

Oh this guy he's a lib that literally was removed because of sexual assault claims btw they were filed then unfiled campaign image btw

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (260x194, 12.85K)

>Surely the senate will vote it out, right guys???

Attached: 2191E267-4DB6-4EA0-8F7E-7494DA1E09C6.jpg (1280x720, 69.55K)

Violence is the only way forward but Canada is filled with care bears who won't do shit

Attached: 1609041809244.jpg (4439x5845, 2.19M)

It’s been fun
youtu.be/VScSEXRwUqQ

See you guys on Saturday.

The honking will stop when the mandates are lifted.

What actually happened though?

He has his emergency powers for a bit longer?

Attached: viaje-fotografico-Altai.jpg (2500x1667, 1.21M)

Right on cue, ay?
>STOP CALLING FOR VIOLENCE AGAINST US YOU WON’T DO SHIT WHY AREN’T YOU BLOWING UP LITTLE KIDS IF YOU CARE SO MUCH REEEEEEE

Anymore helpful infographics?

>muh optics
shill

General Strike

is they died?

Attached: gunsandchestenvy.jpg (960x960, 74.83K)

(You)

Attached: 1641296961421.jpg (1200x674, 97.46K)

Nope, memeflag. The fight goes on.

Truckers were clearly feds lmao. They paid the actual owners of trucking companies to park their fleets in front of capital. I don’t know how leaf bros fell for this lmaooo

cowards can speak a million words but can't find a single action to prove to others, and now they will pay

Attached: 1609041742880.jpg (800x1600, 368.06K)

Your non-violent try completely fucking failed. I applaud them for their efforts. But now you know for sure you are fresh the fuck out of any kind of political solution. So you going to keep laying there and taking his shit you going to keep failing so you can keep the optics that nobody fucking cares about because the entire Canadian political establishment just decided that they agreed that you deserve to die and Justin gets to be dictator for life? This is the part where you either man the fuck up, get the fuck out, or admit you're a bitch it don't really care about any of this at all and you're okay being a complete total fucking loser fagot for the rest of your life.
Refugee or revolutionary but pick one.

The perception in the american west (usa and canada) is so polarised, and not at all without the fault of the two-party establishment, that both sides are encouraged to believe that, whether the surveillance state increases at the expense of the workers liberties or whether there is resistance to it, opposition to either the proles or the establishment can ONLY be coming from an external enemy.

Whether it's a cabal of paedophilic internationalists, russians, commies, russian commies, jews or, on the other hand, usa donors, russians, fringe neonazis with connections to the usa deep state, it cannot be admitted publicly or even aknowledged, that there is an internal strife going on in most states right now, that is at an acute phase, because it existed long before these two years.

Attached: 15-photo_308@11-12-2021_16-52-07-768x901.jpg (768x901, 81.83K)

So what does this mean? No more protests ever?

>If a factory is torn down but the rationality which produced it is left standing, then that rationality will simply produce another factory. If a revolution destroys a government, but the systematic patterns of thought that produced that government are left intact, then those patterns will repeat themselves. . . . There’s so much talk about the system. And so little understanding.

—Robert Pirsig

Attached: 1634089633562.jpg (598x594, 125.13K)

lol great synopsis

These idiots will be put up against the wall like everyone else.

Honking won't do shit come with a gun and shoot porky or go home it's IRA or nothing

Alright, well, since we live in a BRAVE NEW WORLD ok KKKanadian dictatorship, I would suggest everyone willing to shame, denounce, insult, neglect, embarass and discriminate every single person you know who voted Liberal. It's because of them we are now where we are.

If they want to make our lives miserable with our political leaning, so can we. I will go out of my way to bully every Liberal I know starting from tonight. I invite you to do the same.

Constitution suspended for 30 days. They have a month to cement their position.

They have the right to shoot protesters now.

elcombate.noblogs.org/files/2017/04/improvised-munitions-handbook.pdf

improvised freedom manual

Attached: WWTD.png (618x966, 579.08K)

30 days fren

General strike would be pretty good.

Attached: 1352345325.png (727x658, 500.17K)

there was a chance this was going to get rolled up with a no vote, now he has these powers for thirty days, and they can renew it as long as they think it's necessary

>muh retarded accelerationist
go larp somewhere else loser the day you'll see war you'll understand real fast you didn want war

Actual subhuman coward detected.

