THIS IS IT!!!!! THIS IS THE END!! ITS OVER!!!!

I am so sorry you have to know this, but I'm already risking my life leaking this online. Not that a few years will even make a difference at this point. Several intelligence agencies that I have been involved with in the past have been hiding the fact that the sun's radiative zone has become "unstable", though that's a generic and inaccurate way of putting it. I'm not a scientist, but I trust my sources. Check them at your own risk, but given that were only going to die in a few years, if that much time doesn't matter to you, like I think, then check for yourself. I don't think anyone is going to bother torturing you, just clean up anyone who they realize knows about this. The people in power (who are by no coincidence are pretty much the same organisation of people who are hiding this information from he public) want to live out the rest of their days peacefully. Ok, call me a fucking schizo poster, i don't care. I'm trying to let you know the truth here, chose how to spend the last few years of your life m8. The sun is going to explode in a matter of years. No, its not a supernova, its a different type of explosion caused my magnetic fluctuations or something, in the second layer of the sun. I don't really get the science here, its not my job. 1/2

Attached: Final RF frequency last 28 month red emission analysis.png (583x619, 70.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ihwoIlxHI3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=mra-AmaG33c
researchgate.net/figure/Time-profile-of-solar-flare-emission-at-1600-A-Red-data-points-are-the-individual-data_fig1_349044951
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are only about 30 people who know about this on the entire planet, including me. Within only a few days, every material THING in this solar system will be completely obliterated. This essentially means all life, of ANY kind in all of known existence, let alone the entire universe, that we know of, will be instantly wiped out, once the super-heated wave hits earth. It will even expand roughly 180 AU out from the sun's current position. That means everything within that distance, no matter what material, no matter how big or small, will be reduced to single atoms. Everything. The moment it touches the super-heated wave (or rather before from he sheer electromagnetic radiation emitted form it). Not even voyager 1 will survive. Human civilization, everything we have ever done, all out accomplishments. I know this isn't easy to hear. Our only, ONLY legacy will we our radio/other light wave signals broadcasted into space (intentionally and unintentionally, all those old commercials, radios, tvs, that "leaked" a lot of signal out). If there is intelligent life out there in the universe, I hope they will one day listen and record the only thing that will ever be left of us, not just humans, but all life, everything about not just even our planet or solar system, our history, but our knowledge of the universe and how it works. Everything, for the last 4.5 billion years of our blue earth. 2/3

If the signal hasn't degraded to shit by then. Who knows, maybe we discovered things even advanced aliens didn't think of... or at least like our art, culture... And if there aren't aliens, which I think is most likely the case, then I guess life is gone forever. I know one thing for sure, there is no fucking god. I'm sorry people. I know being dead is nothing... its like what life was like "before you were born", but i can't help but wonder, what happens after. (I will contentiously post this until there's not point anymore, or, until I am stopped. Like I said, you need and have a right to see the truth). 3/3

This is literally the most reasonable thread on Any Forums right now.

We know, Ben. Eyes open no fear and all that.

this is the dumbest russian troll farm conspiracy garbage i've seen in the past 30 minutes

Attached: 1C50C83D-5C91-4F80-9F1E-DC6B83B5AEA6.png (2280x1169, 3.98M)

Just 2 more hours before we all die

Okay user. I'm listening. Tell me more.

I've seen this coming. I'm not surprised. Curious how 2,000 solar scientists are staying mum about it.

already have my localized 3.8T mag field generator ready.

Not my problem, that said i did watch a youtube video someone posted here about this exact topic like two months ago so pretty spoopy

kek

Attached: hendaye.jpg (1152x2048, 560.18K)

Epic Shitzo larp. Thanks mate, this is the quality content I come here for.

>I trust my sources. Check them at your own risk
>no sources listed
fake and gay

either god wills it or take your meds and back to /x/

Joke aside if you actually had alien tech like that, you would be fine.

