My IQ is 152 and I voted for Trump

I'm INTJ, my IQ is 152 and I voted for Trump. Twice. AMA.

Attached: harold2.jpg (610x400, 42.23K)

Why would you vote for a zionist kike lover?

IQ testing doesn't go above 145 in the vast majority of cases, because beyond that point a single question can make 10 points difference. The test simply isn't sensitive enough above 145.

So that's your hard limit for lying about your IQ. I suggest saying 132 instead because that's almost realistic.

Why did you suck off a nigger?

Lol, online mensa tests don't count
Every nigger here and their mother took that online test and thinks they're geniuses now.
They deliberately spit out super inflated scores to try to tempt people to pay to take the actual test.
It's like 2 standard deviations above your real score.
I garantee that's the test you tool lmao

142 here
You did the most reasonable thing at the time.
I'd do it too.

my iq is 95 and i voted for biden

How tight is your asshole?

when is the last time you shit yourself?

It's faggots who took an online mensa test.
Everyone on Any Forums claims to be 130iq

Since you're so smart did you have your bar mitzvah a year early?

My IQ is 6,000,000,148,800. What do you think about that?

Asking the real questions

If you're 142, what are you still doing in Bulgaria?

/thread

I'm actually mistaken as Jewish though I grew up Catholic.

Yeah, probably because the way you vote.

The LOWEST I've ever scored on the real kind, at a real psychiatric hospital, is one hundred and thirty six. I like to think I'm qualified enough to talk about this. Statistically most people will score around 110, the skew from 100 comes from the lower-than-average crowd who "aren't good at computers". Scoring 120 puts you roughly in the top 5% and 130 puts you in the top 1%.

What I think is awesome is when low-IQ people make the full use of their intellect. My best mate has an IQ of 85 and he's always full of original content.

My IQ is 121 and I also voted for Trump.

Because he's better than Hillary Clinton. Trump is a narcissist who wants to stick his dick in skank pussy. Hillary is a psychopathic warmonger who gets off on murdering anyone she doesn't like. I'll take the narcissistic coomer over the homicidal psycho bitch any day.

> high iq
> votes

Nope.

I'm 167, talk to me once you quit being a retarded sub-human.

IQ 146
I didn't vote. I just figured it was all fake to begin with and I was right. It's just an illusion of choice. What was your reasoning?

Trump voters are below 90 and above 130, with a few outliers like me to confuse things.

Man. Changs really get testy when you pick on their trolls.

Attached: 201A50BF-045A-475C-924B-BF89A2539EF9.jpg (675x750, 84.75K)

I guess 155 is the midwit cutoff. Only midwits and low iqs voted for trump twice. Some of us high IQs voted for once, but we all learned our lesson

>I'm INTJ
I refuse to believe you can have high iq and believe in this shit at the same

jews voted 4:1 against trump. yes hes still a kike.

hey OP whats a smart guy like you doing actually voting?

He's a pleb. Once you go past 160, you realise the actual state of things and all you can do is stare at the void. Nothing is fucking real. True story.

I refuse to believe memeflags arent gay