Are you in?

If shit hits the fan and all out war happens in Europe over Russia and Ukraine, are you going to sign up to fight?

Will we see each other on the battlefield /pol?

Attached: 375DDD82-DC0B-4DE5-98EA-580CA30A24D4.jpg (700x500, 71.29K)

No war is going to happen.

Attached: resources.jpg (833x1200, 84.7K)

Why the fuck do I care about Ukraine? Am I Hunter Biden? Do I make millions off fucking pipe lines? I hope Russia does take it. Fuck NATO and fuck Europe. Everyone is a scum bag and it will be nice to see the western bullies get a black eye.

Yeah dude see u there keep a seat warm for me.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I will be there in 10 minutes just keep standing there heheheheheheh

>Will we see each other on the battlefield /pol?
Yes, volunteered or conscripted, we will see each other.

im just going to chill and play vidya

fuck no

Kek, I'll fuck soldier's wife while they die for israshit and wait comfily until Ivan reach Paris. Then I'll be the perfect traitor and learn russian, and rat on every fucking covidist I can find. Vive Putin !

I sure hope so, Britain needs a good population trim.

Sorry Greek military only fights to defend Greek land, not to invade.
It's written in our constitution
Which has been proved to be just a piece of paper the elites can scratch any time they want
>oh shit
MOOOM

>all out war happens
i was in college when we almost started a war with Iran, and my parents and I crafted a contingency plan to ship me to my family in Italy in case there was a draft.
now that i'm in my mid-20s and fat, I'm not worried about things affecting me.

You heroes can go die and get maimed for globohomo. Don't worry I'll keep the home front safe and comfort your women and take your jobs while you're off crying in a trench.

yea go die for globohomo British faggot

if you try to come on my property i'll fucking shoot you, if you try to make me leave my property i'll do the same. Fuck war

Imagine signing up to fight for globohomo, trannies, Israel and niggers.

Attached: 1628444445891.webm (360x640, 2.79M)

I know a few of those lads. Reminds me of how much I hated stripping the SA80 in the field.

yep, pretty much sums it up.

Nah but I'll join the anti war movement and spend the whole war fucking prime Zoomer hippy pussy and then spit on you Zogbots when you come home in wheelchairs after losing the war though.

>are you going to sign up to fight?

Fuck yes I have been ready to die for years

No, dying for europe is gay

>will I enlist to ensure that ukraine has homosexuality and worships niggers as G-ds
you betcha

This will be fought by light types. If they refuse to sign up we will give them white feather dildos as signs of cowardice.

Parisien typique

Why would I sign up and die for a shithole like ukraine? So cuckron and his oligarch friends can make a few more millions and get reelected over my back? What's my countries national interest in sending cannon fodder 3000kms away from it's border to fight against mongoloids? Fuck ukraine let russia take it along with poland and baltics. Russia should've been our ally since the fall of ussr.

Attached: 1630747946216m.jpg (910x1024, 90.92K)