I believe this is the Independant from Toronto

was a Liberal until the 2021 election. Scandal came out that he was getting kickbacks from a mask/PPE company. Libs had to kick him, but first pushed a separate sex scandal so that the PPE scandal wasn't in the news

kicked out of the Liberal party for the optics, won his seat easily as an Independent with likely a heap of backseat driving from his former party

I am the senate.

Attached: castreau.jpg (457x684, 68.59K)

Zoomers think the canadian government being cucked is a new thing. The game was rigged from the start.

Not the Truckers but, the organizers

Kek yes we will get general strike my ass

It doesn't matter retard, they will vote on party lines just like the house did.
All the independents are vetted libs thanks to Trudeau.
The fact we are this far should be enough, this will blow over, our generation will die with these thoughts and no one in the future will ever know any different.

Attached: 1609041830156.jpg (1080x1708, 1.24M)

I think some leafs were saying that Senate will also vote yes.
Martial Law in Canada is official.

Based.
>Fuck Trudeau
>Fuck the antichrist
>Fuck Klaus
>Fuck globohomo

BTW saw this in small bc town few days ago

The pic might be sideways

Attached: 20220218_163615.jpg (4032x1816, 1.93M)

Yes

Just 30 days of dictatorship to flatten the dissidents

Yes unless the state approves user

>equating the Taliban’s demoralization tactics and insurgency to a bunch of boomers having a cookout in Ottawa
It’s okay to be naive, westerners have never faced this before, and I know it’s shocking to see, but no amount of pussyfooting around needing to kill all these people is going to make it go away.

How can I sign up to go be a UN zogbot serving in canada?
Someone said they make $4000/day.

>A-at least we won the optics war

FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT
I HATE BEING RIGHT ALL THE TIME BUT HERE WE ARE
IM A FUCKING WIZARD

Attached: 1626720422454.png (446x559, 303.61K)

>care bears
You know, it’s truly pathetic listening to boomers like Jordan Peterson crying on camera about how poorly the government has ‘handled’ the situation (implying that they didn’t knowingly generate chaos to further their own ends). Too many Canadians are either asleep or just too cowardly to take a strong position on anything. It’s high time we freed Travis Patron.

Attached: FC81C097-B180-4A6A-BC50-9DF53A1FC29F.jpg (1018x697, 159.83K)

There was no chance it was not going to pass. What are you talking about? Once the NDP pledged their support, that was it.

Are we supposed to think the man who would probably be leading the CPC right now if he had not called nonsense on them is actually crazy? Mad Max.

Attached: based max.jpg (784x229, 42.96K)

Attached: 1609044419021.jpg (789x460, 65.39K)

reported for wrongthink, facism, sepratism, nazism, white spupermacism, tyranny, tyranny against the state, anti-lgbtaquaaa+mlambbcquarst, and most importently the worse crime of them whole, anti semetism to the canadian intelligence services and the local police in davos

You want violence you do it you do-nothing slug-boy nigger-breath'd faggot. Now retreat to your predictable fallback position of supposed indifference.

Right wingers are pretty stupid? I told these sister fuckers multiple times. the government WAS gonna crush you.

They won't learn. Leftists victory is inevitable until you get a change in attitude. Here is a start, Hitler was a hero and you are evil for condemning him. Learn the power of right wing socialism and you will realize that what you want has more in common with Hitler, the NSDAP, the falangists, and Italian fascism. You won't, you'll talk about how DA LEFT ARE DA REAL FASCISTS.

source

theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-liberal-candidate-facing-15-million-lawsuit-over-pandemic-mask-making/

You're next.

At last, we agree on something dummie

they honked for a month

but yes, the leftoids decided democracy needed to be suspended
and apparently the rest of canada clapped

>lgbtaquaaa+mlambbcquarst
you forgot 2spirit

I gave $5 to the GoFundMe and it was returned. Am I banned for LIFE from entering?

Attached: 1609044510329.jpg (1610x2169, 702.18K)

Are you kidding me, this is awesome optics. There just was a globohomo coup in Canada and the whole world is watching.

The truth is that humanity never, ever came up with a system which does not tend towards tyranny. It's because resources guarantee your standing. If the energy and space was free we could try. But it isn't and maybe it never will. All systems have tendency towards tyranny.

