END TIMES PROPHECY -

>Gog and Magog
>Gog is a person
>Magog is a country
>Magog is a land in the far noth from Israel's point of view
>Gog is the leader of Meshek
>Meshek is literally people of the north, people from around the black sea
>Israel will get invaded
>Countries are (together with Russia) Persia (Iran) and some other countries like Gomer (Turkey)
>We're either already in the Tribulation (a 7 year period) or starting it. There's very good arguments to say that it started with Covid (Thessalonians 4:13-18)

So what will happen? The end is happening and then
>The second coming of Jesus Christ will happen
or according to Jews
>The first coming of Messiah will happen

God's judging day is coming, and either you accept him or your flesh will rot in hell.

Attached: 1625172912912.jpg (1919x1036, 244.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediamonarchy.com/gog-and-magog-patron-icons-of-britis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gog is a nation, as with Magog.
Both practice ritual cannibalism.

Antichrist shows up first, fren. Dont be fooled

Yes, the Messiah, which jews will kill.

Ackshuhually in Ezekiel Gog of Magog is depicted as the leader of a large coalition force of many different countries, not Magog itself.

In the end times, will you be able to distinguish Christ from Antichrist?

Hey OP
I was about to post a thread but instead will reply to yours.
My opinion is that as Russia moves on Europe the US must respond by trying to fracture the relationship between Russia and Iran.

No. Leader of Meshek (people north of the black sea) and Tubal (never clearly described but always with Meshek, probably Ukraine?).
>The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of[a] Meshek and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of[b] Meshek and Tubal.

satan is the great deceiver, the accuser, beware of he who points the finger because not enough take the time to consider who is guiding them

in my visions, gog and magog are the kingdoms of revelations, however they are also both babylon; kingdoms in name only, both controlled by the antichrist
i have been looking more into islamic beliefs, and i do believe critical parts of history have been altered or erased
islamic prophecy, from what i've read, matches up with my visions and also other beliefs or prophecies of the return of the messiah

Checked
It is the tribulation
The vax is the mark of the beast

Attached: 1619054369844.jpg (600x800, 189.61K)

you must approach with an open mind, for the serpent twists your perspective with false knowledge
the law of God is innate, how can one exist without it?

Confirmed.

Gog and Magog are Mongols and Jews who are the reason why the gavur pigs like you are not eradicated by us Muslims centuries ago.

am i missing something?
i think this gog and magog stuff of revelation 20 happens after the millennial reign of Christ on earth
>6 Blessed and holy is the one who takes part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years.
>7 Now when the thousand years are finished, Satan will be released from his prison
>8 and will go out to deceive the nations at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to bring them together for the battle. They are as numerous as the grains of sand in the sea.
>9 They went up on the broad plain of the earth and encircled the camp of the saints and the beloved city, but fire came down from heaven and devoured them completely.
>10 And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet are too, and they will be tormented there day and night forever and ever. (rev 20:6-10)
from my understanding, Jesus comes back and there's peace on earth for a thousand years, but some people rebel against him afterwards because man is retarded and then they and satan get btfo into the lake of fire forever.

This whole Russia debacle is very similar to Matthew 24:6.

And news will come to you of wars and talk of wars: do not be troubled, for these things have to be; but it is still not the end.

gay

I heard that during the tribulation, 2/3 of Jews die, and the other 1/3 become Christians.

you can only kill him once and the limit has been reached

that was the other day of the lord 70ad

Watch them fuck around and find out, the hubris of those swine. Here's to praying that the majority of people here find Him before it's too late.

armageddon in the bible is not a physical war its a spiritual war you stupid fuck

you are right there is armageddon they are all trying to fight God lol

This can't be the tribulation. It's not bad enough yet.

Gog and Magog are the giants that protect the British monarchy.
mediamonarchy.com/gog-and-magog-patron-icons-of-britis/

I think canada is your Magog and turdope the Gog

Idk but I know for sure that I shouldn't take pol's advice when the time comes, since this place will be filled with even more glowies

Correct. Zechariah 12:10
>And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son
Basically means Jews who want to live have to accept the Jesus Christ.