Have you ever seen a girls Virginia

HOLY SHIT AN EXPLODING SUN JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

>There are only about 30 people who know about this on the entire planet
So there are only 30 people who know this yet this is how 1 of only 30 describe it:
>caused my magnetic fluctuations or something
FUCKING FAKE & FUCKING GAY. GTFO.

>sun explodes
>we die
Who cares, slide thread
Sneed

Attached: 1645492240678.jpg (667x668, 51.92K)

If we are gonna die, including you day the agencoes.

Why should i care or be scared about such an instant death.

Kekd

???????????

Attached: 1598398220933.gif (512x512, 677.08K)

>>I know one thing for sure, there is no fucking god

Attached: speechless.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Yes, it's called a micronova event and it happens every like 20k years or so. We have until the 2040s max until we are all toast.

These fucking trannies come in here and spam shit and they think changing name and flag changes ID lmao. Wouldn't mind putting these nigger trannies up against a wall desu

Attached: sameid.jpg (562x315, 45.03K)

Sure

A exploding star just flew over my house

This.

I don't care. Bring it on. It means I don't have to go to work anymore

Two more weeks keep me posted fpbp /thread

> Not even voyager 1 will survive. Human civilization, everything we have ever done, all out accomplishments

BAASSEED

Attached: AA1DC648-BEBF-46A4-B131-1EB3092F223D.gif (500x282, 1.96M)

>universe will be wiped out
nothing ever happens you dumb dumb.

Car crashes

Go fucking dilate tranny. Or better yet, kill yourself.

found this one too, tranny literally working a shift at the IDF rn

Fuck off nigger. Eart is flat, sun revolves around the flat immovable earth and there is no outer space besides the waters above the firmament. We are living in an enclosed system and Jesus made it all.
Repent and believe in Jesus Christ to have everlasting life. Amen.

your gay

2 weeks yada yada etc

take your meds

>Everything, for the last 4.5 billion years of our blue earth.
I’m not religious. I’m not a creationists. I have no horse in this age of the universe or earth race. But huge citation fucking needed. It seems the only reason they came up with these enormous scales of time spanning billions of years is so they can conjecture that something came from
nothing and the tiniest micro changes over such long periods lead to massive changes. It gives them free reign to make up all sorts of crazy shit. Tectonic plates subducting and uplifting the Himalayas gradually when you know by just by looking at that shit that happened catastrophically and instantaneously. Who the fuck are they kidding? Why haven’t we thrown these idiots into a mass grave?

dude we've had it for like 50yrs now.

do you seriously think sub critical mass uranium boiling water is the only way to use nuclear radiation?

>remember kids β-particles are electrons and α particles are helium nuclei. you can't possibly separate them to create voltage just like your mitochondria.

KYS retarded larping glownigger.

Anyway, it's not happening in 2022, it's just to scare off certain factions and make them go inside their bunkers. No idea why they want to scare them, maybe they want to extermiante that faction before the big event.

The real event is still years or decades away.

Not my problem.
Nie my probleem nie.

And you could get hit by a bus tomorrow can't control it why worry about it. part of nature and all that.

The fact that some human took time out of their day to do this gives me hope in humanity.

keep me posted

>tannerite dog

pottery

You have me at that graph, that was all I needed. Thanks for the thread Any Forums is like an Ukrainian dumpster fire right now

Attached: 1644005771639.jpg (681x445, 49.42K)

(you)

Bro here's a fucking YouTube channel about this entire god damn thing, you are not one of 30 people on the planet to know about this. The sun's not gonna go to 180 AU but it's gonna release fuck loads of radiation AND material, like a cosmic shotgun. It does this every 12k years and it's getting ready to do so sometime before the end of the next gliessberg cycle in 2046.

youtu.be/ihwoIlxHI3Q

The quip from the mentally insane.

