Reminder that this board is obsessed with hating trannies because they’re the only group you can still punch down to...

Reminder that this board is obsessed with hating trannies because they’re the only group you can still punch down to. YWNBAW became a meme right after Biden won because you all knew power and influence were quickly slipping away from this site and all you could do was go feral over trannies while your country slipped further into democrat control.

The reality is, most of you have probably never even met a tranny irl. Your fervent obsession with them is nothing but a cope. You just need a small minority that not many people care about to direct your anger towards. Now go ahead. Tell me I’ll never be a woman. It won’t fix anything.

Attached: DuUwepkUUAAFVGO.png (2500x1500, 17.92K)

Sex sex sex so much sex omg

no one cares about trannies now, ww3 is happening nigger
hopefully you'll be drafted it'll snap you out of your sissy fantasies

Can you stream it live when you kys?

Nobody cares.

cool story, bro

have sex tranny
oh wait you can't

>Push trannyism everywhere
>Accuse others of being obsessed when they object to it
I fucking HATE leftists

Attached: 1635048403087.jpg (225x225, 11.85K)

Nigger-Nigger--------Nigger----Nigger---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nigger--Nigger-------Nigger----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nigger---Nigger------Nigger-----Nigger--------NiggerNiggerNigger----NiggerNiggerNigger---NiggerNiggerNigger----Nigger-------------------------------------
Nigger-----Nigger----Nigger-----Nigger-----Nigger-----------Nigger---Nigger---------Nigger---Nigger---------Nigger------NiggerNigger----------------------------
Nigger------Nigger---Nigger-----Nigger-----Nigger-----------Nigger---Nigger---------Nigger---NiggerNiggerNigger------Nigger-------------------------------------
Nigger-------Nigger--Nigger-----Nigger------NiggerNiggerNigger-----NiggerNiggerNigger---Nigger-----------------------Nigger-------------------------------------
Nigger--------Nigger-Nigger-----Nigger-------NiggerNiggerNigger------NiggerNiggerNigger---NiggerNiggerNigger---Nigger-------------------------------------
Nigger---------NiggerNigger-----Nigger------------------------Nigger------------------------Nigger--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------NiggerNiggerNigger-------NiggerNiggerNigger----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/10

stream your suicide bro :)
YWNBAW desu

> most of you have probably never even met a tranny irl.
I met one and they're mentally ill. Go fuck yourself OP.
>Tell me I’ll never be a woman. It won’t fix anything.
YWNBAW. Keep seething. Otherwise you wouldn't make this thread. Back to leftypol chud.

Attached: 1645479926298.jpg (1024x576, 69.85K)

Just shut the fuck up, please.

Attached: 1615226816775.jpg (487x475, 96.79K)

>YWNBAW became a meme right after Biden won
Wrong.

I don't care if you want to identify as a woman or man or hyena
I care that you ask me to deny reality on your behalf and I can't do that
I'm sorry you were lied to but you literally will never be a woman no matter how much surgery you get or pills you take or makeup you wear or filters you use on your phone

>The reality is, most of you have probably never even met a tranny irl
Clearly you haven't been down to your local collage then, faggot.
Also, you claim Any Forums's obsessed with hating trannies when (((you))) cunts push tranny faggotry EVERYWHERE. You push it in schools, on TV, on fucking billboards in some places, all over the internet.
How is it an obsession, when they cannot escape the propaganda that pushes this shit?
>YWNBAW became a meme right after Biden won
That's bullshit and you know it.
Fuck you
Fuck off
I hope you get axed by your troon friend while he's going on a fucking mental bender and kills himself right after.

you're not a woman nor a man but a nigger

Attached: The first YWNBAW.jpg (1080x1846, 482.77K)

they lie to themselves, they lie to their partner, they lie to the world.

Attached: 1644508705595.jpg (870x1883, 337.04K)

don't care, sex for any other reason is just a fetish and you are too proud
>lul priDEMONth
too closeted to accept it

I actually have met a tranny, he called himself Scarlet and was 6ft tall.

>hating trannies because they’re the only group you can still punch down to.
We punch down to niggers and real women too. What the fuck are you talking about. We are just trying to save you fucks from your delusions. Detransition to a real man, as nature and millions of years of evolution have made you to be or off yourself like the rest of the faggots when they realized they have been duped by big pharma into shelling hundreds of thousands to mutilate their body beyond repair.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)