Clown World Break: Illegal Immigrant Causes 30K in Damage at McDonalds After Being Denied Free Food

>>troopers state the man approached the drive-thru window on foot and requested free food.

>>The man walked back through the drive-thru, picked up a rock and threw it at the menu smashing it.

>>The suspect is described as a white Hispanic man wearing eyeglasses and a coat with a blue hooded sweatshirt.

fox56.com/news/local/man-smashes-electronic-mcdonalds-menu-in-schuylkill-county-with-a-rock

skooknews.com/2022/02/man-causes-30000-in-damage-to-mcdonalds.html

Attached: mcds.jpg (986x555, 95.21K)

There is no such thing as a white Hispanic man. Also fuck usa, nuke this shit hole please. Pol should only be for European matters

He was just taking a break from studying for the SAT.

Who gives a shit fuck McDonalds

This happens all the time here
News don't report on it tho

>$30k for a menu

>it doesn't matter until it happens to me
Can't wait till an illegal aliens rocks your house or bashes your car in

>Who gives a shit fuck your car user

Well I doubt user donated millions to LGBTQ and BLM nonsense. Maybe you should stop sucking corpo cock

I seriously doubt he means in general. FagDonald's has pushed for open borders since forever. They made their bed, let them sleep in it.

$3 burger and drink to give the man, or have him get angry and smash you shit. Should have just given the man some food.

Why, do you think 50k for a menu is too much?

Maybe these (((CEOs))) should have thought twice about shilling for pedo joe. Fuck zogdonald's.

GOOD. Fuck those shitty McD's drive-thru menus.

>The suspect is described as a white Hispanic man wearing eyeglasses and a coat with a blue hooded sweatshirt.

Attached: jeb.gif (480x246, 3.22M)

Why are you complaining about $70K for a menu?

LMFAO nice

according to US crime statistics - hispanics are now white.

>white Hispanic

>white Hispanic

No such thing.

Attached: I'm 100% Spanisn-Mexican I promise!!!.jpg (382x379, 14.34K)

>FagDonald's has pushed for open borders since forever
Do they really? I haven't seen that. Sounds horrifying.

Kek. One internet for (you) fren.

Attached: 1641680525907.jpg (812x800, 116.66K)

After being dropped off in the middle of the country with no money.