No actually he won because retarded li voters thought he was still a lib yes the didn't do any research and didn't have anytime to print any new ballots that represented that they were making desperate pleas for him to resign so they can replace him with a liberal

all me btw

shut your stupid mouth mutt seriously you can't say a single fucking word about anything living in the worst shithole on the planet and refusing to move your disgustingly impotent fat ass once again to defend freedom, you're a fat sack of shit only able to consooom fuck off already the day you'll find your balls back you'll be able to open your mouth ok?
fucking nigger worshipper idiot letting his country being invaded by the third world while stuffing his morbidly fat ass full of palm oil, take your own freedom back before you say anything about Canada

oh fuck off kike, we are coming for you next.

Name one thing that this wouldn't solve

Sure thing. Everyone who does or advocates for anything is a fed.

Attached: 89CE1371-14B3-4EF9-BA87-95E06D8248A8.jpg (1142x578, 639.52K)

Refugee or soldier. You are a refugee or soldier. Thats the decision.
Anyone can attack and cause mayhem. Soldiers can defend. Soldiers have discipline.

When is next election?

Attached: a523c90df954c60bb327dfac20b65022.jpg (754x721, 63.43K)

>yes obersturmfuhrer! I saw the jew he was replying to my post not just a few seconds ago!

I support the truckers. I support the protestors. Fuck Trudeau and all those who support his regime. They will hang.

Long live a free Canada!
Vive le Québec libre!

MAY GOD LIBERATE CANADA FROM THE YOKE OF THE GODLESS AUTHORITIES

but who was Senate?

The senate can't do shit. The best it can do is delay it by voting it down and sending it back to the commons for another review.
There are only three avenues out of this mess. 1) continued civil dissobedience until the government falls 2) massive amounts of violence until the government submits and collapses 3) suffer and wait till the next election (in 4 years at latest) and vote out the liberals. But good luck with 3 when they can literally close any bank account and jail the political opposition.

>tfw you know the grift is up and ur going to jail

KEK

Attached: vf.png (231x201, 90.02K)

Attached: 1465887027898-0.gif (615x346, 3.94M)

we have one, our government has too many hurdles that frustrate consensus for this to happen

IM WORKING ON IT user

Max will commit suicide soon I'm sure

never

Never ever.

Attached: 1609045714004.png (871x643, 368.95K)

Hey want to know a secret?
FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT, AND NO AMOUNT OF CRYING LIKE A BABY IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT NOW
But hey, at least your s()y addled mind can larp likes its Half life 2 now living in city 17

Attached: 1631649830102.jpg (500x500, 101.74K)

Good luck leafs, I hope there are peaceful solutions left for you.

Attached: JFK.jpg (474x235, 28.51K)

Israel needs more diversity.

Must've missed the part where you did anything beyond shitpost on Any Forums.

yeah about that

Hey, can someone who is talented with photoshop make a leaf version of the "look at me" meme, and change the end part to "I'm the refugee now"

ah fuck me i will report my self as well because i am a responsible world citizen as my law is also the canadian law now apperently

This is actually depressing. This must be what woke north koreans feel like all the time.

Attached: 20220217_143257.jpg (1588x1200, 410.79K)

Why would a Brazilian need to save this?

Yeah, awesome optics. I'm sure the people who were starving to death in North Korea had awesome optics. Didn't save them, nor cause any meaningful change. The antibolsheviks had awesome optics.

Something all leftists understand. Power is the only thing that matters.

joke on you it's just me on 30 VPN

No you memeflag nigger.
Long week that's continually gotten worse and now I see nothing but endless trannys shitting up this board with "leafs btfo" threads and no one actually saying whether or not there's any copium left aside from minecraft larp.
Alone or not I don't give a shit if I'm openly losing my shit on Any Forums of all places

does that even matter now?

Viva frei is so blackpilled. Two years ago he was bluepilled as fuck.

Not the way.

WAR FACE RIGHT FUCKING NOW ANONS

So, I should probably liquidate my TFSA at this point...

You have to mail in thermite

persecute me harder

HOLY SHIT!
>Mad Max tweeted CLOWN WORLD
Mad Max tweeted CLOWN WORLD
>Honk honk
HONK HONK

Attached: CLOWN WORLD.jpg (769x104, 14.39K)

Guy was retard should've called for violence sooner

>next election

Attached: 1614584957860.png (476x492, 272.23K)

Yeah tons of feds with their CDL. Having a perfectly peaceful protest is something feds do all the time.

Retard.

at least your not a hypocrite

>ELECTION

>election?

Attached: file.png (797x1200, 796.61K)

Attached: 1609046812402.jpg (500x633, 95.77K)

Go do domestic terror then, faggot.

never again

The amount of seethe coming from this faggot because people are breaking away from the peaceful protests work jew is mezmorizing.

