EMERGENCIES ACT PASSED, PARLIAMENT HAS PROVEN IT IS FILLED WITH OCCUPIERS

WE WILL SOON JOIN FORCES WITH THE MOHAWK TRIBE AND THE REST OF THE FIRST NATIONS TO DELCARE WAR ON OUR ILLEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT
HEEEEEYA HOOOOOOOOOYA HOOYA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Attached: nanmjmnsic931.jpg (640x636, 88.57K)

Parliament is based and understand you cannot cower and treasonous fucks continue with their interpretation of the charter.
>Neither let us be slandered from our duty by false accusations against us, nor frightened from it by menaces of destruction to the Government nor of dungeons to ourselves. LET US HAVE FAITH THAT RIGHT MAKES MIGHT, AND IN THAT FAITH, LET US, TO THE END, DARE TO DO OUR DUTY AS WE UNDERSTAND IT.

If I knew where you lived and go there I would kill you.

HEYA HOWA HONK HONK HEYA HOWA HONK HONK

Aw shucks! I can't remember how to do the Mohawkian anti-tyrrany dance! It's fine, I'll just do the Canadian memory jogging dance

I have snapped.
I only feel anger.

Rage into the dying of the light
Stand strong aryan brothers.

You will continue to do nothing about it like the rest of your kind.

You won't do shit.

I would kill you where you stand if you talked like this to me face to face.

you mean the Siberians?

Post your address if you think we wont do shit faggot

Attached: 1634666843702.png (512x468, 206.55K)

Silence, glownigger. You and your disgusting ilk shall all burn on earth and return to dust.

AH FUCK
I GONNA
IM GONNA
I GOTTA OCCUPY DAT SEEEEEEEEEEET!

No you wouldn't. You're just a little fucking pussy. Fuck off. None of you will do anything, you fucking chicken-shit cowards.

I see enough of you snowbird cunts already.

>Le glowy xD
This is why the Right loses. Because people like you throw a shitfit at anyone with actual probable cause.

>Parliament is based and understand you cannot cower and treasonous fucks continue with their interpretation of the charter.

Attached: 1645228599572m.jpg (689x1024, 85.91K)

Look at the big reddit nigger talking shit on the internet.
Go dilate faggot

confirmed troll

>I see enough of you snowbird cunts already.
lol cope 56%er, you will never be white

Welcome. Glad you could catch up to the rest of us that have been nothing but seething balls of anger since he won the last election. Now maybe you understand why. We told you.

Stay mad you fucking pussy.

Kill yourself, retard.

Whiter than you, Chang.

I channel my anger, and you will see its fury at the end of your meager time here fool.