You can't be a white nationalist and not support the uyghurs against the demonic chink bugs

you can't be a white nationalist and not support the uyghurs against the demonic chink bugs.

Attached: (Chinise) Uighur girl - green eyes.jpg (683x1024, 104.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ma6pWGkctho
youtu.be/J6P7ftVjIWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: uyghur.jpg (750x1125, 143.5K)

Nobody gives a shit about the Nuighyrs. Can't we just hate chinks for being chinks.

You mean the same Uighurs descended from Turkic mongols that raped and stole land from Aryans?

You can't be a white nationalist and support Muslims of any kind
They have been an eternal enemy of Europeans
Op is a faggot

That poor sheep has been fucked in the ass so bad it can not stand strait. SHAMEFULL.

>the weak should fear the strong

>you need to support America's brand new uprising or else you're not white

Yes, indeed poor eurasians forced to live under an authoritarian government when they could live in a free democracy, learn about all the genders they could pick from and learn the importance of black lives to the existence of the universe as we know it and study sociology in an american university, indeed it is of the upmost importance that we liberate them

>supporting islam
get FUCKED

>NOOO NOT MY HECKIN MUSLIMARINOS
CNN and the New York Times have never lied to me before so I’m sure the claims about them having their organs harvested on roller coasters that shoot them into ovens are true

except they were doing just fine before communist chinks eroded on them and forced them to drop their traditional language, traditional names, religious sites, etc. pretty soon it will be occupied by han and the african nigger that they regularly import for labor

these
also this

Chinks have cuter women. I like Chinks. Fuck the Uyghurs. Dime a dozen half rate rate mutts.

Glowniggers out in full force today

Uyghers aren't white you nigger

>Chinks have cuter women
you're braindead

Attached: uyghur beauty vs chinese bug.png (1214x733, 916.21K)

>list an

Attached: 1645491369275.gif (500x374, 1.78M)

The aryans you are talking about are shit skin iranians who are not even closely related to europeans

Attached: 1560556826806.jpg (800x904, 161.04K)

>you can only be a white nationalist if u support muzzy niggers
The fucking state of pol. U telling me if u had total control of the government you wouldnt put violent minorities in reeducation camps? The bugs only started going hard on them because of series of police station bombings.

Who fucking cares? Niggers kill each other everyday and I still manage to hate every single one of them.

>you can't be a white nationalist and not support the uyghurs against the demonic chink bugs.
Imagine believing this globohomo uyghur psyop.

Attached: zIzfYoqP.jpg (638x728, 56.46K)

>you can't be a white nationalist and not support the uyghurs against the demonic chink bugs.
youtu.be/Ma6pWGkctho

Attached: fortress16306260dd25514.jpg (888x1024, 196.24K)

You will never be a woman. Not like these women:
youtu.be/J6P7ftVjIWs