This family mocked Fauci's warnings about Christmas gatherings, and look at the price they paid

another Herman Cain Award winner…oh well
dailykos.com/stories/2022/2/18/1449504/-This-family-mocked-Fauci-s-warnings-about-Christmas-gatherings-and-look-at-the-price-they-paid?detail=emaildkre

Attached: 43535.png (550x570, 283.61K)

Christmas? In February?

Oh no how horrifying they all got to check out of clown world together. Imagine all this amazing stuff they will miss. What a tragedy

Attached: 551F43D1-8D4B-44EC-9117-A0EFFF46BFE7.jpg (2048x1437, 1.41M)

Says he won’t listen to Fauci’s advice on Christmas gatherings.
He and his mother-in-law both caught Covid at Christmas and are now dead. You can’t make this shit up.

wtf I love science now

I'm glad my older family doesn't browse this shithole website. They would all be dead from not being vaccinated and eating horse dewormer.

Is it just me or is everyone who dies from covid dying in a hospital and not at home or out in public?

damn... its almost like when people get very sick they are admitted into a hospital! you are so smart!

Dr. Fauci?...is that you? You faggot motherfucker.

They missed out on ww3?

Ps 116:15 Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.

So the 900,000 people who died from covid in America all died in a hospital?

Where is my Haman Karn award!

Yes. Most of them. Are you retarded or something? When you get deathly Ill from a disease you usually go to the hospital, you hillbilly.

This. Thank-you user!

So those poor suckers didn't die at their home due to sickness?
Oh shit, glad that gov managed to send them to hospital before they become worse and die at home, right?

The constant barrage of this kind of propaganda is what convinces me that covid is a meme. Everything about it is politicized, therefore it is a political issue, not a medical issue. Lists are being drafted for when SHTF and the hunt begins.

>Herman Cain Award

Attached: 1368835264937.jpg (1314x822, 173.52K)

Learn English, schizo. Time for your meds.

Are you actually still shilling covid? Most people have moved on. You wanna know why you can't move on? Because you're a vaxxie.

They feed us poison so we take their 'cures' while they suppress our medicine.
I have seen enough people hooked on antidepressants; our reaction and feels against the modern world are valid and yet they branded it as depression, and they try to numb us by feeding the false meds.

I'm not the mad man in this insane world.

They can't move on cause they were paid to do so.

You need to go back.