Why don't all the eager American anti-Americans here on Any Forums just leave America for based Russia?

Why don't all the eager American anti-Americans here on Any Forums just leave America for based Russia?

Don't understand. America is so niggered up and unlivable, right? Then why aren't you getting the fuck out you obnoxious fucking nigger?

Attached: russia go.jpg (600x450, 84.18K)

>Too many foreigners? Become a foreigner yourself :>D

>seething hohol

the weak leave to fuck up other countries. the strong stay even if it's hopeless

memeflag xoxol can you please come at 8 to clean my toilet. I will give you 5 cents for it

Would it work for me too? Picrel is me

P. S. I'm a Russian "male"

Attached: EU0xzgZXgAA0f3M.jpg (1024x576, 96.64K)

you Iwan are too poor to afford a cleaning maid, like all ruskies in germany (who are all second class citizens and looked down upon by other Germans, even worse than ossis who are at least german, youre seen as proper subhumans in comparison)
no offense
whatever. i like that you suffer and will suffer even harder tho
The right has lost the culture war so you either suck it up and stop being such an obnoxious fucking nigger, or you MOVE the fuck out.

Time to put your dreams to a test.
It's also funny how you're alike tankies. The horseshoe theory is right.

Ukraine will never be a NATO member. European’s, especially Germany, do not truly give a shit about the Ukraine and neither should you.

The biggest problems the US faces today are Mexico and China, but we’re told be the media that we must want war in the Ukraine because

>Russia bad

come to Japan. embrace your inner nigger

based

because im staying to make america more like russia you fucking idiot. its the long game. I wish we were more like russia, just to spite neocons like you

>like russia
you dont even know what youre talking about, you impressionable zoomer

>Hey user, why don't you leave your shitty oligarchy for another, even shittier oligarchy?

I have no idea what that cartoon thing on the right is supposed to be. Is this some poor glowniggers attempt at making a meme?

I'm not anti-American, I love America so much I want all the leftists deported as they are ruining it. Coincidentally I also own an apartment in Russia.

Everyone who has a functional brain is anti-America

That's a semi old meme from Any Forums, krautchan, and probably some other shit. You're just new.

no, i am not a zoomer. I just wish our government was much weaker and not so fucking cucked by zionists to the point of being the satanic american empire. Why do you say I don't know what Im talking about?

>Democratic Party shill
>Neocon
WHAT

omg i love Putin now!

Your vpn glows pentagon faggot

>The right has lost the culture war so you either suck it up and stop being such an obnoxious fucking nigger, or you MOVE the fuck out.

Literal Democratic Party shill

Biden is a racist war criminal, you fight for what you hate the most

>Пoчeмy бы вceм pьяным aмepикaнcким >aнтиaмepикaнцaм здecь, в Any Forums, пpocтo нe >yeхaть из Aмepики в ocнoвaннyю Poccию?

>He пoнимaю. Aмepикa тaкaя нeгpитянcкaя и >нeпpигoднaя для жизни, вepнo? Toгдa >пoчeмy ты нe yбиpaeшьcя к чepтy, мepзкий >гpeбaный нeгp?

Attached: 169009166753544089.jpg (453x480, 68.47K)

Or basic decency

I don't love the Russians. I do not hate the Ukrainians. I hate the power grab by the Washington DC elite, wallstreet and the Biden Clan. Especially Hunter. If Hunter and the Biden Clan had no financial interest in the region and China, would not give a fuck.

These monsters and the MSM are abusing us as a people for their own gain. Covid, energy independence, Taliban, isreali pipelines, Iran sanctions are all being manipulated for profit.

>lol just move
You try moving to another country, just for fun you don’t have to go, and then report back on just how “easy” it is.
Also, shitty take even if the world had open borders and it was as easy as your peabrain thinks. You can despise the current state of something while still loving it and wanting to fix it. You don’t divorce your wife because you got in an argument about the dishes. Not that you’d know anything about women.

Democrats are my enemy. Not Putin.

Cope lmao

Attached: FC_47oUVIAMCn3c.jpg (1257x844, 213.92K)

seethe, subhuman khohol

Attached: 09c8ba247e4511b755d8a010fc08e2ff.jpg (800x533, 545.62K)

>he forgot about election fraud