What shops would be in your ideal White Community?

Include pictures. Lets build an aesthetic that outsiders will voluntarily flee from :)

Attached: white indie.jpg (474x316, 38.24K)

>Coffee shop
Failed in the first post.

whats your idea bra

All shops are scam. Merchants are merchants, they don't produce anything and are nothing more than an uncenessary interlediary. Dropshipping China stuff or selling canned food for a huge margin. Providing shitty advices while you can spend hours reading non biased reviews on the internet.

More than half are empty in my hometown and I hope the last of them will close down soon enough.

One general store run by a high functioning alcoholic and his autistic apprentice. All other stores are unnecessary. You have the internet.

>Internet
>Shops unnessesay
Meanwhile every other ethnic/political community has a physical space to organise in while we are satisfied with a basket weaving forum. Shops are more than just about economics.

Attached: 1621791691000.jpg (1920x1080, 1.14M)

what is this?

Butcher shops for sure

No big grocery stores. There would be the market every other morning to buy directly from farmers.
Small shops like cheese vendors, butchers, bakers, etc.
Also general goods stores, pharmacies, services, craftsmen, all owned by locals.
Basically your average european village before globalization, some are still like this.

great idea

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.jpg (768x512, 108.74K)

>Belgian
>Thinks that buying things online does anything other than send an order and payment to a merchant.
It's not magic you fuckwit. I guess the French jokes about Belgians have some truth to them.

Tea shop you nonce

We'll need a nice bakery too. Nothing like some fresh bread.

Attached: file.png (2400x1350, 3.87M)

Hardware store, grocery store, gas station, couple mom and pop restaurants.

Brothel

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.jpg (800x543, 141.85K)

Why do you think farmers gave time to transport their merchandise to a market and man a stall every second day? Why do you think they even want to deal with customers? What is this Marie-Antoinette fantasy?

Attached: file.png (1280x960, 1.96M)

*have time

Perhaps, bit is that man wearing a small hat? That will be banned.

Also need a pub that looks like this.

show me, dont tell me

Gun shop and smith

Attached: 40585BD3-9CA9-4819-87DB-714D459FE234.jpg (545x542, 17.94K)

show me the aesthetic you mean

Oops forgot pic

Attached: 6127.jpg (700x420, 82.34K)

regents park lol

(((coffee shop)))
You fucking nigger, are you new here? Seriously? You're posting some dumb hipster shit? Are you even in the alt-right movement? Get gassed, dumb nigger kike faggot. We're a movement of fascists, not hipster faggots.

a weed mail order

no, we're nipsters, nazi hipsters and you can fuck right off into your mom's pussy where you dropped out of

A tea shop like this. With cakes.

Attached: withnail-&-i-1986-012-tearoom.jpg (974x519, 74.65K)

You can continue to drink filter coffee no probs while the rest of us will get ours from aussie cafes

thankyou I'm collecting all of these to build a White Shop aesthetic.

What are you going to do with them?

>this confuses and angers the mutt
Kek this is normal in rural France and many euro countries.
Farmers come sell their products on the market on say, Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8AM to 11AM. Those aren't always the same farmers and they send their wives or daughter or something.
It's genuinely sad that this concept is so foreign to you, I can't imagine doing all my grocery shopping at huge soulless supermarkets.

that hat and art work dont work for me. hard pass

I’d love to see a blacksmith across from a carpenter and next to a cobbler
A general store and tavern with stables
Was this peak humanity or just romanticized?

Attached: E3EA196B-36DE-4D8A-B284-E61A7C9A5750.jpg (819x1024, 84.42K)

> we're nipsters
Speak for yourself faggot

Attached: FF3B2CBC-364D-4A82-90A2-909B5C7FD4A5.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

Mongolian Basket Shop, of course.

Attached: 8_rattan_workers_at_kuy_meng_enterprise__veal_regn__c_asnarith_365665.jpg (472x354, 47.66K)

I almost missed that hat. They should make them yellow with a big protrusion so you can see them a mile off.

Bakery>Coffee Shop

We need to transition to physical neighbourhoods and start laying claim to areas like any other ethnic community at some point if we want to enjoy influence and power. Building an aesthetic that outsiders recognise and voluntarily flee from is part of that

>Nipsters
lmao faggy buzzwords

Don't forget cheese.

Attached: E8UJnnNXEAQUndm.jpg (455x680, 82.34K)

Show us the aesthetic you mean otherwise its just in your mind

>just romanticized?
Very romanticized, conidering the blacksmith doubled as a dentist and the only available procedure was extraction.
Stop idealizing medieval times, they were objectively shit.
If they weren't, people wouldn't have been so desperate for technological development
>inb4 all tech was invented by jews to stop you from having a gf

excellant