BOOM!!!!!!!!

BOOM!!!!!!!!

Attached: 142647823652535.png (589x611, 325.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J-7Wi_8KcS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A BOOM just flew over my house!!!

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAGHGHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHA

You do realize that means Ukraine feels safe because your golem ass is about to get drafted, right?

>these areas have majority of people speaking different language and wanting to be independent
>nooo we cant just let them do that, they must be part of our country forever!
I get the impression that people think today's division of nations is absolute and cannot be changed under any circumstances.

NOW LETS HEAR CHINA SAY THIS LMAOOOOO

oh yeah they wont because they can't LMAOOOOOOOO
I support Russia through and through, they are a menace

>get drafted

Attached: 1597350175406.gif (500x281, 1.93M)

safety is number one priority!

Attached: crazy _russian_hacker.png (975x535, 435.68K)

based, westoids seethe

FUCK OFF

Attached: 1616345301366.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)

>BOOM
youtu.be/J-7Wi_8KcS4

this guy? seems legit.

Attached: 16454840675110.png (600x600, 132.78K)

They are related to Pollacks. Absolutely no doubt about it. i just hope noone starts a world war over these dumbshits.

No but this guy's about to die for the zoglogarchs

wait why are you laughing? explain this separist region stuff to me russian user... does this mean FSB and GRU infiltrated these regions and created a separatist atmosphere in order to trigger a ukraine invasion? i dont quite get it...

A political commentator on Polish radio said this isn't a winning move for Putin.
He said Putin ultimately lost the confrontation with the West which deployed troops to border NATO countries and announced harsh sanctions.
So now Putin is saving face and doing something that at least resembles a win: formally recognizes the "republics" and puts his troops there, which doesn't change much, since they were arlready under his control.
What do you think?

This.

so it's a nothingburger? The EU will put in place some sanctions and that's it?

>What do you think?
Pollacks are retarded.

>Russia is now in Ukraine and gained territory
>Ukraine lost territory
>US/EU does nothing but cry and stamp its feet
>PUTIN ACTUALLY LOST BROS ITS OVER HE GOT BTFO
???????????????????????????????????

stay on the faggot side of the wall

Ok? And? They just got cucked hard. Are they going to war or not?

Kek, is that really him? Fuck why did Ukraine deserve such debaucherous scum lording over them.

feel really bad for Ukraine...

FUCK THE WEST though

You cant reason will Poleshits.

Holy shit a polish commentator just flew over my house!
He said
'Ate kraut
'ate ruskies
'ate holols
Luv Britain
Luv America
Muh commonwealth
Muh hussars
Deus vult

Putin just dropped one of the most hard anti commie speeches since Hitler himself. I stand behind the Based Slav

I think that's cope. NATO got humiliated and they won't do shit.

No

You know the guy was an actor before he became president, right? Like Ronald Reagan.
And one of his acting roles was that of President of Ukraine in a TV series.
Reality funnier than fiction.

Yes

Nailed.

Attached: 1893458309.jpg (1200x750, 108.88K)

>Kek, is that really him? Fuck why did Ukraine deserve such debaucherous scum lording over them.
He was selected by Victoria Nuland.

Ukrainian cope
No one will die for Ukraine. How can they proceed with their quest for NATO membership if NATO members aren't even willing to do this?

a decade ago the russian speaking parts of ukraine along the border got independent
there are two nations there now, nor the ukr army or nor any government stuff has gotten in there since
it so happens the borders that the soviets drew werent on ethnic lines

They can't proceed with their quest for NATO membership, because of the conditions is
>no border disputes at the time of application
which is one of the reasons why Putin took those two territories.
So now NATO itself has an excuse to not let them in, and keep peace with Putin.

>not afraid of anyone
>has a direct flight to DC if Russia invades
kek

>not a winning move for Putin
I don't think Putin ever expected to make an agreement with Soros and his demented pedo puppet, but Putin had to try to resolve things peacefully for optics with his people who he now has to send to their deaths fighting for Russia.

Attached: 9ec.jpg (600x363, 21.26K)

I agree, if anything that Polish commentator was understating things. European countries will now increase their military budgets, non-NATO European countries will cooperate even more closely with NATO and it wouldn't surprise me if some European countries would now start clandestine nuclear programs with the tacit approval and maybe even support of the US.

Putin on the other hand has done what? Recognized the independence of two tiny "republics" (China btw supports Ukraine's territorial integrity) and held a speech where he came off like an alcoholic schizo (just look at how bloated his face was).

Literally what did Putin gain by this?