Sorry leaf-bros

I would like to call a moment of silence for our fellow leaf-bros. I understand that our relationship with Canuck posters can be rocky at the best of times, and our language usually revolves around calling them faggots.

Faggots they may be, but to watch their “democratic” government LITERALLY betray them for the “public good” is straight out of some Ayn Rand orgy. I would like to extend a figurative flower of mourning to my shitposters in the north, and wish you good luck in the hard days ahead.

Attached: F6137525-070D-450C-830F-DF76403BB36B.png (1500x844, 883.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8tXPf0REtV4
pastebin.com/Vq1s6vK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah we're turbo fucked

Canada lets pedophiles have a bank account but not pillow salesmen or truck drivers.

If Canada has a spine they will open the bank accounts of all non-pedophiles. And genocide the others.

Of course, they'll never ever do this.

Time to flee to the United States. Liquidate assets boys.

F

Attached: 1625371380130.jpg (1078x1348, 216.16K)

Oh shit day of the rake is here

Good luck, leafie. If you feel like emigrating, overstay your visa in Nevada. No one will care about you compared to all the beaners that are already here illegally.

RIP CANZUK you fuckers betrayed us

Attached: 1644513851411.gif (389x279, 2.27M)

You have the power to change things

Sorry leaf bros. The conjunction of Pluto is in a few hours. May Revolution fill your hearts and God’s grace prevent you from harm.

Attached: EEC7DC62-2944-4CAA-9468-C1548D41DD42.jpg (750x674, 491.69K)

There's nothing you can do aside from going full guerrilla?

F

Attached: trudeau.jpg (720x960, 61.63K)

We're fucked

At this point, no

When they zero your bank account they also cancel your passport for your crimes. You will have to sneak into the United States to seek asylum and I have suspicion that Joe Biden is suddenly going to want to vigorously defend the northern border.

Attached: ITS WAR THEN.png (554x732, 601.05K)

So it was a total yes vote from Parliament?

Canada it's time to rake or be raked

That would be most ironic.
>CNN BREAKING NEWS
>PAY ATTENTION GOYS!!!
>WE LOVE BORDE SECURITY NOW

They just need more yes than no, which they got

I'd say the protests have made the American people love and respect and hope that there governments tyranny will ignite the flex of a freedom based revolution. the Canadian people deserve freedom like all do. To bad we barley have freedom left in America but at least here I can sue the living fking shit out of anyone who voilates my rights. Best of luck leafbros. I used to call u all cucked FAGGITS but I can say now there some Canadians still out there with a pair a balls and I respect that more then any communist faggit.

>he doesn't know they will escalate to general strike

Im deeply dissapointed and concerned

Damn.

F

I would rather be Ukrainian than Canadian right now

How I feel right now…
youtu.be/8tXPf0REtV4

Attached: A3D886FA-6770-46CD-82EA-123A5E2CD971.png (1200x815, 886.64K)

It was a valiant, sincere, and heart warming exercise in the power of humanity to fight for good, which is why it had to be crushed. Godspeed leafbros, also fuck off we're full.

I'm seriously thinking about moving to Texas.
Any tips or advise Burgerbros?

damn, leafs raked themselves

Oh well…
Back to disregarding Canadian opinions.
It was fun while it lasted.

LEDs will obscure cameras

#ImpeachTrudeau

pastebin.com/Vq1s6vK8

Yes, but why are you fucked? Because you're all a bunch of faggots

I'd say the protests have made the American people love and respect and hope that there governments tyranny will ignite the flex of a freedom based revolution. the Canadian people deserve freedom like all do. To bad we barley have freedom left in America but at least here I can sue the living fking shit out of anyone who voilates my rights. Best of luck leafbros. I used to call u all cucked FAGGITS but I can say now there some Canadians still out there with a pair a balls and I respect that more then any communist faggit. No Jews spics niggers or mutts are welcome though.

How little do you all know........

Attached: mal.gif (350x216, 2.4M)

>#ImpaleTrudeau

Wyoming would be a better choice, no spics and it’s a lot closer, Alaska would also work

The only thing I can think of now is a total nationwide strike.

If you want to be a Texan you have to do a mandatory 2yrs in Houston before being granted Texan status.

fucking how?
every act of violence or even verbal dissent can be considered a threat to national security or sovereignty at the whimsy of our government, which they can justify zogbots to do whatever they want with me, my family, or my money (or ability to make more)
and every act done will justify them to keep this authority, as they have yet to identify the criteria required for them to consider things safe enough to repeal the act. They say it's temporary and won't be invoked any longer than necessary, whatever that means.
I wish to leave this country with my family.
I officially as of a few minutes ago reside in under an authoritarian regime.
This is much more serious than most understand

sounds like dissenter talk to me, accept the state's love or pay

Holy shit it saved my last post in my new post weird asf.

can you guys convert all your money to silver? Thanks

You can't hide the fact you are a Kiwi. I seent it.

Anyways, F.

Attached: 1645493503173.jpg (640x636, 57.92K)

Mexico is an easy entry point

> Alaska would also work
I’ve heard it’s full of niggers up there.

Uhm sweetie I'm vaxed like a normal person. We don't support those truckers.

>They say it's temporary and won't be invoked any longer than necessary, whatever that means.

Nothing is more permanent than a temporary government program.

but user you forgot niggers can’t live in the cold

Do it

maybe try to get out by pretending to be them? join up for a globohomo project like houses for niggers or something?

Although it may not be ideal for a number of obvious reasons for leafs personally. Their presence in Texas or Georgia would do the most good imo. Maybe Florida and North Carolina to a lesser degree.

Canadians were some of the highest amerimutt posters should we help them my fellow Americans?

Attached: 01C676ED-1A15-4A85-80C6-FF244D6983D2.jpg (1024x788, 97.74K)

You fucking leafs have guns. They just voted to make you illegal.
There's nothing else left to do, stop running around pissing and moaning and DO something.
>inb4glow

Attached: 1636580935385.jpg (500x404, 184.96K)

You’d be surprised how far they’d go to forgo child support payments.

Attached: hophop.jpg (1732x1299, 3.3M)

He’s talking about the eskimos

I would move them coming to Florida, we really fucking need it anything to stop some of the Jew Yorker invasions. Everywhere you see Jews driving like niggers and ruining everything. Canadians are nice drivers I assume, a tim hortons publix crossover would be nice

How come none of the people who scream "Do something!" ever seem to do anything?
Lead by example faggot