Attached: 5F4CC0A6-D110-4F62-B0CD-73E19F969601.jpg (1080x1843, 445.76K)

He still thinks this will be solved with our current system, that's the problem.

ONE OF US

lol

Attached: 1645482685655.jpg (282x282, 52.24K)

Attached: 1633669173965.png (277x301, 114.95K)

He's right but what can he actually do about this?

>Canada stood as the crowning achievement of civilized beings
Lolwut? Country was always a joke m8. 3rd world shithole with 3rd world salaries and 1st world cost of life.

Seriously shut the fuck Up. We have no legs to stand on criticizing anyone about fighting corruption in our government.

the government has deemed it is too unsafe to yet have an election

Checked probably after an rcmp investigation into his death ruled his odd execution style death with 2 gunshots was actually a sucide

>no respect in the world
>except from every other WEF controlled nation
>which is 90% of the world

Let’s get a move on fren, we’re all waiting

Attached: EA267FEF-5F4C-46D2-A708-08E72956DB0D.jpg (583x369, 66.8K)

Do leafs have guns?
I thought they were as cucked as us

asking the important questions user

>they will hang
Based.

True. Maybe zoomers do. I read excerpts from the Charter and realized very fast that there never were any recognized rights there. Not natural laws anyways. When the government "grants" you rights, they can always take them back and they just did.
Mind you: US is not that much better now. I expect the same shit happen here soon. Patriot Act can be used to its full extent and Trump made sure it's there to be used. In which case civil war.
I think Canadians should rethink their peaceful ways now though. Because peace won't fix this.

Slave country.

RIP

Attached: 1644202357575.jpg (1024x702, 102.45K)

CLOWN FUCKING WORLD CONFIRMED BY THE MAN HIMSELF

I can't hear you over how right I am!

>Clownposting
kek if the nation survives by the next election he just confirmed my vote

Attached: 1633646539320.png (1200x791, 997.11K)

Attached: 1621354095896.png (601x904, 139.25K)

moshe, I'm am anglo which is basically the same as a jew at this point, will you guys let me come live there as a refugee?

Attached: 1485146577081.png (790x628, 402.71K)

My friend..... There is no election.

Attached: sighhh.jpg (196x258, 5.15K)

user I...

At least North Koreans don't have to put up with shitskins dropping their doordash orders in front of the wrong apartment

Attached: 1609046932302.jpg (475x607, 90.26K)

October 20th 2025. Also technically anytime between now and then because it's a minority government.

In reality the new globohomo dictatorship in Canada won't dare do shit. They're so invested in the image of Canada as a beacon of progressiveness and muh demogracy that they'll pussyfoot around like the fags they are.

Meanwhile, the blow to their credibility of all this will not only ensure their inevitable loss in Canada, but probably most of the west as well. As long as Canadian people continue fighting, they've already won.

Attached: 1645469406064.jpg (640x800, 143.58K)

Attached: 1645421963302.png (1081x691, 143.79K)

Is a one party system now
LDP Liberal Democratic Party

Whoever doesn't support the system will get their assets frozen soon enough

Shut the fuck up you right wing coward before the cops break your brain on the pavement.

>not respecting the LGBTQLMNOPEDODISNEY+
uh oh rabbi, you're slipping.

Yeah, the time for peace is fucking gone now, unironicly. Honestly, anyone still demanding freedom is a traitor and should be treated as such. Simple as.

Unironically, are his bank accounts done?

What 30 days? Turdo said at least 3 months. Using Covid math it's like 10 years or so.

HOLY SHIT
>PPC
PPC
>PPC
PPC

Attached: HONK HONK.jpg (786x612, 76.96K)

A real leader would be calling for everyone to not give a fuck what they say and march to your nearest politician’s house or place of dwelling with rope

perfect

Attached: 1630758575352.jpg (591x677, 35.14K)

One way or another I told you I was going to win. FUCK YOU I WAS RIGHT

Wtf, I love Trudeau now.

So whats the first order of our beloved ruler Trudy will be?

Freemason cops are desperately trying to uphold the mandates on behalf of Trudeau. End freemasonry in police
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Masonic police corruption .jpg (720x296, 103.99K)

actually we put people away for it when they're found out. hell just look at baltimore, they had a mayor go down in flames for it, and a prosecuting attorney

>pic
get a gun faggot