Whoa they slow down there user the death of the solar system is not on Mr. Shekelberg's list of approved reasons for PTO

This guy is speaking the truth. It’s what that whole thing at the solar observatory was all about a few years ago. They want this to be quiet because they know once people have nothing left to lose, that they will tear their oppressors apart.

Attached: F20EAD29-EF1C-43F7-B7C3-9051C10EF355.jpg (4032x3024, 1.27M)

Another covid death, so sad

tldr, nigger lover

Whatever happens, I know that Jews and those who want them to succeed caused it.

Attached: 1640902959546.jpg (1024x914, 70.4K)

>were only going to die in a few years
>Within only a few days
so roughly two more weeks?

Attached: 37geo0nu9sp71.jpg (960x987, 166.04K)

Based and Suspicious0bservers pilled

Attached: Alex happy.gif (300x300, 737.92K)

sad but true

Attached: FL6iHx-WQAIQrp3 (1).jpg (500x384, 28.81K)

TL;DR LARPnigger

That is definitely not me. You confused it

HOLY SHIT A SUPERHOT HEATWAVE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!!!! Honestly my 25th birthday is in just 5 days and quite frankly I'd be satisfied if the world just ends for it.

Why should I care then?
If there is no survival then I’ll rather not know. But it won’t happen. And if it does who gives a shit. I’ll live faggot I have quantum immortality.

Why do trannies fail at everything they do?

Attached: 1641400880148.gif (478x270, 733.13K)

I know how we can blame jews for this:
They must have done a secret experimental project to drop a nuke in the sun like in that movie

>>/x/
Two more weeks until the sun actually dies electric boogaloo edition

Thats not me! Look at the flags. Geez, idiots

nigger, pipe down
youtube.com/watch?v=mra-AmaG33c

Holy shit i just looked it up and it does appear like the sun is going to explode within the next couple of hours. Found this graph that explains it all

Attached: 183447-blank-754.png (754x560, 1.21M)

and >a few years
>a few days
Well, which was it, you lazy-ass, non-proofreading, retard gorilla nigger?
Also: even your dipshit understanding of physics is so wrong and full of holes.
A different type of explosion killing a star that size? Yeah, that's NEVER been observed IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF US LOOKING AT STAR DEATHS.
Also: heat producing radiation? No, you retarded nigger, heat IS radiation already, you dipshit monkeyfucker. Infrared radiation and heat are literally the exact same fucking thing, you dumbass shitbrain clown.
Broadcast digital media signals are just random garbage indistinguishable from noise unless the device receiving them already has our exact arbitrary video codecs installed on them.
The only analog signal from Earth powerful enough to reach other stars and be easily reconstructed was a speech given by Hitler.

> Within only a few days, every material THING in this solar system will be completely obliterated.

i’m just not sure…

ATTENTION: OP IS A FAGGOT TRANNY REDDIT LARPER SLIDER

>uuu im a faggot secret glowie with a dildo up my arse, but nobody knows about it I swear on me mums life
He got the image from this research paper: researchgate.net/figure/Time-profile-of-solar-flare-emission-at-1600-A-Red-data-points-are-the-individual-data_fig1_349044951

KYS faggot

Attached: 1645413186279.jpg (412x438, 71.06K)

God promised to never flood the earth again, but he said nothing about fire.. Also the sun was scorching my face yesterday

Eat shit and die kike

Attached: 1645478093149.jpg (512x512, 38.89K)

He's not joking you guys... time to loot and not die a virgin. It was a fun ride, nice knowing you niggers.

Attached: CME-explosion-on-the-far-side-of-the-sun-Tuesday-Feb.-15-2022.-Image-taken-by-The-orbiting-Solar-and-Heliospheric-Observatory-SOHO-Contributed-NASA-ESA.gif (512x512, 1.6M)

It's night here. Suck it Portugal monkey

Attached: 1623025927878.jpg (2048x1428, 567.34K)

Cool I wanted off this shithole, being vaporized seems fun.

And yet another faggot slider kike. Eat shit and choke on it.