Unpatriotic Republicans will soon face arrest and trial for treason

Chuds, we're watching you. Better be careful what you do and say online.

youtube.com/watch?v=c0hVvN_agjg

Attached: republicans.png (608x350, 73.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Intellectuals
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE CONSTITUTION ISN'T ABOUT NIGGER AND JEW INTERESTS FUCK OFF

Weird invasion when both the invader and main country agree on helping each other solve a breakaway state problem

for the love of god stop

Attached: IMG_0584.jpg (640x853, 121.7K)

Klaus Schwab stated on video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Enjoy dying for nigger lovers

Attached: 1645115255666.png (628x486, 109.01K)

I support anything that weakens America's geopolitical situation and national security. I treasure the label "unpatriotic".

Good luck taking me alive you colossal faggot fuck

This bitch can't be serious
They literally rooted sor seiges in our city, they are the traitor's

fpbp
also this isn't america anymore just some corrupt husk of the republic so suck my dick

America is the great satan.

As a priveleged white male i must step back and let all the minorities finally prove how strong and brave and better than me they are. They are going to step up and fight wars for the bolsheviks in control of the Federal government, right?

FPBP. Clearly the American school system has failed these people.

Haha I'm not supporting him to own Biden I'm supporting him because he's not a fag

Tucker is a Ukrainian citizen?

>Who knew?

Attached: aquaman.gif (490x361, 392.68K)

I can kill anyone I want. You, them, anyone.

Can we just get this over with already?

lol Biden can get fucked, he stuck his dick in another beehive and now he's getting stung

Wrong. Ukraine is not an ally. They receive foreign funding like hundreds of other countries, including some rogue states and enemies. There is no alliance. Nor are they in NATO. The US has no obligation to protect them. Additionally, the United States has not declared war. Heresay is not law. If or when it does, then yes Russia or whomever would be an enemy and all US citizens would be required to support the US in that respect. So go fuck off back to your den and petition for a declaration of war in Congress.

What is the most ironic part of this is that in 1994 Ukraine gave its nukes back to Russia for assurances from the US and Russia. The Senate did not ratify so this is not a treaty. You would be better off working to get Russia to join NATO for a lasting peace. You have a problem with Putin personally, and you put all Americans at risk with your hubris.

And stop saying chud.

>Be Republican
>Say you don't see what the big deal of Russia invading Ukraine is
>Get arrested for treason by bloodthirsty democrats
OHHHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEE

I for 1 am glad CHUBS are finally being handled

These neo-con boomers have completely destroyed the United States.
It's time they shut the fuck up.

Universalism is the social equivalent of AIDS. Exclusive rules for who can and cannot run for office are an essential part of a society's immune system. No dual citizens, no non whites, no women, no fifth columns.

>bank accounts frozen
>assets stripped
>trucks seized
>put in a prison cell with Tyrone
>children taken away for re-education
>pets killed

You defeat them by informing people of their true origins.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Intellectuals
>Some, including Kristol, Hook, and Podhoretz, later became key figures in the development of Neoconservatism.

Who are these people who know so much