Trudeau just condemed Vladimir Putin anti democratic illegal Ukraine ivasion

archive.is/yBpCB

Attached: 2022-02-21 Canada Truker Convoy - Justin Trudeau condems Russia Undemocratic aggression towards Ukraine invasion.png (607x624, 71.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2788346
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-58663991
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cringe

>Trudeau condemning "anti-democratic" things

Attached: 1642554045037.jpg (480x640, 12.42K)

kek. What a hypocritical commie pedophile faggot. And you know his estrogen guzzling tranny supporters won't see the cognitive dissonance on display. Sad!

Attached: JewsJewingJew.jpg (212x238, 11.56K)

Canada no longer has any credibility on the world stage.

As if we needed any more confirmation that Putin is doing the right thing to blow the globohomo the fuck out.

Miss me yet?

Attached: R.jpg (4100x2783, 699.24K)

fyi ukrainians in canada were imprisoned in wwi

>Trudeau’s opinion
Sage

checked

That's one reason, among many others, that Putin is now moving. The west hasn't a leg to stand on "defending democracy" or whatever dogshit they claim on the international stage

>siege the country for a month straight
>cost taxpayers over 50 million a day
>"noooo it's just a heckin protest, how dare you remove us reeeee"
kys faggot

Well he is an expert at violating rights so he would know.

oi m8
u talkin shit bout russia invading ukraine
but u no wot
u knocked me granny over with an 'orse
and made me uncle move his truck from the middle of the road
ur hippocracy is 2 much m8
move on
step down

Putin can see the west is collapsing. It makes sense he would make his move now.

>If your protest costs the state money we don't have to honor your rights
You people really have no morality at all

>international law
no such thing exists

Trudeau just occupied his own city with mystery soldiers. Who the fuck is he to be pointing fingers? Hypocrite.

Attached: 22 - 02 - 18.png (841x831, 1.07M)

violence is the only way forward

Checked and true

Did the coffee shop sieged the capital for a month agent?
Fuck you glowie FUCK.

Attached: 2022-02-20 Canada trucker convoy-Police in Ottawa threaten to break the doors to the Iconic Cafe in downtown Ottawa.png (599x1116, 821.24K)

How much did the retarded lockdowns cost?

Russia never called my a white supremacist nazi insurrectionist this actually makes me think Russia is fucking based.

Unless the protesters are brown, then it's ok

Shouldn't he be focusing on arresting his own citizens for political wrongthink?

What rights faggot? Do you cry like a little bitch because you have to wear a seatbelt and can't drive drunk?
Your country literally introduced the mandates before Canada did. Even if Canada bent over for these inbred commie faggots they still wouldn't be able to deliver to the USA, and most trucking companies have literally said it's a non-issue already because the non-vaxxed conspiracy tards just get put on domestic duties instead.
tl;dr you niggers are literally retarded

Attached: 1618189206979.jpg (480x480, 20.57K)

>protests that I don't agree with are a seige

I agree.

>Russia recognizes Quebec sovereignty

As a leaf, I'm just rolling my eyes

>his own citizens
>citizens
I think you are confusing enemies of the state with good citizens user.

He's on his own now, ain't he?

These comparisons are so retarded I'm thinking you might be disingenuous.
If a troll good work

The retarded lockdowns that stopped hospitals from getting overloaded all at once by conspiracyniggers like you who seem to think all doctors are lying kikes until you're dying in a hospital begging them to save you?
lmao fuckin retard

What. A. Fag. Our guy Scummo will do same, presently. We really are the baddies. Shame so many zoomers have to die in foreign wars. And by shame I mean hilarious.

Guarantee those two are only defended because of the brown wife, bet there are a bunch of other exclusively White businesses that're ignored.

Nigger calling the nigger a nigger huh

I may go join the military first thing in the morning! I know I’d love to die for israel to protect the ukranian kikes

It’s incredibly hard to tell with Canadians because they actually do believe what they’re saying and being told.

What were you saying, Jackass?

> offered ZERO opportunity for Dialog with his Citizens
> just a few days after criminally invoking The Emergencies Act
> Canadian Citizens assets seized without Judicial Review
> Canadian Citizens trampled by RCMP
> RCMP chat leaked indicating Sociopathic and Barbaric behavior

luhmayo

Attached: 1594504224366.png (600x678, 351.95K)

You realize Any Forums was seething nonstop for any natives/niggers/antifa protests? So basically you're a retarded hypocrite whose opinion is completely worthless.

Why aren't we dead?

He was really tough on Putin... to the point of siding with literal terrorists to fight him.