The false jews worship the false god yhwh, not the creator God.

The end times begin in 2040 and culminate in 2046. You've got 18 years to figure everything out. Good luck.

We can't be in the tribulation. It's like people keep thinking they can jump to the middle while ignoring everything else.
>Third temple not built
>Son of perdition has yet to show himself, be resurrected from his terrible head wound and implement the beast system
>The two prophets have yet to be revealed, nor have they spoke outside of the third temple and killed people that tried to remove them, until the Antichrist comes to kill them himself

your a woman shut up

Third temple are the masons. Have been for ages. Look into their architecture and their two columns.

It was about time. Which level of Dante's hell you'll be, Any Forums?
I'll probably will be with hypocrites (9th level, Bolgia 6).

In the Book of Ezekiel, Israel is prophesized as being surrounded by hostile forces on all sides (north, east, and south, with the sea to the west). The Messiah will appear to free them from these invaders. Some historians think that Gog of Magog represented the Babylonians, and the Messiah is Cyrus the Great because he freed Israel from the Babylonians.

kys

>Third temple not built
A neopentecostal church built a Solomon's Temple réplica in São Paulo

Attached: images (1) (7).jpg (679x452, 53.84K)

The third temple is a physical place, not a group of people. The whole point of the antichrist is that he will bring peace to the middle east, something many deem impossible. He will then set up the third temple, which means tearing down the Rock. This is why the jews will back the antichrist, because he will have given them all that they wanted.

Where is the beast's image that will kill people with fire? Where are the stinging insects with the faces of men? Where are the people that scream for death, but can't die because death runs from them? When we are in the end times, there will be no mistaking it

Steven Anderson nails the tribulation perfectly. OP is wrong or a jew. Watch after the tribulation on bitchute. See the chart if you are too lazy or don't have time.

Attached: daniels_70th_week_chart.jpg (1600x1066, 259.79K)

it has to be on mount moriah

i'm like 99% sure we're already past tribulation and the thousand years and now are looking at the final showdown where the armies are gathered to invade the camp of the saints. Pic related but there's obviously way more to it than that in terms of evidence

Attached: 1636576634032.jpg (1024x576, 76.21K)

OP didn't reply to me when bringing up Iran which definitely tickles my spidey sense

God is not real and the bible was written by bronze age retards that believed the Earth was flat. Any Forumstards make the left seem reasonable.

Attached: flat-earth-bible.jpg (1080x1069, 138.42K)

>>Gog and Magog
>>Gog is a person
>>Magog is a country
>>Magog is a land in the far noth from Israel's point of view
>>Gog is the leader of Meshek
>>Meshek is literally people of the north, people from around the black sea
>>Israel will get invaded
>Countries are (together with Russia) Persia (Iran) and some other countries like Gomer (Turkey)
>We're either already in the Tribulation (a 7 year period) or starting it. There's very good arguments to say that it started with Covid (Thessalonians 4:13-18)

Where is this bullshit from?

Attached: what_the_fuck_am_i_reading_copy_142.jpg (400x400, 151.38K)

>Sneed sells feed and seed
>Chuck sells fuck and suck

Nigger, Persia (Iran) is literally one of the countries involved in invading Israel according to it.
Maybe USA is the Antichrist.

the antichrist will be the opposite of jesus in every way

jesus was:
>male
>peaceful
>unpopular
>fully human (and fully god)
>honest

so the antichrist must be the opposite of at least these traits. it could be an AI or some other artificial construct, which would be the most opposite thing to "flesh and blood"

Attached: 1641860757232.gif (2100x5587, 1.21M)

ACTUALLY

IMMA LOADING UP MAH PEE PEE POO POO CANNONS

PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE

POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO

Attached: 0191_-_T8XuwcN.png (974x715, 56.45K)

Or as said here USA.

Shut the fuck up