One of the bigget redpills

Does Any Forums understand the difference between 'the crown' and the monoarchy?

Attached: file.png (490x272, 88.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

straighttalkaboutgod.com/losttrib/ltpages/royalty.html
ageoflaodicea.com/2016/07/23/gog-and-magog/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Denethor of England will make way for me when the time is right.

What the fuck are you talking about cunt? 'the crown' is quite litterally the crown temple which is 100% controlled by jews and the (((bank))). I.E the rothschilds who control everything through the (((LORD mayor))).

Oh fuck is this some admiralty law shit

Yep, BTW the (BAR) association is also controlled the international BAR which is controlled by 'the crown'. Amercia has never been independant, 5 of the founding fathers were agents btw.

You'll find it interesting that 'the crown' does not have the little lion of Judah which represents the messiah Yahshua (Jesus) and shows that the monoarchy is rightfully to sit on the throne of david. The rothschilds have also stolen the royal coat of arms and altered it.

Note the star of rampheon on top of the lions head.

Attached: file.png (854x768, 941.15K)

Compared to the actual emblem you can see the little lion of Judah once again on top of the crown.

Attached: file.png (1600x1442, 2.84M)

Bump good shit. Don't let them slide.

The colonial era British Columbia flag had that exact lion and crown on it.

Ok, this is interesting. Thank you ozanon.

Are you talking about the twelve tribes? Do they maintain regular contact nowdays I wonder. And are they a closed group with similar interests?

Attached: Tribes-of-Israel-Layout.jpg (1931x1080, 555.72K)

The Crown is just a corporation with special legal privileges. The monarchy is the House of Windsor

go on...

Attached: faggots.jpg (590x332, 91.31K)

They say that England was founded by the tribes of Judah and Ephraim.
straighttalkaboutgod.com/losttrib/ltpages/royalty.html

Attached: twelve-tribes-israel1.jpg (1000x750, 90.85K)

Some say, that the Antichrist will come from the tribe of Dan.
The eagle is one of Dans symbols...

Attached: 1737827467273736.jpg (600x300, 30.17K)

I am not familiar with that however know that the ((east india company)) was controlled by agents of 'the crown'
Thanks user. Even if you aren't religious I recommand going through all the slides found on this site. Note it goes up to part 16 but several are spilt into multiple parts. Lot's of information so enjoy.

ageoflaodicea.com/2016/07/23/gog-and-magog/
No I was talking about the parasitical 'crown' which controls the entire world through their fake and gay monopoly money.

>special legal privileges
When you look deep into it you'll find everything is controlled by the Lord Mayor and the monarchy has ZERO power and authority. Why do you think the monarchs follow the Lord Mayor in 'the city of london'? It's important symbolism. The monarchs 'follow' the lord mayor is is 100% controlled by the rothschilds.
Look into the ((governer generals)) and the ((treasurer)).

They seemed to have good intentions once. Swapping the lion for the eagle seems a bit harsh, when did this change happen I wonder and for which reasons?

Attached: 133791163728262718.jpg (710x925, 173.29K)

Why has my ID suddenly changed... I didn't do anything.

I am aware however a parasitical entity (jews) have come to control everything through 'the crown'. The name itself tricks a lot of people into thinking it refers to the monarchy....
Hard disagree. Antichrist could be those who are against Christ. Also dan is more closer to danmark. The tribe of dan has the snake as a symbol but this is not to be confused with the 'serpent' which is also known as a dragon.

Pic related a dragon (serpent) from the 'city of london'. Note the 'city' is an independant state inside of london and bows to no one.

Attached: file.png (450x600, 573.2K)

The eagle is a different symbol to the lion. The lion is exclusively tied to Judah. I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to say user.
IP probs reset.

Bump can't let them slide this