I'm astounded that that's actually written into the bill, you'd think they'd decide to conveniently ignore it like every other time but no they're legally exempt.

>You were upset when riots went unquelled so you don't get to complain when the state puts the boot down on your side.
Nigger logic

Honk! Honk! Your BLM donation has been rejected due to an investigation into fraud in the State of California. Honk!

HAHAHAHAHA
that's fucking fresh coming from a zoomer faggot who literally believes whatever else his faggot echo chamber tells him to believe.
I'm in my 30s and have been on Any Forums since the start. What a shame that I don't behave like a mindless NPC faggot like you that just regurgitates whatever 99.9% of other zoomers on Any Forums tell you to believe.

Who Trudeau or Putin?
If Trudeau then no. His isnt.

Attached: 2022-02-19 Canada parliament - question regarding World Economic Forum involvement in the Canadian government was shut down at discussion2.webm (256x242, 140.56K)

You will never be a woman and when you join the 41%, your parents will bury you with your real name.

>but what if the situations were reversed
You're doing the exact same thing though

Because the native/nigger/antifag protests were burning down cities.

>citizens
We are subjects of the Crown

Attached: 1641650491708.jpg (316x311, 41.65K)

Yeah even we are making fun of all the kucked white South Africans that ran away there.

>"If I'm not dead then no one else is either"
Imagine being this much of a retard kek

Attached: 1645461949727.png (714x466, 21.62K)

leaf cope lmao, imagine believing in government lies
We don't have the mandates.

I hope Putin sends a nuke directly to Trudeau's house. Fuck the ruling elite everywhere, we're all going to die anyway, I'd like to see some "democratic" politician's drop the fuck dead before it's my turn. Send one to Biden and Merkel too

You realize Any Forums is not a person right? And many of those protests were violent. I didn't see the truckers assaulting anyone or burning down buildings did you? I think you are just mad you're on the wrong side.
Racist scum. Diamonds and Silk should debate you.
Not very nice.
Please be coherent.

>362349197
See what I mean? The arrogance is real but I can’t tell if the retarded words it’s spouting are real too

lol leaf cope
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2788346

>You will never be a woman and when you join the 41%, your parents will bury you with your real name.

Attached: 1645198685253.png (785x1000, 191.35K)

keep barking at that bear little doggie

You don't make any coherent points and you ramble like a shizo.
You should kys boomer

I want to know how people believe it cost 10s of millions a day
What exactly did they spend billions on over the month?
Police were already paid to do their job and dont need extra money for it, so cant be that

Give me your address right now.

Kill yourself, faggot. You'll never be a real woman. Your parents will bury you with your real name and be relieved that it's all over.

Attached: 1644332853820.png (1200x960, 272.86K)

Unlike those other protesters funded by Soros and co., the truckers didn't break a single window over the span of 3 weeks. The fact that only the latter are considered to be a "threat to democracy" should say everything you need to know about western governments.

I won't do shit other than support Russia

Putin should unironically invade and liberate Canada. Biden wouldn't do shit as long as Russian troops didn't cross the U.S. border. Maybe not even then.

another demoralized NPC

I support public beatings for people like you

You should see where the rest of your taxes goes, normieleaf.

>Kill yourself, faggot. You'll never be a real woman. Your parents will bury you with your real name and be relieved that it's all over.

Attached: 1644809772805.jpg (570x587, 43.48K)

>ends blockade of truckers by force of arms
>uses said force of arms to blockade his own city for a few more days
lol

Does Canada have any kind of power that would let them "impose economic sanctions" on Russia?

UN mercenaries. At this point fucking North Korea is more free than Canada.

Damn, I sure miss his North Vietnamese radio broadcasts condemning the US military.
Classic stuff.

kek I'd snap your faggot neck with one hand you limp wristed zoomer virgin. stick to larping on this tranny forum with your fellow virgin friends

It would be humourous if Liberalism willed Russia helping North America into being

trudeau is on a roll after taking down the truckers

very based

Attached: gcbydo03z4i51[1].jpg (827x1116, 152.11K)

>You should see where the rest of your taxes goes, normieleaf.
Towards CERB/welfare checks for neet commie faggots in this thread that don't have enough self-awareness to realize they're useless commie leeches.

>Life expectancy in Scotland fell last year with the biggest annual decrease seen in 40 years
Oh this must be serious I wonder what the numbers are, with all these covid deaths surely the life expectance dropped by 10 years?
>Average life expectancy for men dropped by 17.6 weeks and by 6.1 weeks for women, according to the National Records of Scotland (NRS).
Oh between 6 and 18 weeks WEEKS

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-58663991

Why aren't we dying?